All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Encouraged by the eagerness with which Sirius met the kiss, Remus continued to ask for more. Even then, he wasn’t entirely unaware of the fact that their evening hadn’t finished - that they would be expected to leave the room for dinner - although he wasn’t particularly discouraged by the time constraint.
Breaking the kiss by turning his head, Remus instead trailed lingering kisses from the corner of Sirius’ mouth to his jaw, his neck.
The embrace sustained by the hold Sirius had of him, Remus allowed his hands to wander from Sirius’ waist to his waistband, barely a question to it when his fingers found the button of his fly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:56 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It took everything in Sirius to keep a level head, finding Remus’ hands on his exhilarating still and finding that he craved him in a way that was slowly becoming familiar to him. However, he was also painfully aware of the fact that they were due to meet back up with Arlo very soon and however free he had become with his affections for Remus, he wasn’t sure he would be able to sit down for dinner directly after that.
It took everything in Sirius to release his grip on Remus’ hair, finding that some part of him was still begging and screaming for more, but that seemed far too indulgent, even for what their relationship was.
“Not now,” he found it in himself to mutter as his hands found Remus’ wrists, effectively stalling him. “Arlo is expecting us to be on our best behaviour.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:33 pm 

Remus couldn’t help but grin at that, placing an open-mouthed kiss to Sirius’ neck to drown it. The kiss, however, remained little more than a tease, otherwise accepting Sirius’ rejection. Sirius’ hands still heavy around Remus’ wrists, Remus didn't object to his hands being removed from Sirius’ fly, instead brushing his fingers up across Sirius’ lower stomach, coming to an idle stop at his waist.
“This is my best behaviour,” Remus countered with a simplicity that could only truly come from honesty. Despite straightening his posture enough to catch Sirius’ lips in a kiss, it didn’t amount to anything but a punctuation, Remus grinning too widely for it to be anything else.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:18 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It was very hard for Sirius to disagree with that, desperately craving anything that Remus was willing to give him every single time it was available. It was dizzying and something that Sirius was still trying to wrap his head around.
It was deeply intoxicating to see Remus smile, realising that he was never going to tire of seeing him look this self satisfied.
“I don’t disagree,” he stated, a grin spreading on his lips as well, excited about all the time they were going to be spending together.
“Later,” he promised instead, finding that easier to wrap his head around.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:26 pm 

Remus’ grin tipped over into something more juvenile and boyish; above anything else, he looked humoured by the fact that this was even a conversation they were having.
“Yeah?” he pressed, the word widening his smile further. The mere fact that Sirius spoke of this was a recent addition, and though Remus couldn’t help but tease it, he wanted nothing more than to encourage it.
“Alright.”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:30 pm 

Everything about his relationship with Remus felt so new that Sirius hadn’t even realised that he had actively made plans to have sex with him later. The realisation made a blush surge to his cheeks, underlined by the way that Remus was grinning at him.
He didn’t want to leave his embrace with Remus though, finding that he was always gravitating towards him and knowingly being greedy with his attention.
“Yeah,” he breathed, unable to stop himself from grinning as well.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:02 pm 

______

hotel restaurant, stating they would have plenty enough time to venture further into Paris throughout the week. Remus, the only of the three who had yet to ever be here, had accepted that decision without an argument, although with a vague sense of disappointment.
It had, however, soon become apparent that although the streets were dark past the windows, Paris was still Paris, a fact that remained ever-present in Remus’ consciousness, solidified each time Sirius spoke to the waiters in easy, perfect French.
It had frankly been more dizzying than the wine.
Seated almost shoulder to shoulder with Sirius in a narrow banquet seat, Remus watched Sirius order the bill on Mulligan’s behalf from over top his glass of water, eyes bright with interest and a brewing intoxication.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:56 pm 

While it had been on Sirius’ request that they hadn’t been intimate earlier, he found himself deeply regretting the fact, as he sat right next to Remus, pressed close together in a narrow booth, allowing both of them to sit across from Arlo. Remus was absolutely additive and it seemed almost impossible to Sirius to not steal touches and glances whenever he could; wanting to relish in the man next to him.
He was, however, also painfully aware of Arlo sitting across from him, knowing that their professor was more perceptive than most people took him for and he wasn’t ready to have that part of their relationship exposed.
“Well, gentlemen,” Arlo announced as he received the bill, digging a wallet out of his pocket and placing payment and a generous tip inside the little black book.
“I think I will be retreating for the night, but you two do be chaps and finish this, yeah?” He stated, indicating at the half full bottle of wine still on the table, as he got up from where he had been seated.
“I shall be seeing the both of you tomorrow morning.”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:04 pm 

The invitation for them to stay and finish the bottle pulled Remus out of his reverie; the way it made his stomach flip was enough to propel him out of his seat, rising with out of sheer force of habit and courtesy to their professor.
“Thank you for dinner, sir,” Remus said politely, although the smile pulling at his lips was there out of entirely impolite reasons. “Good night.”
Hand idly finding the backrest of the booth seat, Remus watched Mulligan leave, his smile widening when the professor waved a final goodbye before disappearing through the doorway.
Their solitude suddenly felt deafening, even in a room full of people, and still, rather than filling the seat Mulligan had left vacant, Remus casually slipped back into the same seat he had occupied all throughout dinner, thigh once again pressing against Sirius’.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:59 pm 

“Goodnight sir,” Sirius said as well, grateful that Arlo allowed them this time alone together, even if they were still very much in public it still felt dangerously close to a date. Not that Sirius had a lot of experience with that, but when Remus got back into the booth, electing to sit back next to Sirius rather than filling Arlo’s empty seat, he could almost imagine what it would feel like.
When Remus was sitting closely pressed against him, their thighs pressed together and honestly probably sitting closer than what they needed, it took everything in Sirius not to reach for him, wanting him so badly that he could hardly breathe.
“So, how are you finding it?” Sirius found himself asking as he reached for the bottle of wine, filling their glasses just to give himself something to do with his hands.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:44 pm 

“Paris?” Remus had to clarify, his attention wholly on Sirius as he adeptly filled their wine glasses. Propelled by the short distance, Remus’ eyes flickered between Sirius’ hand around the bottle and his profile, finding it too difficult to look directly as Sirius, given how they weren’t in any position for Remus to kiss him.
“So far so good,” he replied, a bit absent mindedly. They had arrived late at the train station, and all they had seen had been on the way to their hotel.
Happily accepting the glass, Remus’ fingers brushed against its base, an aborted impulse to pick it up - an aborted impulse to reach for Sirius, too.
Remus was once again looking up at Sirius when he continued. “Your French is brilliant.”

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 3:31 pm 

Sirius couldn’t stop himself from grinning at that, knowing that Remus really didn’t have much of a frame of reference as to whether or not his french was good, but he appreciated the compliment nevertheless.
“Yeah?” He asked as he placed the empty bottle back on the table, grabbing his glass in the same movement, doing what he could to distract himself from reaching out for Remus.
While he enjoyed how indulgent it felt to sit in such a beautiful place, sharing a bottle of wine with a man he had so many fond feelings for, he also had the promise he had made Remus earlier fresh in mind, wanting so badly to be able to touch him.
“So it’s not all bad that I’m a posh prick?”

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 4:24 pm 

Remus’ attention dragged over Sirius’ features, the gaze a caress in the way the corners of his mouth remained upturned, his smile betraying the fact that he knew he had been the one to call Sirius that in the first place. He was a prat for even bringing it up, but seeing Sirius say prick in a posh restaurant definitely didn’t go unnoticed, sending a thrill to the pit of Remus' stomach.
Rolling the stem of his glass between his fingers without picking it up, a grin finally broke through on Remus’ lips. “I like hearing you say prick.”

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 1:56 pm 

Sirius’ face immediately flushed at that, having only used that exact wording because that was how Remus had referred to him once. Now though, his comment seemed so terribly risqué, leaving Sirius awfully aware of himself and how close they were sitting.
“Yeah?” Was all Sirius found himself asking, having no idea as to how he would answer a comment like that. Instead, he simply moved his glass to his lips, taking a deep sip to distract himself from the heat he could feel spreading on his face.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 2:13 pm 

Remus’ smile widened, never seeming to tire of seeing just how expressive Sirius really was, and how easily his cheeks heated, having taken notice of that both in public and in private.
“Yeah,” Remus reiterated, instinctively mirroring Sirius’ gesture and picking up his wine glass, although it stalled mid-air before he got a chance to take a sip.
“Makes you seem less posh,” he added almost coyly over top the rim of his glass, even though it was a poor deflection at best. In reality it was the combination, the way it seemed so crass for someone like Sirius to say prick at dinner, making Remus’ stomach flip with the sheer attraction he felt for Sirius; it must have shown on his expression.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 2:30 pm 

While Sirius had never been completely unaware of the way that he was raised, it had really taken getting to know Remus for him to realise just how posh his childhood probably had been. It wasn’t something that he could shake, even after having had no contact with his family for so long, but he was just pleased that it didn’t seem to bother Remus.
“I thought you liked me posh,” he countered, heat still lingering in his cheeks as he did, which served to undermine his argument slightly, but it was so incredibly difficult for Sirius to really care about that.
“You were just complimenting my french.”

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 3:17 pm 

There was another twitch at the corner of Remus’ mouth, growing increasingly aware of the fact that he had talked himself into a corner in the attempt to downplay the attraction about Sirius.
Having no grasp of the language, Remus’ compliment of Sirius’ French had been solely based on the way it forced him to take charge, how his mannerisms changed when he was in the lead, speaking on behalf of Mulligan; and just how much Remus wanted that to bleed into their intimacy.
That, however, felt impossible to say, instead turning to a far simpler truth.
“I think I just like you, mate,” Remus grinned, the huff of a sheepish chuckle drowned into his wine glass as he finally took a drink.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 3:41 pm 

Every single time Sirius thought he had managed to gain his footing in their conversation, Remus managed to take him by surprise and completely floor him once more. While it probably shouldn’t come as a surprise to him, it still took him so utterly aback just how blatant Remus was in his interest, making the flush return with a vengeance.
Everything he wanted in that moment was to reach over and kiss Remus, longing so much for the intimacy that he was only slowly becoming familiar with but was now having a hard time going without.
“Alright,” he stammered, finding that nothing he could say would get his point across the way that he wanted. Instead, he simply downed the remainder of his glass, keen to et Remus somewhere more private but feeling unable to say that without making a fool of himself.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 12:46 am 

Although having admitted to the bare minimum, Remus was happy to see Sirius’ cheeks flush all over. For the restraint they were exhibiting in not touching, Remus wasn’t sure their mutual attraction wasn’t painfully evident were someone to glance over them, feeling it bleed into every little nuance of their conversation.
Having barely lowered his glass after a drink, Remus grinned, still having no impulse to pull back, infatuated by the eagerness of Sirius downing his glass.
Without missing a beat, Remus once again raised his own, mirroring the gesture and emptying it in one long drink, eyes brightly on Sirius as he did.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:05 pm 

It seemed entirely impossible for Sirius not to stare at Remus as he emptied his glass as well, feeling a simmer of anticipation boiling underneath his skin; absolutely desperate to get him alone.
“Wanna go back upstairs?” He found himself asking, even if he felt certain that he could see the excitement on Remus’ features as well. The confirmation that Remus liked him was making him feel a little dizzy, wanting so desperately to explore exactly what that meant in this context.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next