All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:08 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

There was nothing that could have prepared him for the blatant desire Remus was showing for him, the way he felt it pressed into his waist as Remus held onto him. It was dizzying and it only served to make him all the keener to get himself and Remus back to the dorm as fast as possible.
It seemed absolutely impossible that his intrigue with Remus would ever run out, especially when he kept looking at him like that. It made Sirius hunger for even more, knowing that he would always do whatever it took to have Remus look at him like that.
“Alright,” he said in a soft voice, a blush finally reaching his cheeks as he understood exactly what was going to happen. It was thrilling and Sirius could imagine nothing better than to share that with Remus.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:14 pm 

It was quite a sight, getting to see the realisation dawn on Sirius’ expression, bringing along with it a flush of colour to Sirius’ cheeks. It made Remus’ smile widen, thrilled.
Allowing his hold on Sirius to ease, his hands fell to Sirius’ hips, barely a lazy embrace, but still struggling to come to terms with having to forgo Sirius’ presence entirely.
“Perhaps a coat, though,” he added, sheepishly filling the silence that had settled between them, having to admit to them both that they would be ill advised to venture into the new year without an added layer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:47 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Despite himself, Sirius found himself giggling at that, pushing softly at Remus’ shoulder as he did so.
“Cheek,” he stated but the grin on his face was a clear testament to the fact that he really didn’t mind that all that much. He really didn’t want to part from Remus for any reason whatsoever, however he knew that parting now meant that they would get even closer later.
“I’ll go grab my coat then,” he added, softly loosening his grip on Remus in such a manner that made it clear that it wouldn’t have been his first choice of next move.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 pm 

It was incremental, how they moved; it took Sirius loosening his grip for Remus to even consider letting entirely go of Sirius.
“Alright,” Remus replied, a twitch pulling his smile lopsided. In a way, this wasn’t that different from the night his client had asked for, and yet it was, finding that Sirius captured his attention and interest in a way Remus hadn’t experienced in years - if ever.
“I’ll meet you out front, yeah?”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:39 pm 

There was something deeply intoxicating about the way that Remus was looking at him, making it almost painful for Sirius to let go of him, but he knew that they were going to have plenty time later on.
“Yeah, I’ll find you,” he stated with a soft smile, feeling giddy as he finally let go of Remus, not wanting to separate but feeling thrilled in knowing that they were going to go home together.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:37 pm 

The chill of the new year had done some to counter the flush of Remus cheeks, but when Sirius met him outside, the hem of his dress visible beneath the winter coat Remus had seen him in so many times before, anticipation pooled in the pit of Remus’ stomach all over again. It had spilled out of Remus with a giddy breath, a laugh that never took form.
Leaving the bar had been remarkably easy. Although Remus had often before left the bar with someone, it was a rare thing that they both knew where they were headed, instinctively. Remus hadn’t been able to stop glancing over at Sirius as they walked.
Around them, the streets leading from the city centre to campus were growing increasingly populated, every now and then a few odd students crossing their way. Barely past midnight, friends and couples filtered through the streets, either heading home or to another bar.
After the third group that came and went, a flutter of realisation sent a thrill down Remus’ spine. He turned his head to watch them disappear into the night.
“I don’t think they realise,” he said with a growing sense of expectation, breaking the silence that had fallen over them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:46 am 

Even though Sirius wouldn’t have called himself drunk, there was something incredibly sobering about exiting the club and making their way home. The first ten minutes of their walk home had been fairly anxiety ridden for Sirius, mostly eased by what alcohol was still in his system, having never actually walked him while still in drag.
Thus he jumped a little when Remus seemed to answer the thought that he believed he had been able to keep away from his face. He had come to the same conclusion though, having not exaggerated the first time he told Remus that he was very good, however he had never known just how good he actually was.
“I think you’re right,” he said in a soft voice, feeling a little self conscious about the entire thing but it did seem that Remus was right and that no one realised exactly what Sirius was.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:23 am 

When Remus’ attention returned to Sirius, there was a relieved excitement in his gaze, his eyes bright with interest.
Leaving the club with another man was usually a strained affair, and the burden of awareness usually befell on Remus himself, hyper aware of the way they interacted and the people around them.
Even if Remus had felt himself fall into that same pattern when they had left, it was becoming increasingly apparent that it was, perhaps, not necessary at all, finding that, for the amount of people on the streets, nobody had given them a second thought.
It made Remus stomach flip, a want he didn’t know he had harboured.
“Can I hold your hand?” he asked, the thought only seeming to settle as he was saying it out loud. Remus had never once before having been struck with such an impulse, but now that it had offered itself, it was hard to deny it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:52 am 

The question was enough to send a shiver down his spine, knowing that under normal circumstances, that level of affection usually something reserved for the dark and private. Even if it was just something as simple as holding Remus’ hand, it was incredibly thrilling that that was something that could be afforded to him now.
“Yeah,” he breathed, a part of him afraid that if he spoke too loudly, his voice would give him away and suddenly make that little gesture unsafe. However, he had been devastated to break away from Remus, so even a hand in his would be enough to stave him over.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:16 am 

It had been a spur of the moment request, but as soon as Sirius agreed to open that door, it sent Remus’ mind for a loop, once again struck by how simultaneously familiar and /new/ it was getting to be around Sirius like this.
The moment Remus reached out to take Sirius’ hand, he was immediately and inevitably greedy with it, tugging him closer to him, too, the distance between them no longer needing to be laced with plausible deniability.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:26 pm 

When Remus reached out and took his hand, Sirius could feel himself tense up for a moment, desperately wanting the caress but also terrified that someone might see.
It took them passing a group of drunk students and having them not even glance in their direction for Sirius to properly relax.
It was something that Sirius had always dreamt of getting to do and the fact that he was in drag did very little to take away his satisfaction from the gesture, made evident by the grin on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:54 pm 

The immediate tension with which Sirius met the gesture sent a surge of doubt through Remus. He felt new in this, suddenly a novice all over, and he turned to look at Sirius, needing a visual cue for support and guidance.
Remus didn’t feel prepared to see Sirius’ lips widen in a grin, overwhelmed. He didn’t feel prepared to face the sudden flash of juvenile joy this moment permitted, and yet there it was, deafening and all-encompassing.
Remus grinned, too, greedy with it.
Once certain the passing group had disappeared into the night, Remus’ hand skipped from Sirius’ hand to instead wrap around the small of his back, tugging him closer. Wearing heels, Sirius had a couple of inches on Remus, making him tip his chin slightly upwards, an impulse to chase a kiss that never came to be. Instead, it spilled out of him as a praise, adrenaline and alcohol mixing in the pit of his stomach.
“You’re stunning, Si.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:06 pm 

It was too much, it was all too much.
The handholding had almost been too much in and on itself to Sirius, but when Remus’ hand moved to around his waist and he looked up at him with such an expression of adoration, Sirius almost felt his legs give out.
Despite the alcohol still roaring through his system, he felt his cheeks heat up, unsure how to handle the sincerity of the compliment, pleased as anything that Remus not only tolerated this aspect of his life, but actively seemed to enjoy it. It wasn’t exactly something he had been particularly open about with the few former lovers he had had, so it added to the feeling of this being new.
“Yeah?” He found himself asking as he leant against Remus, eager to chase any and all affection that his dorm mate was willing to bestow upon him. He wasn’t even necessarily fishing for compliments, he just found it so unbelievable that Remus would still find him interesting enough, even after having watched up perform all night.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:27 pm 

The bump of Sirius’ shoulder against his own made Remus grin, caught in the juvenile air of it all, hardly even remembering if he had ever staggered home with someone like this before; certainly not ever home.
“Yeah,” Remus answered with a grin but without apprehension, the easiest thing he had yet to do tonight.
Even through the wool of Sirius’ coat, Remus felt the firm edge of the corset beneath his fingers, a firm reminder of what Sirius was wearing underneath. It was, however, a quite different thought that overcame Remus, the alcohol shortening the distance between thought and words.
“You always are.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:52 pm 

It took everything in Sirius not to outright giggle at the compliment, feeling happy and giddy, enjoying the close proximity to Remus and the willingness with which he seemed to compliment him.
It made their relation feel entirely new, Sirius almost able to trick himself into thinking that this had been a date and that they had decided to extend their night together. Everything about Remus was so intoxicating that Sirius absolutely couldn’t wait to get him alone proper, even more than anything he had experienced before.
“You’re making me blush,” he stated, the giddiness not leaving him when their dorm finally came into sight.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:33 pm 

In the darkness of the evening, Sirius was only barely illuminated between the street lights they passed and the odd lights left burning within windows. There really was no telling if Sirius’ cheeks were heated, but, when Remus turned to look at Sirius, he could picture it, having before gotten the treat of seeing Sirius flushed and heated.
Leaning on Sirius and the hand he held around his waist, Remus stretched against him, eyes skimming across Sirius’ profile.
“Yeah?” Remus parroted, a grin tugging at the corners of his mouth, juvenile and unmistakably pleased. Chasing an impulse, Remus stretched the last inches to place a chaste kiss to Sirius’ jaw, utterly delighted to find his skin warm even despite the icy air.
“Even prettier, then.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:50 pm 

It took everything in Sirius to keep standing on his legs, finding the soft kiss almost too much to bear. It felt incredibly juvenile, the way that even a kiss to his jaw felt risqué like this, but in many ways it was entirely new to Sirius.
Having realised that he was gay at a young age, these kinds of experiences had never been afforded him, making it seem all the more special and new to him. It didn’t help that Remus was so devastatingly handsome, especially when he realised that Sirius was flustered, which only served to make him even more so.
“Come on, we’re almost there,” he managed to choke out, unable to hide the effect that Remus was having on him but he really didn’t care about that; all he wanted was to get off the street.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:46 pm 

Remus almost laughed at that, his smile bright and boyish, far more taken with the reactions he was able to elicit from Sirius than he had ever expected. He realised it must be the balance act Sirius seemed eternally caught up in between restraint and desire, finding it ever captivating to see that balance shift when encouraged.
It took everything in Remus not to reach for another kiss, so perhaps he was on that same knife’s edge with him.
“Alright,” he accepted with a smile, thrilled to hear Sirius speak in definitives, even though he might not have noticed.
Giving Sirius’ waist a last squeeze, Remus withdrew his arm, drawing a lingering line across the small of his back, before taking the few entrance steps up to their door in a few strides to open the door for Sirius.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:14 pm 

The trek from the entrance to their dorm seemed like absolute torture to Sirius, finding that the closer they got the more desperate he was to finally get Remus properly alone.
Sirius wondered if he was ever going to get used to sleeping with Remus, if it was ever going to lose its novelty, and he honestly couldn’t see it doing so. Remus was exciting to him in a way that was so new to Sirius, still trying desperately to work out exactly what his feelings for his dorm mate meant.
He was still feeling giddy as he managed to dig his keys out of his pocket, unlocking the door to their room and the sweet release of them finally being alone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:14 pm 

Stepping past Sirius into their room, Remus felt the air shift. They had spent so long in public, one way or the other, that the mere acknowledgement of their solitude was deafening, and so, so thrilling.
Remus was quite aware of the precise nature of the want building beneath his skin, but as the door shut behind them, he wasn’t sure Sirius was, and that though alone forced his’ to the background of his awareness.
Turning to look at him with quiet expectation, Remus reached for the buttons of his coat rather than those of Sirius’, interested to set the pace Sirius wanted to set.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 36  Next