All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1963 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:18 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The comments made a shiver run down Draco’s spine, unable to remember the last time he had felt as desired as he did right now. It wasn’t wild or passionate in any shape or form, but it felt easy and that was what Draco had so desperately needed for so long.
There were no question as to his history nor did Draco have to fear Harry suddenly prodding into something that he shouldn’t.
“Good,” Draco stated, wanting both of them to get something out of this relation. Even if Harry had just confirmed that this was something he wanted to do as well, Draco still felt desperate to receive proper validation.
Unable to put that into words though, Draco instead stretched slightly to gingerly kiss Harry again, wanting to make sure that this was something they were doing and that he was allowed.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:43 am 

Harry almost thought he was able to see the words sink in with Draco, a delicate shift in his gaze. It was intoxicating, some horrible pleasure in getting to witness Draco receive praise and affection for the first time in years. It only made Harry want to shower him with so much more.
Harry met the kiss thrilled, leaning in with the intention of easing the strain on Draco’s posture. His hand left Draco’s shoulder, instead wrapping itself around Draco’s chin, a juvenile touch that was only amplified by the grin pulling at Harry’s lips.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:52 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

There was something about feeling Harry grin against his lips that Draco was never going to get sick of. It kept Draco coming back for more, as his one hand again found Harry’s hair, finding that to be the best confirmation that this was real. Good things so rarely happened to Draco that he always found it hard to believe, but right in that moment he allowed himself to believe.
Draco pushed himself up further, the hand not in Harry’s hair lying flat on the bed, using his elbow to push himself up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:22 am 

The feeling of Draco straightening his posture very much compared to the floor disappearing way beneath him; for a moment, Harry was boneless in Draco’s embrace, letting himself be urged back against the mattress without resistance, his smile only widening and he struggled to maintain the kiss though the motion.
The subtle shift made Harry’s brain fog up, sending his mind reeling. His hand had slipped from Draco’s chin to his shoulder, and even blind the way Draco’s hair fell atop of it was new and brilliant.
Allowing himself to relax fully into the pillow provided enough distance for their lips to part, desperate to see. Harry had gotten to experience Draco in a sea of silver, his hair fanning across pillows and sheets beneath him, but even more fantastic was the drape of hair falling off Draco’s shoulder, making Harry’s mouth go dry.
With careful attention, Harry gingerly adjusted his grip around Draco so as to not pinch any hairs, as Harry’s hand in turn curled around the nape of his neck. Harry urged him closer with a gentle tug, infatuated.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:13 pm 

It had only barely been the intention for Draco, but when Harry so willingly lay on his back it didn’t take much thinking for Draco to simply follow him. With a quick motion, he moved all of his hair from one shoulder to the other, still finding it to be in the way, but unwillingly to find a way to keep it more permanently out of his face.
Instead, he gingerly moved to straddle Harry’s thighs, his significantly longer legs handling the job with ease. His hands were placed on either side of Harry on the couch, keeping his balance as he kept finding Harry’s lips in a kiss. He so willingly gave into Harry’s requests, also wanting to be closer to Harry at all times, it seemed like second nature to fill the gaps between them.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:16 pm 

The sudden weight of Draco’s body knocked the air out of Harry’s lungs, not out of discomfort but out of a moment of white hot desire. A sound escaped him, his breath catching on his lips, muffled by Draco’s kiss. Immediately, everything was new, and Harry was desperate to reacquaintance himself with Draco all over.
Even despite Draco’s attempt to keep his hair out of their faces, the angle made it impossible to maintain. With every few breaths, Draco’s hair brushed against Harry’s shoulder, making him shiver with tightly wound anticipation. In a clumsy way to remedy it and still keep Draco close, Harry’s free hand brushed through Draco’s temple, his two hands meeting at the base of Draco’s skull, the length of Draco’s hair wrapped around Harry’s hand, pulling it back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:55 pm 

When Harry took a hold of his hair, Draco knew that he was absolutely done for.
It wasn’t like he had been holding back before, but there was something so innately intimate about someone having a hold of his hair that made Draco lose it. His one hand leaving the mattress to instead find Harry again, feeling like he absolutely needed to be touching Harry even more. His hand found Harry’s hip and trailed up to his waist, just wanting to feel him there and get a sense of reality.
It felt juvenile to keep grinning into the kiss the way he did, yet Draco found it exceedingly hard to stop doing so. Everything just felt so new and while it was a stretch to say that it was Draco’s first time, it still felt sorta like being a teenager and experiencing everything anew.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:19 pm 

When Draco’s hands dipped to his abdomen, it made Harry’s stomach flip, muscles contracting with a shudder. It was a transparent display of desire, overwhelmed in the best possible way.
The narrow space between them was greatly dictated by Harry’s hands in Draco’s hair, so Harry was quick to drop them, not wanting to discourage Draco’s hands from roaming.
As his hands left the nape of Draco’s neck, they did so leaving a thoughtless, little sticking charm, neither said nor conjured with a movement of his wrist. Draco’s hair simply remained in the same messy hold Harry had had of it, spelled in place, as Harry’s hands instead found a greater sense of purpose on Draco’s hips, a desperate invitation for him to stay there.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:33 pm 

It wasn’t that Draco was blind to the fact that Harry somehow had managed to place a sticking charm to his hair, but it felt so extremely unimportant to Draco that he didn’t even want to comment on it. Instead Draco found himself caught up in the way that Harry moved underneath his hand, intoxicated by the feeling of Harry reacting to his touch and wanting to feel more.
Softly breaking their kiss, Draco instead continued the kisses along Harry’s jaw and beginning down his neck. Now that he had gotten permission, it was hard to not just take everything all at once; especially with Harry being so responsive to his touch and everything he did to him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:13 pm 

Harry let his head fall back against the pillow, breathing tight with the effort not to interrupt Draco’s caresses. He had all but choked a sound when Draco’s lips left his, the leisurely pace Draco took pushing Harry to the point of desperation. It made Harry’s grip tighten around Draco’s hips, his thumbs digging into the line where hip met thigh, Draco’s weight on him another point of obsession.
Harry shut his eyes, the blur of the ceiling making the room spin in an entirely more unpleasant way than Draco’s trailing kisses. It only seemed to amplify the sensation, Draco’s lips warm against his skin and the wisps of hair escaping the charm drawing fine lines across Harry’s skin.
“You’re so beautiful,” Harry breathed, the sentiment escaping him blind. He saw no mental image of Draco, no suppressed fantasy only visible through his inner eye that pulled it out of Harry; it left his lips just as easily as an exhale, something he had been aware of for weeks. “****, Draco, please -”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:55 pm 

The compliment, no matter how nice and genuine it seemed, took Draco completely aback and made him feel suddenly sick to his stomach.
While Harry hadn’t said anything that implied that they weren’t on the same page, but Draco had never been called beautiful by anything he wasn’t actually romantically involved with. He just wanted to be certain that they were on the same page.
Too suddenly, Draco straightened his back and looked down at Harry. He knew that this likely wasn’t the best scenario to talk this through, but he had to be absolutely certain before explaining.
“This is just for fun though,” Draco stated, not proud at the edge of panic that he could hear in his own voice, but he had no idea how else to handle it. He wanted to be able to have a casual relationship with Harry, but not if Harry wanted something else from him. “Right?”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:26 pm 

A wave of cold air washed over Harry the moment Draco leaned away, marking a dreadful change of tone. It surprised Harry enough to open his eyes, needing to match Draco’s words to an expression. Harry’s pupils were blown and cheeks red with a flush, and he barely seemed coherently aware of what he had said.
The laugh escaped Harry as soon as he processed Draco’s worries, too loud and too honest for the intimacy of their situation.
“I’m not trying to court you, Draco,” he assured, his voice still airy with a chuckle. Harry was, however, once again struck by the truth of the statement. Towering above him, just out of reach with a flush on the peaks of his face, Draco was the most beautiful thing Harry had ever seen; it made it all that much more unbearable.
Having straightened his posture, Draco had shifted his weight back against Harry’s hips, too much pressure to what little friction Draco provided.
Juvenile in its impatience, Harry bucked his hips up against Draco’s, the brush of skin sending needles up his spine.
“I just need you to move, please.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:11 am 

As the reality of their arrangement finally sunk in on Draco, he felt much more relaxed again, albeit a bit embarrassed for overreacting to something that had likely just been a spur of the moment compliment. It just meant that he wanted to make it up for Harry for the interruption, not wanting to think more about anything other than making Harry feel good.
“Alright,” he breathed, as he leaned back down. It was a new type of arrangement for Draco and while he did think that he and Harry could make it work, it was no secret that it being with Harry made it even weirder to Draco. It was just going to take some getting used to.
Trying not to think, Draco caught Harry’s lips in a quick kiss, before continuing his path down Harry’s neck.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:40 am 

While their conversation didn’t really need further discussion for it to be considered complete, Harry still thought Draco’s response to be humorously brief.
It made another chuckle escape Harry, struck by the possibility that Draco might have taken his request as a demand. The sound never fully left Harry’s lips, choked by the warmth of Draco’s kisses on his neck.
Though not keen on interrupting Draco, both Harry’s hands left his hips to instead cup Draco’s jaw, urging him to straighten his posture far enough for them to look at each other.
There was still an easy smile on Harry’s lips, a remnant of a laugh. “You’re still beautiful, though.”
Harry’s smile widened boyishly, for once drunk on Draco rather than on wine. Despite wanting them to pace themselves back into something that might be more comfortable for Draco, Harry’s hands still slipped from Draco’s jaw to his shoulders, letting his hands trail down Draco’s spine.
A crooked grin made the corner of Harry’s mouth quirk. He was certain Draco hadn’t allowed himself to relish in the compliment the first time Harry had said it. “That point still stands.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:17 am 

There was something boyish and almost juvenile about the way that Harry felt the need to reiterate his compliment to Draco, almost as if he desperately needed to make sure that Draco had heard him. It was silly and once again made Draco feel somewhat self conscious. He rarely took the time to think too much of his own looks, but the look of adoration on Harry was almost too much to handle, making it clear to him just how deeply he meant it.
“Shut up, Harry,” Draco said, a soft smile on his lips as he softly shook his head. Whether or not he was beautiful wasn’t really important after all, but it would be a lie to say that it didn’t touch something inside Draco that he would rather not stop and analyse.
“Just, shut up,” he repeated, as he instead kissed Harry on the lips once more in an attempt to show him just how done he was with him talking.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:40 am 

The ask, however juvenile it might have been intended, made Harry’s heart jump, caught off guard. It was a rare moment of assertiveness, the cross choice of words sending Harry’s mind reeling, a familiar instinct to do as told.
Harry met the kiss breathless and willingly, stretching to meet it and his hands once again found Draco’s hips, dazed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:08 pm 

____
This morning was quite a lot better than the morning after they had slept together last time.
Even if they hadn’t spent the night together, Draco felt in good spirits, sitting in the sunroom and casually sipping his tea. He felt well at ease, knowing that he and Harry had talked it through and while it still felt new, he felt much better equipped to handle their new normal this way.
It also made it a lot easier to focus on work this way, knowing that he didn’t have to push anything down or pretend he wasn’t looking at Harry for any reason.
As a matter of fact, Draco reckoned that this deal might make their work together even better. This was of course something he couldn’t be certain of just yet, but all in all, Draco felt very well at ease about the entire thing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:54 pm 

Harry couldn’t have asked for a better night. Despite Draco’s brief moment of worry, it had seemed they were perfectly in agreement to what they were doing. After a brief dinner served in Harry’s room, Draco had gone to his own room for the night.
It was everything Harry wanted.
With good reason, Harry felt particularly optimistic as he headed for the sunroom. He didn’t pause long enough to acknowledge the was his heart flipped at the sight of Draco, already sitting there.
“Morning,” he greeted, unable to contain a grin, the smile of someone with a shared secret. It wasn’t a bad one - in fact, it was nothing short of thrilling. It was a familiar charade, compartmentalized to the late hours of the afternoon, only there were no people there to witness it; it was simply fun and games.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:04 pm 

Draco had been mostly caught up in his own thoughts when Harry entered the sunroom, yet a soft smile easily found his lips. There was a comfort in seeing Harry again in the soft light of the morning, especially now that he felt permitted to fully admire how the light seemed to make Harry glow.
“Morning,” he said with a warm smile, leaning against the cushions and softly sipping his tea. He was in a good place and he felt more than ready to actually get some work done for the day. In fact, this was probably the best he had felt ever since Harry first appeared at the manor and it was difficult to not let that show in his general demeanour.
“Tea?” He offered, even if he knew that Coote soon enough would make one appear, but it still seemed like the polite thing to offer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:43 pm 

Harry took a seat across from Draco, feeling an immense relief seeing that Draco hadn’t had a change of heart. Comfortably seated in his plush chair, Draco looked perfectly at ease, already sending a thrill down Harry’s spine with the prospect that this was something they might be able to do well.
“Love some,” he replied with a smile, a verbal confirmation to Coote down in the kitchens. In Draco’s attempt to reaffirm the mundanity of this morning, he was relying on questions they had never asked one another. Harry, humoured, was willing to indulge him.
“Big plans for today?” There was a juvenile interest in his smile, as if they hadn’t been living the same day on a loop for well past a month.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1963 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 99  Next