All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey, people!

I came here from RPG Directory, and with the nice reviews going on there, I have some (high) expectation from the friendliness of this forum, so please drop by and say hi to me. <3 I'll love you for that. I know, my love is cheap, but sunlight shines on you anyway and so my love should be. LMAO.

My name means "ephemeral" in Japanese, or something close to it. I've been roleplaying on-off since 2011, but I don't know how active I can be. So for now, I'm here to look around, and hopefully find something that strikes my fancy. :D

Nice to see all of you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:21 pm 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

Oh, you'll have plenty of people dropping by to say hi to you. Starting with me!

Welcome to the site! Always nice to meet a veteran RPer. I've actually got a few open groups in Alpha if you'd like to check those out! You're more than welcome. :] And I've got a few helpful links in my signature to help you get sorted out here.

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:32 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Alright, gotta look good here, make sure I've got everything in order, straighten the pictures on the wall...okay, good!

Hey! Hi! Hello! Welcome to Creative Freedom, Celena!

What you've heard is probably true, we're a pretty friendly bunch when we're not getting over-competitive in forum games XD But that can wait for a moment. First, some business!

Rules. We all have them, and we're no exception. If you would take a look over them here you'll be one step closer to falling overboard into a sea of roleplays! Should these, the forums in general, that dripping sound from down the hall, or anything else for that matter raise any questions or concerns do not hesitate one second to send either myself or @Yue a PM, shout across the chatroom, or start sending off flares to get our attention. We're here and happy to help! That said, I'm not opposed to just chatting either, or being a sounding board for ideas.

Next up, roleplays! Go on, join them! Join all of them! Collect them all! =D

I hope you find we meet and exceed your expectations! Happy writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:14 am 

Welcome Celena!

I'm in and out a lot myself and just trying to get into the swing of things. Hopefully with some new faces around we can be a bit more lively again! Anyway enough rambling, glad you could join us! Just call me Cer. I'm always open for an rp.

Ps: this site is the best one ive seen yet! You are gonna love it here!!!

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:14 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Friendly? Nah man we are terrible especially @Muse they are the worst let me tell you lol

But seriously, hello! Welcome and all that jazz! We don't have an activity requirement here so come and go as you please and should you have any questions feel free to ask. Most, if not all, are always eager to help some of the new people settle in.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:51 am 

lurking

Welcome to the club Celena! I started roleplaying in 2011 as well :0 I hope you find something you like here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:14 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Hey, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, the people are really lovely.