All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:10 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

The Quake is over and the villagers were rescued by staff and students who worked together as a team. Several people were lost as well as their pets. The rubbish has been cleaned up and now is the time to rebuild.
The Caldwell’s Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts will be totally rebuilt to this design.

While the Academy gets renovated, everyone will be registered at another continent or island called Heidran. The name comes from Old Norse name composed of the elements heiðr "clear, cloudless; honor" and rún "rune, secret lore," hence "true-rune." Interesting, huh?

During this time, letters are sent out to people on Earth. They will hopefully encourage people to come to Bridge Mix Galaxy and land on Safe Haven. These letters are Retrieval Systems for Prospective Residents.

The Letter | +
Dear Prospective Resident,
I hope that you won’t throw this letter away for it is important that you read this letter in its entirety. Yes, I know that you received this letter and never planned on actually read it.
I know that you put this letter away somewhere- in your purse, in a drawer, on your desk or in the desk drawer. You will forget about this letter until that fateful day when things will go so wrong that you wish to go away and never be found again. That will be the day that there will be a Bridge to a New Galaxy.
Should you remember about this letter and take it out to read and speak these words

“I wish to go away and never come back. I want to go someplace where I will never be found again.”

That sentence is the key to your new Life.
We here in Bridge Mix Galaxy have a place ready for you on Safe Haven. We have a new Life waiting for you.
This is what You will receive:
A new Life full of new things to discover.
A Position that can not be had here on Earth.
Brand new Equipment to use.
A Mythical Pet or Dragon of your Own.
A place to stay and learn about your New Life.
All of the items needed to survive on this New Planet.
Please feel free to show this letter to anyone that may be frustrated at Life, Wish to Leave Earth, Start a New Life or Any other Reason that He or She might wish to Change Your Life.
Please tuck this letter this letter somewhere in a drawer so that you can easily get it out.
We are waiting for your arrival,
Lore Master Lyonesse Rozelda deForrest

Heidran will be where people will arrive at one of the ‘falls’. There will be signs welcoming the newcomer to take the walk to the Center of the World Ministry. Yes, you heard correctly. The planet Safe Haven is now open to anyone who wants to come. Back to the Center of World Ministry.
At the Center of World Ministry will assist you in becoming a resident, find a home, clothing and a position. You will be taking classes as well as getting many new things. There is a Visitor’s Center to stay at while you figure out what you wish to do.
Will you be a student, teacher, butler, or one of the many other positions that might be offered. Maybe you want your own country. Only you may make that decision.
Once you have made that decision, you will begin to start your Orientation Lessons. Depending on what position, you will get your training. It is all free! So welcome Newcomer! And check out the bulletin boards, they have valuable information on them from time to time. One day there will be a lottery drawing for valuable prizes.
Positions Bulletin Board | +
Head of Countries of any continent that has not been taken. Inquire by number. Number 7 is underwater.

At Caldwell’s Academy of Magical Talents and Magical Arts. Located on Land of Sanctuary Bulletin Board
Butler/Head HouseKeeper
Students

Land of Sanctuary Bulletin Board

Caldwell’s Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts
Welcome to Your New Home

Today’s Agenda
Settling into your new rooms
Relaxing

Tomorrow's Agenda
Orientation
The trip to the Village
Daily Schedule

Class Level 1 | +
Meditation 1
Basic Core Elements
Plantology and Potions 1
Mental/Mind Control Magic 1
Physical Fitness Weight Room
Creatureology/ Dragonology 1
Independent Study

Class Level 4 | +
Morning Maneuvers
Basic Core Elements 4
Secondary Core Elementals 4
Outside of the Body Abilities Shadow Magic
Dark Magic
Plantology& Potions
Mental/Mind Control Magic
Creator Magic
Physical Training Gymnastics
Equipment Making
Evening Maneuvers

Lady Violetta had arranged everything for Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts. Her teachers were ready to go. The pets were in a kennel with Titus to care for them. All of the spells were set and nothing else to do but to leave and allow the Magick to work.

"Mystique and Ayaka, are you ready to leave? I want to get this over with and hopefully have a few new students as well." she spoke in a weary voice.

"Yes, Lady Violetta." Mystique spoke as she picked up her satchel.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Leumas on Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 am.
Reason: triple posting
PostThis post was deleted by Leumas on Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 am.
Reason: triple posting
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Yes, I'm ready as well," Ayaka said picking up her own satchel. Lady Violetta sounded tired, though understandably so. Ever since the earthquake, everyone has been busy. The headmistress more so. She hoped there would be a few new students as well. It seemed like there hasn't been any new student for quite some time now.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace