All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:49 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Zeref's eyes, despite them not looking at Draco/Devlin any longer, widened in his shock and anger. Though he appeared calm, the fact the Demon King straight up kept pushing was another matter. He had to hold up the front of calmness. He will not harm his family. No more then he already did.

"You've overstayed your welcome at this point Devil. Or maybe I overstayed being in your presence whilst you still hold my family hostage. I want no further discussion with you. The Girl's family will do well to carry whatever anger I have against you." Zeref said calmly, yet coldly, almost slipping back into his days as Emperor Spriggan. With that he walked away from the demon. He didn't want to be mad at Draco. The fact Devlin said she didn't hate him for who he was finally began to hit home as several tears dropped.

Now more then ever he wanted Natsu to succeed with finding a way to free his Niece. He wanted to just once hear her say what the demon claimed. That would be enough for him to be happy for a time when he returned to his prison. But now, he wanted comfort. He wanted to feel the unseen presence of another who would never hold hate for him.

When he knew he was alone, he looked up in a hopeful look. "Are you there?" He asked, hoping that Mavis was somewhere close by.

-----

"Where the heck am I?!?" Shouted Natsu when he saw he was in a huge set of ruins, "There's no food I've been tricked!!" He decided to look around, not knowing that he may have stumbled into the right set of ruins. He just had to find the right part that held the Archive. He walked around, forgetting about food and starting to explore around. Until he came upon a large door with a strange lock.

"Hmmm how to open this door?" He muttered to himself.

----

Fenrir checked into an Inn as the evening fell, and went through his usual ritual of sleep, taking off his arm and laying down on the bed. Then he just stared at the ceiling. He knew he locked his door, hoping to stall intruders more then anything else to give him time to put the arm back. Fenrir without his Silver arm attached in the evening was as close as one will say Vulnerable.

At least that's what Fenrir wanted to think. He could fight without the silver arm on him. It'd just look weird. But he plopped onto the bed and tried to find sleep.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:58 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Demon King Draco shrugged and said in cheerful yet twisted voice, "Alright. Bye-bye now." Before teleporting away back to his Guild.

Draco could see and hear everything that was happening outside her body from within her protective barrier. Draco could sense Zeref's roiling emotions that the Demon controlling her body was stirring up even though he held up a calm front. Draco thought that since her voice managed to reach her Daddy maybe it could reach Zeref too. Draco was nervous, she had never spoken to her real Uncle before and even though she had always wanted to meet him, she had no idea what to say to him. Even when she had secretly sent him a Christmas present she had made herself one year, she hadn't put her name on the present or sent him a letter or card with it to let him know who it was from because she wasn't sure how he would react to knowing that his niece that he had never met before had sent him a present. Draco hadn't wanted to say something that made her sound stupid to her Uncle that she had never met. Draco sighed, it was time to try and talk to the family member she had never met before. Draco said hesitantly, "U-Uncle Zeref?...I don't know if you can hear me but I have some things I want to say to you...I-I know you probably don't want to talk to me since I was too weak to stop him from taking over b-but...I've always wanted to meet you, ever since I found out you were my Uncle. I once asked my Daddy to take me to visit you since you already met my older brother but he had told me no. Probably because the old saying of Daddys being more protective of their daughters than their sons is true for my Daddy too... That night I tried to go visit you on my own but my Godfather, I call him Uncle Gajeel, caught me at the edge of town when he was coming back from a job. When he told Daddy what I had done and where I had been planning to go he got so mad at me, I had never seen him that mad at me before. But that didn't stop me from wanting to see you...I had actually sent you a Christmas present one year, but I don't know if you ever got it...I still remember what I had sent you very clearly though. It was a little blue stuffed dragon that I made to go with the pink dragon that Daddy gave me and it one of my favorite toys as a kid. I wanted to give it to you though because I thought that you would be bored in prison and I wanted to give you something of mine to play with... I didn't write a letter though because I didn't know what to say to you, not because I was scared of you but because I didn't want to say anything that would make you think I was stupid. Though now that I think about it, sending you one of my toys and thinking you would play with it even though you were an adult was pretty silly of me." Draco paused for a moment and said, "I'm sorry that I'm rambling on like this about stories from the past but... The Demon was telling the truth when he said I couldn't hate anyone even if I wanted to. But I want you to know that even if I could hate others, I still wouldn't ever hate you Uncle Zeref." Draco was using the Telepathy magic that she had actually copied from Warren right before the King of Demons took over but she hadn't been sure if she successfully copied it in time or if it was just a fluke that her Daddy heard her voice before. Draco didn't realize that she hadn't been using the Telepathy magic to communicate with her father because her wish to tell her father what he needed to save her was strong enough to be granted. She was using the Telepathy magic now though so that Zeref could speak to her as well.

Kurai had arrived at the same Inn as Fenrir and had gone inside because he had seen him walk into the Inn. Kurai kocked on the door to Fenrir's room and said, "Fenrir. It's Kurai. I brought you some more information that we discovered on Devil Serpent's activities. Can I come in?" Kurai waited for Fenrir to open the door and walked into the room to give him the information. Kurai said, "You might already know some of the information that's on there but the info at the bottom are the most recent things we discovered."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:58 am 

Zeref paused at the voice in his head. He listened to the girl's voice and realized it was Draco. He smiled as she explained some of what she had to say. The way she called him Uncle almost made his cursed immortal heart stop. The Dark Sorcerer recalled Kurai, he must be what, now a full grown man at this point? He chuckled at remembering when he first met him. But then she talked about how she wanted to meet him.

He understood why Natsu didn't want her to meet him. To probably know you're related to the Black Wizard would've been earth shattering to a young girl. He also learned the Iron Dragon slayer was her godfather. If he ever met any Fairy Tail wizards again it would get a little awkward. He also wondered how much she knew about his exploits.

Then he recalled what she said about a blue dragon. Summoning it from his own private Requip space he gazed at it before fully realizing it was indeed sent to him. He just assumed it was Natsu or some fanatic, most likely the latter. Then he heard the affirmation. She did not hate him.

The dark wizard smiled as tears flowed from his face. "Thank you young one... When this business is over... I'll tell you how much I appreciate what you said, My dear Niece." Zeref thought.

----

He heard the knock and the voice and sighed as he got up and walked to the door. Unlocking it he opened the door and indicated for the Older male to come in as he walked to back to his bed and sat on it and looked through the info.

"Not much on where they're at, just a bunch of Nothing's. Loads of names at the bottom. Which means people we can try to apprehend and interrogate." He said, his eyes flashed to the mention of his old village in the report and tucked that away in his head. "Anything else other then staring at how I normally sleep, or do you want me to get ready for a long night of searching for some blockheads?"

As he said this he stretched his legs boredly as he listened to what Kurai had to say next.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:57 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco could see Zeref's reactions to what she was saying to him and she was relieved that he didn't react by saying something about her being foolish for wishing to see him and sending him one of her favorite toys. Draco was feeling happy for the first time since running away on her father's birthday. Draco hoped that her Uncle Zeref could feel her happiness as she spoke to him. Draco heard him thank her and tell her that once this incident was over he would tell her how much he appriciated what she said. Draco smiled from within her protective barrier and said, "I'd like that a lot, Uncle Zeref. And you can call me Draco if you want, or hatchling, Daddy calls me that sometimes. And maybe after that I could come visit you sometimes? And send you Christmas presents and write you letters too?" It was obvious Draco wanted to establish a good relationship with her Uncle Zeref. Draco also said, "Also, I know you're probably wondering how much of the things you did that I have heard about. Daddy and Mommy and some of the other guild members told me some of the things you did but I would research to see what I didn't know yet because I wanted to know more about you. Both good and bad. But don't worry Uncle Zeref, I never once thought you were really a bad person. Sometimes people do bad things when they're lonely to get attention or to distract themselves from their loneliness but just because they do bad things doesn't make them bad people. I always thought you were that way too. Whether I'm right or wrong about you I'll always love you Uncle Zeref. Nothing will change that." Draco hoped that her Uncle Zeref could feel how honest and sincere she was. She meant everything she was saying to him.

Kurai listened to Fenrir's comments on the information. KuraI said, "We're still working on finding a location but we've got a general area to look in. We're thinking that they might be hiding somewhere in the mountain range between the country of Iceberg and the Pergrande Kingdom. It's a large area so they might be hiding out there while relying on the large size of the mountain range to help keep enemies from finding their Guild. You don't have to act on this information tonight. Knowing you, you probably ran yourself ragged trying to do as much as you can to find Devil Serpent wizards before decideing to rest here. You need all the rest you can get while you search." Kurai then smirked at what he said about Fenrir working himself too hard before turning serious again and saying, "If my Dad hadn't decided to trust me to take care of my Mom while he's gone, I would go too. But for now I will leave finding a way to save Draco and take down Devil Serpent to you both." Kurai then left to go back to Magnolia and report to Erza that he had delivered what he need to.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:43 pm 

Zeref softly smiled. Listening to Draco felt like some rival to Aneksheram took pity on him and this was a way of easing the suffering he has to endure. "I am sure we can figure something out about your visits. I would appreciate your letters. Not quite sure about presents since I am unsure how much luxuries are allowed in my prison," he thought. He took a deep breath and wiped some small tears away. "I love you too Draco, just as I love your brother, and your father and all your family."

----

Fenrir listened to the report and nodded. "Yes, carry word back to Erza, and if Natsu comes back, prepare to head up that area. Tomorrow I'll go to scope it out." As he said this he plopped back down on the bed.

Several Hours later, Fenrir was walking though a snow covered forest, heading towards the mountains in question. He kept one hand on his sword and looked around knowing that if he got too close, the Devil Serpents will notice.

"I think I'll just set up camp here tonight." He said to himself. And he got to work doing just that so he'd be able to have a good chance of fighting any enemies that come his way.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:41 pm 

Draco was happy to know that her Uncle was willing to let her visit him and write letters to him. Draco was even happier when her Uncle Zeref said that he loved her too along with the rest of her family. Draco said, "It makes me happy to hear you say that Uncle Zeref. Thank you." Draco hoped that this would all be over soon, she wanted to go home and be with her family and friends, she wanted to be able to talk to her Uncle Zeref using her voice instead of telepathy, she wanted to be free of the Demon that had slowly been corrupting her over the years, she wanted to be able to show her face without feeling ashamed of herself, she wanted to be able to look at her own reflection without seeing a monster everytime she did so. Draco wanted this more than anything.

It had been three days since the incident with Zeref and Fairy Tail was ready to face Devil Serpent and Devlin Swivlinov. Demon King Draco knew that his host's guildmates were practically on his doorstep. Demon King Draco soon appeared outside and said, "Well, well. You actually came. That's good because I was starting to get bored waiting for you all to show up." She then began laughing like a crazy person. She soon stopped laughing and said, "Let's have some fun."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:04 pm 

In the Three Days, Fenrir watched as his guild mobilized. He knew when Kurai gave Erza the report she'd want to get started. But he half wondered what was going to happen as the hours till the inevitable battle started. He was near the back of the large gathering of wizards. He knew if they made too much of a ruckus during this fight, the Magic Council will try and figure out what's going on. But he knew he had to help save Draco.

She was the person who agreed to go on a mission. His Partner, and teammate. Devil Serpent tortured her life long enough and possibly shattered his own. But with Fairy Tail he pieced a new life for him. It was then the Demon King appeared and spoke, as if he was waiting for them. The moment he stopped, the Devil Serpents appeared and began their assault. Fairy Tail began to clash as well. Fenrir weaved through the skirmishes to try and find a spot to confront the Demon King, not realizing that a certain Salmon Haired Slayer was following close by, trying to be very discreet.

----

Zeref was watching the battle, keeping his word that he was going to be an observer until the right time. he watched his brother and this Fenrir try to approach Devlin. He hoped that whatever Natsu found in the Archive, it would be used to help his niece at whatever cost. Draco was one of the first people beside Mavis to speak kind words to him.

He'd never forgive himself if his sins would be the cause of her demise.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:01 pm 

Demon King Draco laughed as she watched the two guilds clash. The Demon didn't care if his guild was destroyed, they had served their purpose in his return, if they were too weak to triumph against Fairy Tail then they were useless to him. Demon King Draco turned to look directly at Fenrir and Natsu and laughed saying, "Ahahahahaha! Y-You honstely thought you two could sneak up on me? If it was that easy to sneak up on me then I would have been destroyed eons ago! How naiive of you to think you could surprise me! It's priceless! Ahahahahaha!" Demon King Draco was laughing so much that she ran out of breath, she was enjoying this very much.

Demon King Draco then used her Crystal Dragon Slayer magic to make crystals grow over Natsu's and Fenrir's feet to restrain them long enough for her to land the killing blow. Just as she was about to use the Crystal Dragon's Roar on them, something leaped out of the shadows and knocked her down. Demon King Draco turned to see what had interfered with her fun and said, "Draconius. I never would have thought you would betray me. I created you and yet you hurt me deeply to try to protect these pathetic humans. Are you doing this just because if you succeed in protecting this girl you'll finally be free to roam the earth and terrorize mankind like you did thousands of years ago? Then again, you always were selfish. I guess your betraying me for your own self interests isn't really that surprisi-" Draconius growled, "No! That's not it! That isn't why I'm doing this. True, you did create me and I am thankful for that. I used to destroy entire civilazations with my power, I loved the sound of people screaming as I devoured them, body and soul. I loved doing those things but...I felt empty. After being imprisioned for thousands of years and being assigned to protect Draco, the girl who's body you now possess, I saw it as a ticket to freedom at first, but that was before I actually met her. She was the first person who wasn't scared of me, who didn't scream at the sight of me even though she knew who and what I was. She showed me an unmeasurable amount of kindness, kindness that I have never seen before nor will I likely ever see again. She even called me her friend...But I never told her that I felt the same way. Draco's not just my master she is also...MY CLOSEST FRIEND!!!" Draconius then launched himself at Demon King Draco and pinned her down before saying, "Natsu! The Spell! Do it now!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:51 pm 

Fenrir and Natsu approached the demon king but were caught in Draco's Crystal Dragon slayer magic. The Wolf struggled against the bindings, trying to break free. "Fenrir! Don't try to get out!" Natsu said as he started to prepare a spell. "I got this!"

But both knew they were probably done for in the next attack, when all of a sudden Draconius tackled the possessed Draco. Natsu resumed his preparations for the spell. Fenrir was shocked at the statement Draconius gave, he became Draco's friend, and that was why the demon wolf was helping to save her.

"Hey Demon King! You shouldn't have taken my daughter!" Natsu shouted as his arm glowed. "Sacred Spell: Soul Savior!" The moment he said those words a wave of light close to the level of Fairy Law was cast. Fenrir saw Razor Calaghan nearby staring in shock.

"Wait!" The Wolf of Fairy Tail shouted. "What is that spell going to do?"

"Send that Devil back to wherever it came from." Natsu stated.

"Well done Natsu." Came a voice he was familiar with said. The Black Wizard approached what remained of any Devil Serpent member not incapacitated. "You used someone close to Natsu just to spite me. That is unforgivable. Offensive, and low. Now, who wishes to face the punishment of Zeref first?"

"Stand down Zeref! Any Member of Devil Serpent still standing stand down!" Shouted a voice as several squads of Rune Knights began to March into the view of the battle. "By order of the Council, we are arresting and disbanding Devil Serpent, and rearresting the Black Wizard known as Zeref!"

"Oh great, the Council is going to steal the credit." Fenrir muttered.

"That's okay!" Natsu shouted. "Still number one!" As he said this he pointed his finger up in the sky. Fenrir smirked and did the same. Gray and Juvia Rose their fingers as well. Pretty soon all of Fairy Tail did the same.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:41 pm 

As the Demon was banished from Draco's body they could hear his roar of anger at his defeat. Draco was knocked unconscious for a short while as her own soul was taking back control of her body.

Draco had been waiting for her family and friends to bring her back. Draco saw the black crystals attacking her barrier shatter as the spell her father had cast hit her physical body. Draco heard a voice say to her, "Draco, your father is waiting for you." Draco emerged from the barrier to see a large red dragon speaking to her. Draco asked, "Are you...Igneel?" The dragon nodded and he said, "So my granddaughter is also a Dragon Slayer. I want you to know that I am proud of you and to tell your father that he never ceases to amaze me and makes me prouder every day." Draco nodded and said, "I will, Grandpa Igneel." Igneel chuckled and said, "Grandpa Igneel... That has a nice ring to it." Before he faded from her mind and she began to awaken.

Draco opened her eyes to see her Daddy's face looking at her worriedly. Draco said, "I'm home, Daddy." Draco sat up slowly and tried to stand but she was a little wobbley since it had been a few weeks since she had been in control of her own body. Draco gave her Daddy a hug and Lucy came foreward and held out Draco's mask in case she wanted it. Draco took the mask from her mother and at first everyone thought she was going to put it back on, but Draco actually broke the mask in half before throwing it off the cliff. Everyone looked confused and Draco smiled and said, "I don't need it anymore." Lucy hugged Draco crying and said, "I'm so sorry baby girl! You had to go through something so horrible!" Draco hugged her mother and said, "It's okay now Mommy. I'm back and that's all that matters..." Draco then walked over to the Rune Knights near Razor Callaghan and said, "He has something that belongs to me that I would like to have back. May I have permission to use my magic to get it back? I'd rather not go through surgery to get it." The commander of the Rune Knights nodded and allowed her to use a spell to swap Callaghan's eye for her eye. Once it was done Draco opened her eyes to reveal that both of them were back to their natural brown color. Draco walked over to Zeref and said, "Thank you. Uncle Zeref. I'll come visit you and send you letters too, and presents for holidays if I'm allowed to." Draco then proceeded to give Zeref a hug. Draco said, "I love you Uncle Zeref. I'll miss you." Draco hoped her Uncle would return the hug. Draco knew that Natsu would most likely be shocked to see his daughter being so friendly with Zeref, even though she knew about everything he had ever done.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:41 pm 

Once Natsu and Fenrir was able to move the Dragneel parent hurried to his daughter and prayed the spell he found in the Archive worked. When Draco opened her eyes he smiled brightly. "Welcome home hatchling." He said happily as he hugged her. He watched as Lucy offered her mask and Draco breaking it. Natsu smiled brightly as Gajeel sniffled.

"Uncle, are you crying?" Fenrir asked.

"No brat! I got dirt in my eyes. You owe me rent runt!!" Gajeel stated angrily as Juvia giggled, holding up a tired out Gray.

Zeref willingly walked with the rune Knights escorting him, when he watched Draco get her eye back. She then hugged him. He was shocked initially but he slowly smiled and returned her hug. "I look forward to it. It'll make my life a little more bearable."

He then looked at Natsu. "What? It's not a crime to hug my own niece Natsu." He said as he looked at Draco. "Until our next visit." He said. Then the rune knights took him away.

Fenrir approached Draco and rubbed his silver arm. "Hey Draco. I think I might need to find a job when we get back. I might need your help again. Want to form a team?" He asked.

-----

When Fairy Tail returned to their hall, they began to celebrate their victory, and successful return of Draco Dragneel. Fenrir was looking for the next job to take to pay Gajeel his rent. He hoped Draco would think about his offer.

But Fenrir also had the curiosity of his own life planted in his brain. He wondered, who was he before Gray found him? Did he have family history? He looked at a job and nodded. "This one looks good!" He stated loudly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:19 am 

Draco nodded in agreement and said, "Bye Uncle Zeref," before the Rune Knights took him away. Draco smiled as she noticed Gajeel crying tears of joy when Fenrir mentioned it. Draco also heard Fenrir ask her if she wanted to form a team with him. Draco said, "I don't know, is the sky blue?" It was Draco's way of saying, "Duh! Of course I'll form a team with you," without actually saying it. Draco then walked over to Gajeel and said, "Don't worry Uncle Gajeel. I still think you're tough. By the way, Uncle Gajeel...Swiped your headband!" Draco then laughed before running down the mountain trail with Gajeel chasing her while she was holding the headband he sometimes wore in her hand. The members of the guild were laughing at the moment as it seemed Draco had gone back to who she was before all of the tragedy yet she was still different at the same time.

Draco was celebrating along with the rest of her guildmates when they got back. Draco had swiped the last piece of chicken off of Gajeel's plate when he wasn't looking and hid it behind her back as she walked away whistleing. Draco was playing around with her Uncle Gajeel, it had been so long since she openly played pranks on the other guild members where others could see her setting it up. Draco had even played a prank on her father by drawing on his face with marker while he had been sleeping in the guildhall at one point. She had given him a unibrow along with swirls on his cheeks and colored his nose red before writing "CLOWN" on his forehead. Gajeel apparently noticed his chicken was gone and Happy must have ratted her out because Gajeel was standing behind her. Draco grinned nervously as Gajeel loomed over her, Draco then said, "Can't catch me!" Before running around the guild hall laughing, with Gajeel chasing her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:42 am 

"Get back her you hooligan hatchling!" Gajeel shouted, chasing Draco around the guild hall. Fenrir presented the guild job to Mirajane and simply said, "Just put Draco and my name on there." As he then weaved his way through the party to have at least one more drink before telling Draco of the job he picked out.

It was to investigate and apprehend whoever was responsible for a string of thefts in Hargeon bay. There was rumor that it was a wizard who had no guild and was acting alone, but Fenrir wanted to be sure. He then heard Natsu stir and look at his reflection from Erza'a armor and jumped back.

"What the heck?! Who could've done this to my face?!" Natsu shouted.

"Try your crazy Daughter right now Salamander! Give me back my Chicken! Fenrir, help or I'm going to double your rent!" Gajeel shouted as the silver armed man looked at him.

"The odds of me helping right now is about the same as me getting a girlfriend. Slim." Fenrir said jokingly as he chuckled. His adoptive Father looked at him as if he was trying to freeze him with his eyes. You don't jinx something like that. Not unless you want a girlfriend who you meet whilst in a guild war and she ends up being the one.

Juvia will never forget Gray's moment of Proposal shortly after the Alvarez war. She was so happy and excited she almost melted. Now she was with him, watching Natsu's child mess with her Godfather.

"Keep running Hatchling! Gajeel's getting old anyway!" Natsu said. This was responded to by a punch in the face as the two older dragon slayers started brawling with each other.

"Well, there they go again." Fenrir stated. "Wonder what's gonna happen this time?" He had to admit, Natsu fighting with the stuff Draco drew still on him was hilarious.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:19 am 

Draco was laughing as she was being chased by Uncle Gajeel. Draco laughed even more as her Daddy saw what she did before eventually he told her to keep running because Gajeel was getting old anyways which resulted in Gajeel punching him in the face. Draco stopped running and said, "He may be getting old but you have no room to talk, Daddy. Master Markarov is even younger than you. You are 812,080 years old as of this year! You're not as old as dirt, you're older than dirt!" Draco then proceeded to start running again as the two Dragon Slayers decided on a truce to get Draco instead. Draco was laughing so much as they chased her. Lucy, Levy, and the rest of the guild were laughing too. It was good to have the kind-yet-mischievous Draco back.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:49 am 

Fenrir sighed and shook his head, laughing at the scene of Gajeel and Natsu calling a truce to get Draco, and enjoyed the party. This was a good day. He helped save a member of his Nakama. He could pat himself on the back for it.

-----

The next day followed and the newly formed Team Draco was on the train to Hargeon. Fenrir was slightly nervous because this was the first official job taken as a team. The reward was 15,000 jewels this time around. If they could find and catch the culprit behind the thefts, whatever cut Fenrir would get would certainly pay his rent to Gajeel for several months!

"Well, Draco, for going through all that insanity of the last few weeks, you recover pretty good. I bet our team could Rival your dad's team someday eh?" He asked, knowing he dissed the team Gray was on. They would arrive in Hargeon soon, so he had to be ready to investigate.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:56 am 

Draco was laying on the trainseat as if she was sick to her stomach. Draconius snickered and said, "Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Although you didn't have motion sickness before. Weird." Draco said, "I never did have motion sickness, I ate some cheese on a breakfast sandwich. It tasted funny but I thought nothing of it. I should have stopped eating after the first bite. Ugh." Draco then grabbed one of the barf bags she had in her medical pouch for cases of upset stomachs(mainly Natsu's) and threw up. Draco then used her magic to form a crystal shell around the bag to prevent the vomit from getting everywhere if the train stopped unexpectedly and to keep the smell from bugging everyone. Draco heard Fenrir talking about how she recovered pretty quickly from all the insanity she had gone through the last few weeks and then said how he felt their team could rival her dad's team someday. Draco said, "Well, after everything that happened I felt like the heavy weight that had been getting heavier and heavier over the years completely vanished once the Demon was purged from my body and the Devil Serpent guild was arrested. So, I was able to recover much quicker this time because I know that it's over. After years of suffering and wishing it had never happened I realized something. If it never happened I wouldn't be the person I am today. True, it wasn't okay for me or anyone to have to go through that but hardships help people grow and learn. But we'll just have to see if we surpass them." Draco smiled. Draco didn't realize Gajeel and Natsu had followed them to get her back for yesterday because they never did catch her because she had teleported away and waited for them to tire themselves out searching for her before she came back out of hiding. They were going to find a way to get back at her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:26 pm 

Fenrir smiled as she affirmed the believe they can outshine Team Natsu. Yes he too did not realize Gajeel and Natsu were following, but they were dealing with motion sickness for the moment when all of a sudden the train stopped. Both elder slayers stood up. "Alright! Now then! We wait until after they're done with their mission and then we get our revenge on my daughter!"

"You don't have an idea for a payback prank do you Salamander?" Gajeel asked.

"Not a single clue." Natsu agreed, as they exited the train discreetly.

-----

Fenrir was walking up and down the harbor looking around to see if there was any sign of the thief. "Not a thing, we may have to wait until dark in order to find this creep. Unless there's another lead you think we can find, or something you want to do?" He asked Draco as he continued to scan around, hoping for a sign.

"See anything Draconius?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:37 pm 

Draco got off the train and discarded the barf bag in a nearby trash can before following Fenrir. Draco listened to Fenrir when he said they might have to wait until dark. Draco said, "Well, maybe if we figure out what the thief has been stealing maybe we can set a trap." Draconius then came back from searching from the air and said, "Not a thing." Draco said, "Well, let's go find out what has been stolen." Draco then led the way to the shops that had been robbed and all the stolen items had something in common. Draco said, "I'm thinking that whoever is stealing from these places is sick and hungry because they're only stealing food and medicine."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:08 pm 

"Someone is stealing to survive?" Fenrir asked, slightly shocked. "So we wait and then trail the thief to the slums then." He stated. "We should at least find and help them if we can." It was then that someone was shouting something.

"Catch that thief!" Femur whirled to see someone pointing in a direction. "I think we got a runner!" He stated as he was running in that direction.

---

"Alright Gajeel, here's the plan. When they get back here to the station, We dump these buckets of water on them!" Natsu shouted.

"So childish, Draco wouldn't think it would be worthy, but it's close enough to a revenge prank we can get!" Gajeel shouted as they proceeded to lie in wait.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:28 am 

Draco nodded in agreement with Fenrir when someone started yelling about a thief. Draco chased after the thief but she stopped Fenrir after they found the thief's base of operations. It was a house that looked like it was the upper crust of society. Draco snuck around the back to see that the thief was a little boy who looked to be no older than 10 years. Draco also noticed that the boy wasn't sick but he was skinny, as if he hadn't been eating all the food he stole. Draco waited for the boy to go inside the house before following him in quietly. Draco saw the boy heading up some stairs and she followed him silently before seeing him go into a bedroom. Draco peeked in to see that the boy was walking towards a little girl on the floor, who was bundled up in blankets and breathing heavily before coughing. The little girl looked to be about 3 or 4 years old and it was obvious that she was very sick. Draco turned her head to see that the house had very luxurious decor while the room that the little girl was in had no furniture whatsoever, meaning that whoever owned the place was neglecting the children.

Draco opened the door and the boy turned around in terror and got in front of his sister to protect her. Draco walked over to the children and the boy squeezed his eyes shut as if expecting her to do something to hurt him. Draco saw the bruises, scrapes, and cuts all over the boy's body. Draco felt sorry for the children and said, "It's okay. You're safe now." The boy looked at her skeptically, he said, "Who are you?" Draco said, "My name is Draco Dragneel, I'm a Fairy Tail wizard. My teamates, Fenrir and Draconius, along with myself, were hired to capture the thief that had been stealing things from Hargeon. We thought that it was an independant wizard, we never imagined that it would be a 10 year old boy stealing to take care of his little sister." The boy said, "What are you going to do?! Arrest me? Seperate me from my little sister?! You're just like all the other adults! You only think of yourself and you're going to turn me in just to get the money! I won't let you do that! You'll have to kill me fir-" Draco then pulled the boy into her arms and said, "It's alright. I'm not going to do anything like that. I'll explain the situation to the local law enforcement and then I will take you and your sister back to the guild with me. I promise I won't seperate you from your sister." Draco then let go of the boy and knelt down next to his sister before pulling some tools out of her bag to help find out what was making the girl sick. The boy looked shocked and asked, "Why...are you doing this? Why are you being so nice?" Draco said, "Because I have been in a situation similar to this but on a much worse scale. I don't like seeing others suffer, I never have and I never will. Besides, I'm not going to earn money at the expense of others, that's not what Fairy Tail wizards do." Draco lifted up the hair that had fallen over the left side of her face to show the boy what she was talking about before she examined the girl and said, "It looks like she has Pneumonia. I'll give her some antibiotics and some pain relievers to help her get some sleep." Draco pulled out a needle and an alchohal swab before giving the girl the injection in her arm. Draco then pulled out an herb known to help dull pain and grinded it into a powder before pulling it in a drink and helping the girl take it. Once she was done treating the girl she turned to the little boy and said, "Now let's see about your injuries. I'll have to use some disinfectant so it may sting a little. What are your names?" Draco started treating the little boy and he hesitantly answered, "L-Leon and Kane." Draco smiled and said, "Well Leon, you and Kane are going to be just fine now." Draco turned to look at Fenrir and said, "Let the police know what is going on and have them arrest the owners of this house and tell them we'll take care of the children now." Draco then picked up Kane gently and said to Leon, "Grab anything you want to take with you because you're not coming back here again. We're going to bring you both to a new home." Leon then nodded and grabbed a few things to take with him for both himself and his sister.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next