All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:22 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Even if Sirius already now knew that he was desperate to be like this with Remus again, the offer of repetition was almost too much for him to bear. One thing was getting to have this even once, a whole other was the prospect of getting to have it again and it was simply too much for Sirius to properly wrap his head around right in that moment.
“Alright,” he said with a soft smile, finding that as he washed the soap off he slowly returned to his own body again.
Once the soap was entirely rinsed off, Sirius couldn’t bear staying in the small cubicle much longer, so he decided to step out and dry himself off, allowing Remus a moment to himself as well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:28 pm 

_______

Campus had over the course of the last week thinned out, more and more students withdrawing home for the holidays. With class ending, the days of the week had muddled together, and Remus found himself taking on clients at odder hours of the day than he usually did, little reverence for the yuletime. He had spent the morning of this Advent Sunday with a regular, and had already headed back to the dorm for a shower a little after lunch.
Planning to spend the rest of his day at the library, Remus had barely crossed paths with anybody on the way, but he walked with purpose, at least expecting to find Sirius there. Knowing the dining hall to be running on barely any capacity, Remus had done a pastry run on his way back to campus.
Whatever tension had existed just beneath the surface that first afternoon had seemingly dissipated, Sirius likely needing a few more hours to settle back into himself than what Remus had allotted him. For the first few days, it had plagued Remus as a misjudgement, but now, almost a week later, their relationship was virtually back to where it had been before they had slept together; Remus honestly found it to be a refreshing space to be in.
It didn’t take Remus long to spot Sirius, his being the only solitary reading light on in the study hall.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:52 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

While they were technically on Christmas break, Sirius had still elected to take advantage of the empty library to get some further studying done. He was mostly reading up on reference texts, having gotten some recommendations from Arlo before the break.
The quiet was almost eerie, unused to not being accompanied by the soft rustling of pages turning and the scratch of a pen on paper. That also meant that when he heard footsteps it broke through immediately and made Sirius look up to identify whoever else could still be on campus and wanting to use the library.
It didn’t surprise him when it was Remus who walked towards him, having definitely noticed that his dorm mate was still around and didn’t seem intend to leave any time soon.
“Hey you,” he said with a soft smile, heart still fluttering whenever he saw Remus but having elected to push that down, not wanting to jeopardise their relationship.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:59 pm 

Even though Remus had only crossed the courtyard from the dorms back to the library, he already felt icy, reluctant to remove his coat. The chill had seeped into the library, too, seemingly relying on bustling students to heat the building.
Remus smiled almost immediately when Sirius looked up at him, even though they were still several yards apart. He hadn’t intended on sneaking up on him, simply humoured by the awareness Sirius had of the room, even when deep in work.
“Hey,” he greeted once at a more civil distance. Raising the paper bag he had gotten from the bakery, Remus attempted to justify the interruption. “I brought you a pastry, if you could do with a break.”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:15 pm 

There was something in the way that Remus regularly thought to bring a pastry to Sirius as well almost made his heart swell.
It felt nice to know that he existed to Remus outside of their regular hangs, knowing that their friendship was still so fresh and tender that every single gesture counted.
“You sure know how to stay my favourite student,” Sirius stated with a warm smile, feeling certain that Remus would already know that he was his favourite among the students that Sirius’ tutored. It wasn’t even that the bar was high either, yet Remus still cleared it by several yards.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:04 pm 

Remus snorted a chuckle, underwhelmed to hear that’s all it took. Their friendship was unchanged in the practical sense, this particular scene having played itself out multiple times by now, but Sirius’ words rang different to Remus having shared what they had. It made it easier to laugh at the jokes, an added facet of ridicule to it.
He tossed Sirius the paper bag, unceremoniously, as Remus circled behind him for a chair.
“Call it bribery,” Remus mused, a smile pulling at the corner of his lips as he took a seat across from Sirius. He was still wearing his coat, unprepared to face the chill of the library.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:27 pm 

There was almost something a little jarring about how little their relationship had changed after they had slept together, and while Sirius knew that a lot of it was due to himself not changing anything in his demeanour it still managed to take him aback at times.
“It’s working,” he stated as he reached for the pastry, having really needed that short break, especially because the work he was doing wasn’t really a necessity and rather something he had picked out to keep himself going through the break.
“Honestly could also use the company, not used to it being this quiet.”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:34 pm 

“Yeah?” Remus prompted, with a toothy smile.
He stretched his legs beneath the table, leisurely crossing them at the ankles. He had come to the library with every intention of studying, not just of feeding Sirius, and yet he found himself lethargic at the mere thought of starting.
“Are you spending the break here?” he asked, finding that Sirius’ comment offered an opportunity to inquire about his presence in the quiet of the library. Remus had thought about it since the rest of the school had thinned out, and Sirius had stuck around.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:05 pm 

Sirius really enjoyed feeling his friendship with Remus blossom and develop, knowing that them sleeping together easily could have ruined that, but instead it almost seemed to have made it stronger.
“Yeah, I got to James and Lily’s for Christmas eve but I don’t really have anywhere else to be,” he stated with a shrug, knowing that Remus already knew where he was coming from and what he little he had for support.
“What about you?” He asked as he dug into his pastry, interested to know whether or not Remus would be staying or if he was just planning on leaving later.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:41 pm 

Bag unopened, Remus simply sat watching Sirius have his pastry; Remus had had his own on the way back to the dorms already, and he sat contemplating whether or not he ought to have bought three, the sight striking him somewhere deep in the pit of his stomach.
“I wasn’t planning to, but it seems like I might,” Remus eventually said with a casualty that undermined just how deliberate his decision had been.
The roundtrip to Wales was expensive and was starting to feel more and more pointless as the years went on; having started his doctorate, Remus had been away from home for 6 years, and he wasn’t particularly itching to see his parents.
“Besides, we don’t celebrate Christmas all that much back at mine, so it makes no difference, really.”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:24 pm 

Sirius nodded solemnly at that, not that it seemed that serious of a statement but more in the way that he was listening attentively.
Despite how much Sirius had opened up to Remus, he still knew very little about his flatmate, but however much he wanted to get to know him better, he also knew not to push. He felt certain that Remus was going to share what was comfortable to him at the pace that was comfortable to him.
“Not big on Christmas yeah?” He asked with a grin, wanting to signal to Remus that he didn’t have to share anything but that Sirius was interested if he felt like sharing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:48 pm 

The question brought a lopsided smile to Remus’ lips, a response more immediate than any spoken reply. Looking at Sirius, Remus weighed his options for a long moment, although nothing about his pause seemed uncomfortable. Simply, Remus was considering if now was the time to allow Sirius to get to know him a bit better, given what they had already come to share.
“No, not particularly,” Remus eventually said with an easy chuckle, although unable to commit to maintaining eye contact through it. Almost compulsory, Remus’ ducked his gaze, shifting his posture forward to finally rid himself of his coat.
Remus glanced back over at Sirius as he twisted to drape the coat over the backrest of the chair he was seated in. Despite the smile at his lips, there was a sense that the admission only came as freely in the complete solitude of the library. “I’m Jewish, Si.”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:55 pm 

Remus’ answer to his question made Sirius feel incredibly stupid for having asked in the first place.
After all, he hadn’t been entirely blind to Remus’… physique, when they had been intimate, and he definitely felt that he should have been able to read between the lines on this particular line of questioning; though even considering it almost made him choke on his pastry.
“Right,” he stated, feeling heat reach his cheeks almost as soon as the thought had even crossed his mind, not sure if he was ever going to end up feeling normal about these things but he was making a valiant effort.
He also recognised that this was a huge thing for Remus to share with him and he wanted to be able to show some appreciation for that, but he couldn’t properly wrap his head around it.
“Guess I should have figured that one out,” was what he settled on instead, turning his attention back on his pastry with cheeks still red.

Last edited by iamcrystalqueer on Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:59 pm 

Despite any attempts to speak off-handedly, Remus realised, in the pause of Sirius’ reply, just how out of his depth he felt. It almost felt alarming, the way Sirius’ voice had tightened, and for a moment, Remus thought he might have severely misjudged their friendship.
Turning to properly look at Sirius, there was a brief flash of unease, before the sight of Sirius’ reddened cheeks hit Remus at full force.
A smile upturned the corners of his lips, mouth slightly agape in a humoured but surprised sort of silence, as he slowly came to realise that Sirius’ mind had wandered to an entirely different place; that he was, in fact, picturing him starkers.
The surprise came to a cusp into a laugh, loud and earnest.
It was a relief, the tension in his shoulders dissipating, any worries lost to the awkwardness of Sirius’ blush; suddenly, it all felt so trivial, and Remus had a difficult time not to relish in it.
“No, it’s a fair question,” Remus grinned, more of a tease than a genuine reassurance.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:59 pm 

Remus’ laugh did absolutely nothing to lessen the blush on Sirius’ cheeks, knowing that he had to have figured about where Sirius’ mind had wandered to and that made him even more embarrassed. They hadn’t talked about the fact that they had slept together ever since the fact and honestly Sirius almost preferred it that way, unsure what he would even had to say about it.
However, this forced it to the forefront of their memory and Sirius wasn’t sure exactly what to do with the emotions that wrecked through him at the mere thought.
“I was raised Catholic, you know,” he ended up blurting out, desperate for literally anything to change the subject to, and while his religious practices were less controversial to the public eye than Remus’, he still felt that it was only fair that he shares that as well.
“Would’ve felt weird to suddenly not celebrate Christmas at all, even if it was always dreadful with my family,” he explained, mostly just to keep himself talking and hopefully help them both forget the fact that he had just admitted to thinking about Remus naked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:00 pm 

The laugh lingered persistently at the corners of Remus’ mouth, watching Sirius with humoured interest. Most days, it felt like they were both seamlessly going on with their lives, but every now and then Sirius’ facade cracked, and it never failed to make Remus grin, finding that he didn’t terribly mind existing to Sirius in that way, too.
“Yeah, that makes sense,” he concurred, his voice airy with a chuckle, finding Sirius to be incredibly Catholic now that he thought about it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:04 pm 

______
It had been an uncharacteristically short Christmas Eve for Sirius, James and Lily.
It hadn’t been because they hadn’t had a good time, but Sirius had been able to tell that his friends were tired from trying to keep Harry entertained and he couldn’t deny that knowing that Remus was waiting back at the dorm was pulling at him a little.
This meant that it was only around half nine when Sirius unlocked the door to the dorm, unsure if Remus was actually going to be there but the idea was enough to make his heart flip in his chest.
When he finally pushed the door open and saw the flickering of a candle light, he couldn't stop the smile from finding his lips, finding that he enjoyed spending more and more time with Remus and maybe it was just the small amount of wine he had had, but spending more time with Remus seemed like the perfect end to his night.
“Hi you,” he said as he closed the door behind him, finally being able to see Remus lounging on his bed which just made heat bloom further in his chest and slightly in his cheeks as well.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:33 pm 

Despite not observing the holiday, Remus had found it unnecessary to work through it, having called it quits for the day after a meeker but well-meaning Christmas dinner served at the dining hall. Rather than delving back into his studies, Remus had spent a leisurely evening, allowing himself a spliff as he walked the long way back to the dorms. That had been a few hours ago, having settled in bed with a bit of Verne, for a change.
Head propped up on his hand, Remus was caught off guard by the sudden rustling at the door, having lost his sense of time and space. Though it couldn’t have been anyone other than Sirius, his expression still softened upon seeing his dorm mate appear in the doorway.
“Hey,” he greeted, visibly relaxing back into the headboard. His eyes flickered between Sirius and his book, marking the paragraph with his thumb. “You’re back early.”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:42 pm 

“Yeah,” Sirius sheepishly admitted as he shrugged off his coat and placed it on a hanger, giving himself a moment to properly settle into their dynamic again, after having been around James and Lily for most of the day.
“Harry was getting antsy and we agreed to call it a night,” Sirius stated, turning slightly to look at Remus, who looked so much calmer than Sirius thought he had ever seen him, and it caused something to stir within him, though he felt unsure exactly what that was.
“It was nice though, I had a great time,” he added, smile warm on his lips as he started taking off his boots as well, getting ready to not leave the dorm anymore tonight.
“How about you? Enjoyed having the place to yourself?”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:09 pm 

Slow to pick up on the fact that they were engaging in a conversation, Remus’ attention kept drifting between Sirius’ and his book; when he finally allowed himself to focus on one of the two, his eyes found Sirius with a well-humoured little smile, closing the book on his finger.
“It’s been alright,” he said, stretching his arm above his head, book still in hand. The longer they had lived together, the less Remus had come to mind Sirius’ company, but there was no denying how nice it felt getting to be entirely on his own.
He didn’t, however, seem entirely displeased by the interruption.
His arm relaxed above him, folding over top of his head, Remus watched Sirius as he ventured into the room.
“Merry Christmas, by the way.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 36  Next