All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:41 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was truly hard to distinguish whether it was downing a full glass of wine or Sirius’ question that made Remus’ head spin so violently, but one probably added to the other, drunk on either and both.
“Yeah,” Remus grinned. It felt a little silly to get hung up on, but the added back in Sirius’ phrasing made Remus’ stomach flip, so reminded by the specific tangent they had abandoned, a few hours later.
Acutely aware of the fact that they would have to do a better job of downplaying their attraction the moment they got up from the booth, Remus took the opportunity to brush his hand across Sirius’ knee, steadying himself there to scoot out of the bench seat. It was nothing more than a stolen touch, but still Remus glanced over at Sirius, almost like it was a private joke between just the two of them, and really it wasn’t far off.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 4:24 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It was the simplest of touches, something that could be written off as accidental had you not been privy to how their conversation had just been going, yet it sent a shiver down Sirius’ spine; excited about what was to come.
It still seemed amazing to him that Remus kept being interested in him, and how his interest never seemed smothering or like it was too much. It simply stayed exciting to him.
Sirius got up to follow Remus out of the booth and towards their room, considering if he should take a moment to steel his facial expression, but he didn’t want to wait for as much as a second longer, all too aware of where they left off and excited to return to that.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 4:47 am 

Crossing the hotel lobby felt like a blur to Remus, having barely spent enough time in the hotel to properly settle himself in his surroundings. It took for the elevator door to close behind them and the motors wiring alive for reality settled around them. The undeniable sense of being alone immediately became all-consuming.
Acting on an impulse he was too tightly wound to suppress, Remus turned towards Sirius to reach for his jaw, using that single point of contact to lean into a starved kiss, every effort at restraining shattering.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 5:30 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The kiss took Sirius utterly by surprise, having been consumed by thoughts of wanting to kiss and touch Remus for hours by now that he was almost convinced that it was a very vivid day dream. The feeling of Remus’ hand against his jaw was too real though, deeply aware that that wasn’t something that his mind could have ever made up.
Having not entirely lost sight of where they were, the illusion of privacy being just that, Sirius still eagerly returned the kiss but made no further move to touch Remus, knowing that it would be too easy for him to get carried away if he allowed himself to.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 6:47 am 

Remus dropped his hand from Sirius’ face a moment before breaking this kiss, leaning into it as a last, lingering indulgence.
Ever since leaving the bar with Sirius still dressed up, Remus had found himself more aware of these chance pockets where they could bleed beyond the sheltered privacy either their hotel or dorm room provided.
The kiss was easily broken by just straightening his posture, a grin quick to settle on Remus’ lips as he once again glanced forwards towards the elevator doors. It hadn’t been a lie when he said he liked Sirius, realising it more and more every day, constantly surprised by the way he kept capturing Remus’ interest.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 1:48 pm 

Sirius missed Remus’ close proximity the second that he was gone, having a very clear idea of what was in store making his excitement even greater.
He hadn’t returned the comment when Remus had said it during dinner, but Sirius liked him a lot too, unsure if he had ever felt this excited about someone else in his entire life. It was just all so new and exciting to Sirius that it didn’t really matter to him that he couldn’t always find his way in it.
The soft ding of elevator doors woke Sirius up from his stupor, suddenly reminded of where exactly they were and what they were moving towards. It made him grin giddily as he exited the elevator, feeling certain that Remus would be right behind him.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 5:38 am 

These last few yards down the hotel hallway quickly turned out to be the hardest to keep a level head through. Although appearing deserted, there were doors on either side of them as they walked through it, and far fewer cues as to people’s coming and going, making their solitude deceptive. Remus’ hands itched with the effort not to reach for Sirius.
Unlocking the door to their room, Remus’ attention was somewhere off beyond Sirius’ shoulder, his attention instinctively turned towards the elevator for motions. When the door gave way, and nobody appeared, Remus’ last ounce of restraint disappeared, reaching for Sirius’ forearm to pull him inside, a juvenile grin illuminating his features.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 2:12 pm 

There was something so incredibly freeing about being in a place where no one knew them and were less likely to pay particular note of their behaviour. It made Sirius feel more willing to act on his feelings for Remus, feeling juvenile and giddy with how easy everything seemed when they shared a hotel room together in Paris.
It was so easy to get pulled into the hotel room, shutting the door behind them before wrapping his arms around Remus, eager to be close to him after an evening of restraint. It was even easier to stretch the few inches and kiss Remus like he had wanted to do since they left their hotel room last.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 11:44 am 

Remus readily wrapped his arms around the small of Sirius’ back, meeting the kiss without hesitations. While they could steal away glances and brief touches and even a stolen kiss, everything was undeniably small. There was something almost cathartic in their affections getting to be large and engulfing, even if it was only behind closed doors.
Seemingly propelled by that same impulse, Remus, rather than lean down in order to meet the kiss, let his hands slip from Sirius’ hips to his thighs, picking him up with a laughed little huff, the kiss hard to sustain through it.
The room wasn’t large enough for there to be a significant distance between the door and their shared bed, but when Remus knelt onto the edge of the bed, hands brushing up the length of Sirius’ thighs to his waist, it offered an immediate, dizzying closeness.
“I’ve been thinking about you all day,” Remus admitted into the crook of Sirius, the weight of the statement diluted in the almost boyish honesty and the grin audible in his breathing, leaning his weight forward enough for Sirius’ shoulders to meet the mattress.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 3:59 pm 

Being lifted took Sirius by surprise and made the breath catch in his throat, causing him to cling to Remus for the time it took for him to carry Sirius to the bed. Despite himself, Sirius found himself giggling at the action, finding the entire interaction juvenile but so desperately freeing.
Remus was filling up his senses, surrounding him and yet Sirius wanted him even closer, finding that he too had been thinking about Remus all day.
“What have you been thinking about?” He asked, his grin too large and boyish for the statement to really be coy, but he was making a valiant effort in trying to keep a straight face.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 4:25 pm 

Turning his head, Remus’ lips brushed from the crook of Sirius’ neck to the column of his throat, placing open-mouthed kisses in its wake.
“This,” he said as if it was the easiest thing in the world.
Straightening his back, Remus sat back on his knees, hands dragging the diagonal from the small of Sirius’ back to his pelvis, tugging him closer by the belt loops, shifting the angle of their hips.
“This, every bloody hour of the day,” he pressed, although he didn’t seem like he was faulting Sirius for it. A grin was pulling at his lips, and his gaze was bright with alcohol and affection, almost appearing self aware. It seemed easier to relax into his attraction to Sirius when abroad, but Remus was kidding himself if he believed it wouldn’t bleed into every aspect of their real life.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 3:29 pm 

It was almost too much for Sirius to handle, finding that he craved Remus’ touch and words more than he had ever craved anything in his life. He doubted that he was ever going to grow tired of feeling Remus pressed against him, skin against skin, and hearing him whisper such sweet things.
He didn’t know how to put that into words though, not without accidentally saying too much too fast. After all, he wasn’t about to do or say anything that was going to scare Remus away.
To stop himself from doing or saying something that he might regret, Sirius grabbed Remus’ face and kissed him on the lips, having been longing for it all day long and wanting it as much as he could.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 2:39 pm 

______

Despite the generous amount of space the double bed had provided throughout their evening, they certainly hadn’t made use of it throughout the night; when Remus was pulled awake by the chime of the hotel alarm clock, his face had been pressed into the nape of Sirius’ neck, cuddled snugly behind his back.
The sound had Remus instinctively lifting his head, although it took him several blurry moments to place the sound, the room still foreign it the early hours of the day. It took him another few moments to successfully straighten himself out enough to reach behind him for the clock on his night stand to turn it off.
Finding blissful silence in its wake, Remus let out a soft little sound of relief, once again allowing himself to settle into the embrace. Pressing his brow against the crook of Sirius’ neck, Remus exhaled yet another choked yawn, wrapping his arms around Sirius with more intent than the loose embrace they had slept in. Having started at Sirius’ middle, his hands drew a caress down across his midriff, a lazy exploration of sleep-warm skin.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 1:48 pm 

The blare of the alarm had forcefully pulled Sirius out of the most peaceful sleep he had gotten in a very long time. He wasn’t entirely sure whether it was due to having been run tired right before sleep, or if it had been Remus’ arms around him that had made the sleep so peaceful, but he did know that he was not keen to wake up from it.
A soft protesting groan left him when Remus seemed to move to get up, but it ended just as quickly when the alarm was turned off and Remus wrapped his arms more purposefully around him.
It made him let out a contended sigh, feeling more content than he ever remembered feeling, pleased that this could be part of their relationship as well; if at least for right now.
“G’morning,” he muttered, his voice slightly hoarse from sleep and from not wanting to position himself correctly, such that he would no longer be speaking into a pillow.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 2:32 pm 

Still drifting on the brink of sleep, Sirius’ small sounds and breaths filled the narrow space between them, the most defined sensory input of the day. It sent a prickle of needles down Remus’ spine, a thrill of anticipation that came far before any other coherent thought or emotion.
Letting his hand trail from Sirius’ stomach to the crease where his hip met the mattress, Remus’ fingers dipped beneath that line. With a soft exhale, Remus used it to tug Sirius’ hips closer to his own.
“Hi,” he mumbled, pressing the word into Sirius’ skin with a lazy kiss to the crook of his neck.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 3:06 pm 

The kiss, however soft and lazy, sent shivers down Sirius’ spine, still thrilled by every single caress and little expression of care that Remus showed him. He wanted to cuddle even closer to Remus, aware of absolutely nothing else in their room but the places where they were pressed together.
A lazy smile was finding his lips, turning his head slightly in an attempt to get a proper look on Remus, wanting to be able to put a visual to the soft touches other than just the arms that were so tenderly holding him.
The angle was awkward, slightly hurting his neck and did nothing much to further his visual on Remus, other than now being able to see his shoulder as well. It made him grin, feeling that everything was juvenile and so very lovely.
“Sleep well?” He asked, not really that interested in the answer, other than to be able to hear Remus’ voice, somehow yearning for the confirmation that it indeed was him that he was wrapped up in and not just a beautiful dream.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 3:33 pm 

Remus hummed a vague, grinned affirmation, too caught up with the present to have any concrete thoughts of his dreamless sleep.
“You?” he asked, though he wasn’t really paying attention.
Feeling Sirius shift and crane his neck against him, Remus eased the hold he had across Sirius’ midriff, not keen to restrain his range of motion. Instead, Remus pushed himself better up onto one elbow, better allowing him to trail another kiss onto Sirius’ jaw.
Letting his hand skip across Sirius’ chest, it eventually settled against his cheek, urging Sirius to turn far enough for Remus to catch his lips in a proper kiss.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 3:44 pm 

It took very little prompting for Sirius to turn around, almost feeling like his body was moving without needing any input from him. He craved Remus in a way that he still wasn’t quite used to, knowing that he would always crave and yearn for him.
He hummed a soft affirmation to the question, barely interested in the line of conversation that he himself had started, finding that there was something far more interesting for him to do now.
It was the most natural thing in the world to lean over and kiss Remus properly on the lips, the hand not pinned under him finding Remus’ hip, wanting to feel him close in as many ways as he could.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 4:02 pm 

Still perched up onto one elbow, Remus’ hand easily slipped from Sirius’ cheek into his temple, a steadier anchor to return the kiss. At this point, the appeal Sirius had to Remus was becoming painfully apparent, the way just meeting him halfway never felt sufficient.
As though pushing against that invisible line that divided them into two separate entities, Remus slotted a knee between Sirius’, seating himself further upright and in order to encourage Sirius to lean turn onto his back.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:19 pm 

Sirius eagerly laid down on his back, feeling so effectively waken up that it was hard to recall that he had been asleep only just moments before. His hands moved from Remus’ hips to his back, taking his time to cherish the sleep warm skin as he ran his hands up towards his shoulders, desperate to keep him close.
It took Sirius himself aback how easily he accepted Remus’ caress, how easily he succumbed to him and how desperate he was getting to become his.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next