All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:08 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Once Sirius reached the end of the buttons on Remus’ cardigan he paused for a moment, suddenly feeling uncertain of how to progress. In his limited experience, he had rarely had to undress anyone, most of the time barely even himself, so this felt very new to him and while it felt intimidating it was also endlessly thrilling.
Gingerly, he took a hold of one lapel, gently starting to pull it aside while waiting for some sort of confirmation from Remus. He knew that this was likely why Remus had prompted him to unbutton the cardigan in the first place, but it still felt intimidating to take charge of it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:09 pm 

Remus couldn’t help but smile at the tug of his cardigan, pleased at the information it so subtly revealed about Sirius; however shy, Sirius remained a willing participant, approaching this with equal interest.
Readily and happily forfeiting the hold he had around Sirius’ neck, one that was never intended to last, Remus withdrew his hands. Shifting in his seat, he drew one knee further onto the bed, breaking the kiss to create enough space between them for Sirius to see the gesture through.
“Go ahead,” he encouraged, a grin pulling at his lips. No matter how thrilling it was to touch Sirius, the feeling of being touched by him was amplified tenfold, eager to quickly encourage that sense of self confidence.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:42 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It felt incredible daunting to be egged on like this, finding it to be a huge thing even if it was probably laughably small. Still, he felt encouraged by Remus, seeing no sense of ridicule in his expression, despite the grin that seemed to be constantly pulling at his lips.
Encouraged, Sirius pulled Remus’ cardigan down, feeling Remus’ gaze heavy on him as he did, but he didn’t entirely dislike the attention, even if it seemed to be the source of the constant heat in his cheeks.
It had never seemed this difficult in the past, but he had never had someone who cared this much about his well being going in and it was thrilling.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:21 pm 

Remus helped pull the cuff of the cardigans over his wrists, letting it slip from his hands and carelessly onto the floor by Sirius’ bedside. It wasn’t exactly high paced, but it did feel significant; Remus almost spoke a praise, the corner of his mouth quirking.
Shifting his weight forward, Remus’ hands found Sirius’ waist, although his touch lingered on the bulk fabric of his sweater. Really, it felt dauntingly similar to the first time they had kissed, pushing him up against the wall of Mulligan’s hallway. It made Remus realize he might have been too brash with his approach yesterday; still, he couldn’t help but tug at the fabric.
“This?” Remus asked, eyes flickering between his own hands and Sirius’ face. “Do you want to take this off?”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:04 pm 

While it obviously was a departure from Remus was used to, Sirius greatly appreciated being asked every step of the way, feeling much more comfortable than he ever had in a situation like this.
He nodded softly, deciding to pull off the sweater himself, knowing that it was a large bulky thing, he pulled it over his head with little grace, almost getting it caught on his bun on it’s way. It made him chuckle slightly, feeling some of the tension leave his body at how mundane it all seemed.
He dropped it on the floor next to Remus’ cardigan, feeling a little exposed in just his dress shirt, but it helped him that he was no more or less dressed than Remus.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:57 pm 

Leaning back, Remus allowed Sirius to shed that layer himself, watching as he fumbled through the task. He couldn’t help but snicker along with Sirius, finding the sound of his laughter really reassuring now that Sirius’ replies were brief and long between. For now, it was enough, a true point of reference for Sirius’ state of mind.
When Remus once again leaned forward, his hands steadied themselves on Sirius’ thighs, bracing against them as he recaptured Sirius’ lips with a grinned kiss.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:54 am 

Luckily for Sirius, Remus seemed to constantly ease his nerves by kissing him, and Sirius found such comfort in the caress. It made him feel a little bolder as well, now placing his hands on Remus’ arms, starting down at his wrists and running them up all the way to his shoulders.
It still felt thrilling to touch Remus, to be kissed by Remus, and to know that they were slowly building up to something else entirely. Still, Sirius was calm about it, feeling certain that this was the right decision for him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:26 pm 

Even when Sirius reached for him and met the kiss, Remus continued to lean against him. The shift in balance was a question, slow in the way his hand left Sirius’ knee in favour of the mattress, a few inches removed from Sirius’ hip.
Remus’ other found purpose at Sirius’ waist, tentative. Having shed his sweater, the contour of Sirius’ side had shifted, having lost the bulk of the wool. Beneath Remus’ hand, the cotton shirt seemed paper thin, and Remus’ instinctively tightened his grip around Sirius, crumpling the fabric between his fingers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:02 pm 

A soft sigh left Sirius when he could feel Remus’ hand on his waist, his shirt so thin that it almost felt like Remus’ hand was directly on his skin. It made his head spin and caused his grip to tighten slightly on Remus’ shoulders, doing what he could to soak up every second.
Not one to not take direction when given to him, Sirius leaned back slightly, his grip still tight on Remus’ shoulders as to not break their kiss, needing that to anchor him enough to not panic about the situation.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:34 pm 

It was quite thrilling feeling the weight shift; while the hand on Sirius’ waist had been little more than a caress, it helped carry Sirius’ weight, gently easing him further backwards. Remus followed with him, although the kiss eventually became too difficult to sustain; it broke when Sirius couldn’t have been more than a few inches above the mattress.
Still braced with a hand on the mattress, Remus leaned above Sirius, heartbeat loud in his ears. For all ease and care he carried himself with, Remus felt tightly wound, and the sight of Sirius’ partially beneath him did little to diminish the flush that shimmered across his skin.
Sirius really was a work of art, but in that moment, Remus was paying more attention to the emotions his features expressed. Sirius looked just as wired as Remus felt, and it was difficult to distinguish anticipation from fright.
Trying to regain his footing, Remus sat back a little. As he did, his hands withdrew with him, falling idle at the jut of Sirius’ hips.
“Good?” he wanted to check, almost sounding out of breath.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:13 pm 

It was easy to allow himself to lean down on the mattress, feeling the support from Remus as an anchor that kept him calm in this new situation. Even when their kiss was broken, Sirius still felt calmer about the situation than he had going, trusting that Remus was going to be doing everything in his power to make sure that he was comfortable.
“Good,” he said, a happy smile that he was completely unable to stop spreading on his lips. He adjusted his grip on Remus slightly, wrapping his arms around his shoulders instead, suddenly very interested in keeping Remus as close as possible.
“Very good,” he added, wanting Remus to know that he wasn’t pushing himself into something he wasn’t ready for.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:06 pm 

“Good,” Remus parroted, some of the hesitant tension easing from his shoulders, allowing himself to be pulled closer.
Closing the distance, Remus brushed a kiss to the corner of Sirius’ mouth, then one on his jaw, chaste and juvenile, constantly chasing to bridge the space between them. The kisses were assurances, a trailed caress for when he sat back as far at Sirius’ arms around his neck allowed him.
“Any new insights?” he asked, noticeably more relaxed after Sirius’ confirmation.
It allowed his gaze to drift more freely, once again struck with the feeling that he could see a shadow of ink beneath Sirius’ dress shirt. Remus was every now and then reminded, catching a flash of bare skin when Sirius was dressing, but the memory itself never strayed far from Remus’ consciousness.
Tugging a bit at the fabric of Sirius’ shirt, a silly attempt to straighten it out, Remus’ eyes darted back up to meet Sirius’. “Wanna take this off?”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:07 pm 

While Sirius still felt mostly overwhelmed, he was feeling more and more certain that this was the right decision for him. He really liked Remus and Remus kept showing that Sirius could trust him by checking in with him and making sure that he was alright.
The idea of being shirtless in front of Remus wasn’t entirely new, but it was new in this context and to Sirius’ surprise he found it more thrilling than scary.
“Yeah,” he breathed, a soft smile on his lips, still feeling too shy to actually voice any desires, finding most of them too abstract to even be able to properly voice anyway, but he felt comfortable enough to encourage Remus to go on, wanting him to know that Sirius still wanted him.
“We can take it off.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:13 pm 

Remus’ smile pulled and shifted, simultaneously humoured and a little taken by Sirius’ phrasing. Though he spoke of it as a common task, the way he leisurely laid against his sheets showed little intention in participating. It wasn’t something Remus took offence to; rather, it made his stomach flip, feeling more than a little privileged to even be allowed.
With a delay, Remus’ breathing became a huffed little laugh, adjusting his seat a little to tug Sirius’ shirt tails free of his trousers, already tugged loose as it were. Sirius looked as dishevelled as Remus himself felt, but it was nothing short of intoxicating, every little bit more Sirius could give only served to make Remus’ head spin.
As a sliver of skin became visible above the waistband of Sirius’ trousers, Remus’ hands were quick to find it, palms brushing across it as his fingers trailed a few inches up his side. It was indulgent, really, not able to pull the button-up shirt above Sirius’ head, but it was the first bit of Sirius Remus got to explore, and it felt difficult not to, immediately and eagerly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:55 pm 

A soft gasp left Sirius when he suddenly felt Remus’ hands directly on his skin, finding the sensation unexpected already but not unpleasant. It helped that Remus looked like this was a treat to him, as if Sirius was doing him a huge favour in even letting Remus have this. It made everything feel even better, liking to feel special to someone, especially when that someone was Remus.
It felt like every single one of his nerve endings were on fire, finding that every single one of Remus’ caresses to almost be too much, while an underlying hunger for more kept growing within him.
“Is alright,” he felt compelled to add, not wanting Remus to think that his gasp had been a bad thing, he was simply trying to take in everything and trying not to get overwhelmed with the care that Remus was showing him, clearly keen on giving him a good experience.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:34 pm 

Remus’ eyes immediately darted up to Sirius’, less startled than attentive, a question he didn’t get to speak before Sirius himself had already blurted the answer.
“Good,” he said, but even though Sirius’ hadn’t asked it of him, Remus still withdrew his hands.
Wanting Sirius to be able to settle into the feeling of being touched, Remus’ fingers instead found purpose undoing Sirius’ shirt from the bottom up, slowly and carefully undoing the buttons.
“Keep telling me,” he encouraged, eyes once again flickering up to meet Sirius’ gaze, before looking back down at the task at hand, unable to keep his eyes off of the triangle of skin the shirt revealed. “I want to know.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:46 pm 

Even if it hardly had been anything at all, Sirius still felt encouraged by Remus’ words, having never really gotten to do these things properly, so he had no idea how to properly communicate. It helped that Remus remained encouraging, making Sirius feel better about having those desires in the first place.
“Alright,” he said slightly out of breath, slightly intimidated by having to be shirtless in front of Remus, but the way that Remus was looking at him made most of it dissipate.
He had no idea how much of his tattoos that Remus had seen yet, but he knew that he had to have noticed that they were at least there. He was very proud of them but it still felt like a big deal to have someone actually see them, especially someone who also knew him in an academic capacity.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:51 pm 

Remus couldn’t remember the last time he took things this slow. It wasn’t even leisurely, the deeper they got, the more it started to feel heavy with reverence, as though rushing through it was a waste.
In a way it would be.
Finally undoing the last button at Sirius’ collarbone, Remus watched ink appear beneath his fingers as he pushed the fabric aside, hands steady and slow against Sirius’ chest. Dense ink covering Sirius’ pecks, Remus couldn’t seem to look away now that his eyes were actually allowed to linger.
“I really like them,” he said after a moment of consideration, once again running his right hand from Sirius’ sternum to his side. Remus had seen them before, but never like this, never before able to dedicate them the attention they deserved. “I never got to say.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:02 pm 

Sirius was unable to suppress the shiver that ran through him when Remus once again put his hands directly on his bare skin, feeling uncertain if anyone had ever bothered to take this much care in undressing him, showing this reverence in getting to see him shirtless.
It almost made him want shy away from Remus’ gaze, unsure what to do with the intensity that gaze held. It made him head spin as well though, desperately wanting to know what more could come from that gaze.
“Thanks,” he breathed, feeling a little shy about the entire thing. He was very proud of his tattoos, having spent a long time hunting someone down who would be able to do the style of Korean tattoos that he had wanted so badly, and who had wanted to play around with it. He rarely got to show them off, having to make sure that they were absolutely hidden while he was in an academic setting, so it was only really at work they got shown off.
“Not a lot of people have seen them,” he found himself adding, knowing that Remus had to know this already, but he was trying to get more comfortable with just talking and this was helping.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:32 pm 

Remus’ eyes darted up to meet Sirius’ gaze at the confession, and though it must have been evident it put Remus’ thoughts into high gear, he, in the end, refrained from commenting on it. It felt like acknowledging it only served to amplify the intimacy of what was already starting to feel like a sodding wedding night.
It, however, simultaneously felt impossible not to lean into it, happy to drown in everything that was Sirius.
“They’re physics themed, too, aren’t they?” Remus instead encouraged, a smile pulling at his lips.
The patterning and style of the tattoos was clearly not western, starkly different from the odd sailor’s tattoo Remus saw every now and then. Once again brushing his hand across Sirius’ chest, this time Remus’ thumb trailed what he recognized as the trajectory of a comet hidden between the swirls of a cloud.
It only served to make Remus’ grin grow wider, feeling it was all a little stupid.
“You’re such a dork.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 36  Next