All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:05 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The question sent a thrill down Sirius’ spine, feeling certain that whatever it was that Remus had in mind, he was going to have a lot of fun.
It was overwhelming just how much he trusted Remus and how much he yearned for his touch and his presence, finding himself willing to see where this was going and finally finding that he was actually enjoying himself.
“Yeah?” He asked in a soft voice, unsure what exactly Remus had in mind, but he was certain that he was going to enjoy it no matter what it was. After all, he had yet to dislike anything that Remus had come up with.
“I’d like that.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:34 pm 

Remus’ gaze grew heavy at that, although his smile remained on his lips, easy but undeniably pleased. Everything about their relationship was drawn out and slow, and the considerations that went through Remus’ mind caused another pause, loaded with interest rather than hesitations.
Finally allowing the balance to tip, Remus uncrossed his arms, leisurely pushing himself further upright. Closing the distance between them was clumsy, having to upturn themselves in a tangle of long legs on the narrow bed; Remus eventually found his balance, one knee between Sirius’ thighs.
This upright, Remus’ eyes inevitably wandered over Sirius’ tattooed skin. The poor lighting of the room cast harsh shadows over the patterns, and Remus knew he would have to be close to distinguish the idols - and that he wanted to be, too.
When he glanced up to meet Sirius’ eye for permission, something within him caught, and his lips remained parted with a question he didn’t get to ask. An indulgent detour, Remus instead steadied himself with one hand against the headrest, leaning in to chase another kiss, juvenile and eager, as his free hand curled around Sirius’ jaw in an encouragement.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:56 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It was incredibly difficult for Sirius to imagine ever growing tired of getting kissed by Remus, finding it thrilling in a way that he was so unaccustomed to.
He was slowly getting used to it though, finding a comfort in the thrill, knowing that Remus only wanted to do what was best for him. He found that he was becoming less shy underneath Remus’ wandering gaze, wanting Remus to see him like this and craving the intimacy that followed.
It was with much more ease that Sirius reached out for Remus this time, finding it easier to simply extend the intimacy that they had already shared, rather than having to invent it from scratch. Even with that in mind, it still felt daunting when his hands made contact with Remus’ bare skin, starting at his chest and running them up to rest at his shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:23 am 

While it was likely an unintentional invitation, Remus allowed the weight of Sirius’ hands on his shoulders to ease his centre of gravity backwards and onto his knees once more. The shift was subtle enough that it barely interrupted the kiss, but it allowed Remus to withdraw his hand from the head board, instead brushing a touch to Sirius’ ribs, his weight better displaced.
It also allowed for his lips to wander.
Remus ducked his head, breaking the kiss only to chase it with one to Sirius’ jaw, then another to his shoulder, shifting his weight further back onto his shins.
“Sirius,” he said, the name a question where it muddled against Sirius’ skin.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:26 pm 

Once he had decided that he could trust Remus with this level of intimacy, it felt so much easier to give in and see where this was taking them. Hearing his name said against his skin sent another shiver down his spine, allowing one hand to find Remus’ hair, wanting to do anything to keep him close.
It seemed so easy now that the intimacy had been established between them, Sirius finding it easier to pull from what he had already experienced to ease himself into even more.
“Remus,” he breathed, finding that he was answering a question that Remus hadn’t even directly asked him. Yet his response was a plead for more, open and willing to what Remus had to offer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:42 pm 

The feeling of Sirius’ hand in his hair sent needles down Remus’ spine, a thrill of anticipation. It wasn’t the first time, but precisely now, in this, it felt right in a way Remus couldn’t articulate.
A reward and an encouragement, Remus continued to trail a kiss onto the divot by Sirius’ collarbone, sitting back further to increase his reach down Sirius’ chest.
“Is this okay?” he asked, the bounds of the question specified when he pressed an unhurried kiss to Sirius’ plexus, feeling the give of his breathing beneath the kiss.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:08 pm 

It still felt a little overwhelming whenever Remus paid attention to the parts of him that he had never paid much attention to in the past, parts of him that he hadn’t thought that he wanted anyone to see. Remus made it so easy though, making vulnerability seem intuitive.
“Yes,” he breathed, still quite unsure where Remus was headed with this, but he was keen to find out and very willing to lay back and let Remus do what he wanted to.
“It’s good,” he added, trying to speak up more.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:48 am 

The breathy note of Sirius’ voice had Remus’ closing his eyes. He felt flushed, his body and mind tightly wound, almost made dizzy by the effort put into pacing themselves.
When Remus inched further down Sirius’ chest, he shifted, this time making a point of seating himself with both knees between Sirius’ legs. Immediately, it changed the angles, and Remus’ hands skimmed from Sirius’ ribs to his upper thighs, hands heavy as he braced himself to place another kiss above Sirius’ navel.
“Is this okay?” he repeated, this time sitting back just far enough that he could look at Sirius.
Pressing his thumbs into the flesh of Sirius’ thighs, Remus’ hands trailed back upwards, thumbs settling at the hollows of his pelvis.
“Can I?”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:04 pm 

For once, Sirius almost wished that Remus didn’t feel the need to ask for permission, feeling so caught up in everything that was Remus and how good everything that he had done to him so far had felt.
Still, he appreciated being checked in on and he knew that the only reason he felt this way about Remus was exactly because he did so.
“Yes,” he breathed, loosening his grip slightly on Remus, if only to let him be able to move with more ease.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:36 pm 

_____

Despite Remus’ best intentions, the void that was the weekend between Christmas and New Years was spent doing very little. Having slept with Sirius made their dorm room feel far less productive, something always there between them to dull Remus’ focus.
They hadn’t slept together since Christmas, but Remus’ hadn’t been able to stop thinking about it.
Christmas day had come and Sirius hadn’t addressed it, and so, it had remained unsaid. Although their relationship felt fundamentally changed, and not necessarily in an unpleasant way. They had continued their habits of rotating through the spaces, half hearted attempts at studying, and with all that time on his hands, Remus was back to working.
Trying to stay aware of the time, Remus’ attention had left his works some time ago. His head was propped up on his knuckles, pen between his fingers, but with his eyes flickering to the clock high up on the bookshelves, he wasn’t doing much progress.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:49 pm 

The days between Christmas and New Years had simultaneously passed in a blur and felt like no time had passed at all.
After sleeping together, Sirius and Remus hadn’t discussed it further, and that had honestly felt a lot better to Sirius. Even if he had started getting more comfortable with the act itself, he was still mortified by the mere idea of actually putting his thoughts into words.
However, it also meant that it stayed unsaid between the two of them, constantly right underneath the surface which caused some tension in their relation. It wasn’t unpleasant though, and Sirius was finding that he was getting used to that aspect of their relationship, even if it was very new to him.
It did however mean that Sirius was having a hard time focusing on the schoolwork in front of him, finding that their shared room lead to too much distraction.
In a decisive motion, Sirius put his pen down and decided to pack his things away and move to the library. He wasn’t sure if it was going to help him with his focus, but it seemed like a better idea than ticking around.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:34 am 

Pulled out of his reverie by the sudden sound of Sirius’ packing up, Remus instinctively turned towards the sound, alternating which cheek rested on his hand to watch him. Sirius seemed to move with such intent that something must’ve crossed his mind; what, Remus couldn’t fathom, feeling like everything in the world had come to a dead halt between the holidays.
So, knowing that the list of possible offences was greatly narrowed, Remus’ stomach twisted with an unexpected weariness.
“Hey,” he asked a little timidly, straightening his posture just enough to drop his hand from his face.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:14 pm 

The two of them had been sat in silence for so long that Sirius almost jumped when Remus talked to him, not having forgotten that he was there, but having assumed that he preferred working in silence.
“Hey,” he said in a soft voice, feeling a little sheepish about having possibly disturbed Remus’ studying.
Still though, he continued packing his things into his bag, feeling that the library would be a much better place for him to get some studying done, even if it wasn’t terribly necessary. Still, he really wanted to get some work done, liking it better when the library was silent and he could be undisturbed by others.
“I was thinking of heading to the library,” he explained, figuring that his departure probably seemed rather abrupt and he didn’t want it to seem like Remus had done something to offend him. “You’re welcome to join me if you want to.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:43 pm 

Remus had expected Sirius to meet him with some tension, so the kindness of the offer took him aback, expression blanking for split second.
“I can’t, I’ve gotta -” Remus started, abandoning the sentence with a vague motion towards the clock.
His attention remained on Sirius, however, eyes skimming over his expression.
“We’re alright, though, yeah?” he asked, a slight furrow to his brow even though a smile already peered forth at the corners of his mouth. Simply by how Sirius had extended his invitation, Remus felt tentatively reassured that their friendship hadn’t gone to ****, even though they hadn’t talked about everything that had chanced recently.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:31 pm 

The question took Sirius a little aback, having just assumed that they would be alright, even if they hadn’t actually discussed anything about their relationship.
“Yeah, of course,” he said with a sheepish grin, knowing that he wasn’t the best at sharing his feelings about these things, even if it was just Remus. However, he did want to make sure that Remus knew that they indeed were alright and that Sirius intended to stay friends with Remus.
“We’re alright,” he reiterated, having been unaware that anything in his actions might have read as them not being alright. However, he also didn’t really feel like talking too much about what had happened on christmas, knowing that he had nothing intelligent to say about it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:34 pm 

Remus’ eyes skimmed over Sirius’ expression, trying to take it in. He wasn’t a stranger to compartmentalising sections of his life, preferring a distinction between work and real life, but Sirius had muddled his way into a space somewhere in the middle, that Remus had so tried to close.
“Good,” he replied, no real infliction in his voice beyond acceptance.
The timing was off for Remus to follow Sirius to the library, but something within him tugged at him, not entirely able to let that be it.
“Are we better?” he added, and while the smile pulling at the corners of his mouth made the question seem bold, it stemmed from earnest curiosity. “It’s been a good addition?”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:15 pm 

The question brought an immediate flush to Sirius’ cheeks, not because it was a particularly explicit question, but because he couldn’t stop thinking their last time together when prompted like that.
He was still having a hard time figuring out what his feelings for Remus exactly meant, but there was definitely no denying that that addition to their relationship was endlessly better.
“Yes,” he said, his voice softer now, shyer, feeling more than a little embarrassed by the prospect of having to admit to Remus that he did indeed enjoy having sex with him. It made his throat close up and made him want to find anything else to look at, uncertain if he could actually face Remus directly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:02 pm 

Remus’ eyes skimmed across Sirius’ features, watching his skin flush with almost scientific interest. In that moment, Remus’ own thoughts hadn’t wandered, too close to leave for work for him to allow Sirius that particular place of mind.
“Good,” he repeated, but this time there was an easy finality about it, no audible intentions of keeping Sirius beyond this.
His smile widened, lopsided in its boyishness, tossing his head aimlessly as he turned to refocus his attention on his writing for the last little bit before having to leave. His eyes, however, inevitably found Sirius.
“Figured I better check, yeah?”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:43 pm 

A huge wave of relief hit Sirius when Remus let go of his line of questioning.
He did want to be open and honest with Remus and let him know what he was thinking and feeling about the entire thing, but it was also really overwhelming to him and he still couldn’t really get himself to think too much about their intimacy.
“Right, of course,” he muttered, clearly still flustered but he was also genuinely appreciative of just how much care Remus continued to show him. It did nothing to lessen his desire for his flatmate, but he knew better than to try and act on it, unsure exactly how much of that their relation could handle.
“So, you didn’t want to join me in the library?” He asked, returning to his original intro to their conversation, mostly just to feel like he could get back on solid ground.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:05 pm 

The question had Remus doing a double take of his work, realising it did indeed seem like Remus was declining Sirius’ company.
“Er, no, sorry,” Remus floundered, having had no real intention of delving back into his work for more than a few moments to pass time. When Remus’ attention returned to Sirius, there was suddenly a degree of weariness in his gaze, looking for any sign of surprise or disapproval in Sirius’ expression.
“No, I’ve got to head out for work in just a bit. ”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 36  Next