All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Though James had already called the stranger by the name of Sirius it was only at the repetition Remus understood the weight that it carried. Despite all instincts, he glanced over his shoulders, up at his workspace.
When his attention returned onto the supposed star, Remus felt the overwhelming urge to kick both him and James out for the night. There was such an ingrained discomfort in even the thought of a millenia-old being standing before him, even less so a celestial one.
Remus had to actively remind himself of the absurdity of the claim.
“You’re Sirius, the star?” he asked, forcing a tone of incredulity into his tone, though it was meeker at best. “How are you here?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:59 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Once the connection was made, Sirius positively beamed at Remus, happy that he was finally able to see what he had been talking about this entire time. Sirius knew what he was, but he also knew that the humans didn’t like being told things they deemed to be unbelievable.
“Well I fell, didn’t I?” Sirius explained, unsure how to really and truly explain to Remus what he was and how he had come to be.
“Or you know, I decided to come down here, so here I am.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:36 am 

For a long moment, Remus just gaped at Sirius, trying to make sense of it all. The ease of Sirius’ tone made it all seem like it /was/, in fact, within the scope of reason, and Remus found it hard to maintain a coherent, critical thought.
“So Sirius’s missing star?” he asked with a fumble, the only thing he could think of to validate the claim. There was nothing about the strangers' mannerisms that showed any intent on dropping it on his own, after all.
Remus tipped his chin upward, a vague nod towards the sky. “Up there.”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:47 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Sirius nodded eagerly at that, the startlingly white hair falling around his face as he did. He just felt relieved that his story seemed to make more sense now and that he just had to answer follow up questions.
“Yeah, from up there,” Sirius said, nodding upwards as well. He had lived his entire life in the sky and now he was more than ready to figure out what earth had to offer as well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:38 pm 

Remus blinked, finding it unexpectedly difficult to maintain a critical line of questioning with someone so earnest. It was disarming, and he felt the argument deflate the longer Sirius smiled at him, too-bright for it to feel entirely human.
Remus stalled, his lips parted as he struggled to think of what else to say.
“Do you mind if I check?” he eventually asked, his voice almost juvenile. “Sirius.”