All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1963 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:09 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco was barely thinking as he charmed both of the glasses back to the table, wanting free hands such that he could properly hold onto Harry. His hand still on Harry’s chest, Draco allowed it to go flat, such that his palm was now over Harry’s heart, where he could feel it beating rapidly. It made Draco grin, knowing that it was stupid, but cherishing the fact that he had that effect on Harry.
Not feeling the need to speak, Draco leant in to kiss Harry on the lips.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 pm 

Harry met the kiss readily, unabashed by the intimacy of knowing that Draco had counted his pulse. Much less so when offering that information willingly warranted him such a smile.
More tightly wound than even he realized, Harry’s breath got caught in the kiss, confined within the increasingly awkward angle of their embrace.
Against all instincts, Harry leaned away from Draco, hand slipping from his thigh back to his knee. No matter the thrill of the embrace, Draco’s leg clumsily kept Harry’s hips angled away from Draco, suddenly counter productive. With a firm suggestion to the inside of Draco’s knee, Harry urged him to shift, to wrap that same leg around his hip and behind him instead.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:13 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It was an exceedingly clumsy embrace, made even more difficult by the unyielding nature of the sofa. It wasn’t a particularly comfortable sofa for just sitting, and it certainly wasn’t good for what they were doing either. Still, Draco found it harder to cope with the idea of moving too far, so it had to do.
Eager to please, Draco did his best to follow Harry’s instructions, unable to stop himself from grinning as they tried to get comfortable while not moving from the sofa.
Eventually though, Draco managed to make room for Harry between his legs, rather than letting act as a barrier between them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:47 pm 

Harry filled the space as Draco created it, kneeling between Draco’s thighs. While not taxing work, it still had Harry breathless, the sight of Draco grinning as he settled into the sofa cushions beneath him an ode to clumsy nights in the Gryffindor common room. This was better, Harry knew that in the pit of his stomach where the anticipation settled.
Though the sofa seated three and could probably fit Draco sufficiently, it was a tangle of legs regardless. It was a trade off, the eager translating into clumsiness as they fumbled to settle, let alone undress. So, for now, Harry didn’t, hips meeting Draco’s clothed as he slowly pulled Draco onto his thighs.
“Hey,” Harry grinned, boyishly dismissing the lull getting comfortable had created. He leaned forward, finding his balance with a hand on either side of Draco’s waist. When one proved sufficient, one instead found the small of Draco’s back that didn’t rest on either Harry nor the couch, wanting to ease the strain.
Harry had every intention of speaking another tease into existence, but it died on his lips. His eyes flickered between Draco’s features, either infatuated or intoxicated. Instead, he grinned, self-aware, and still did as he crossed the last distance to kiss Draco again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:58 pm 

There was just something so inherently boyish about Harry that would always take Draco’s breath away.
It seemed so impossible that after everything he had been through, that the boyish smile on his lips would have stayed. Draco wanted to kiss it, wanting to make sure that it always stayed like that. Maybe it was just the wine, even if Draco knew that he had only had two glasses, which he could barely feel, but Harry was overwhelming to Draco and he wanted to take it all in.
“Hey,” he managed just before Harry kissed him again, and Draco didn’t have it in him to argue with that. He had been the one to start them on that tangent after all, and he was more than eager for them to go back down that way.
Draco wrapped his arms around Harry’s shoulders, one hand slowly inching its way down the neck of Harry’s shirt, only to be met with even more layers of clothes. It wasn’t unexpected, but the discovery still made Draco grin in the kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:00 pm 

The feeling of Draco’s hand dipping beneath the collar of his seater sent a shiver down Harry’s spine, finding it greatly insufficient when it wasn’t rewarded with the feeling of skin against skin.
Looking to find that elsewhere, Harry’s hand traced the waistband of Draco’s trousers from the small of his back to the fly to undo it. There was barely space between them for Harry’s hand to move, but he found himself completely unwilling to untangle himself from Draco’s embrace enough to ease the task, much less straighten his posture far enough that he could use both hands. He wanted to sink into Draco’s touch, wanting the warmth of his hand to burn through cotton and skin and muscle until it reached through him.
He sighed into the kiss when the fabric gave way, allowing Harry’s hand to push the fabric side, having long ago abandoned the hope of getting Draco undressed. Instead, Harry’s fingers found warm skin, hand on the dip of Draco’s pelvis beneath the trousers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:04 am 

As Harry’s hands made it underneath his trousers, a soft gasp left Draco. Everything seemed so rushed, even if there was no valid reason behind it, but it did heighten the thrill of getting to be with Harry again. With no outside source to the rush, it seemed that they just couldn’t wait to get closer to each other, and Draco was absolutely drunk on the feeling.
Draco started pulled at Harry’s outer shirt, knowing that there were plenty underneath and desperate to feel less layers between the two of them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:58 am 

When Draco’s grip around Harry’s shirt changed, Harry’s hand stalled, distracted. Breaking the kiss was a matter of shifting minutely, barely maintained and with Draco’s breath warm against Harry’s skin. He wanted it all at once, so inclined to lean in and kiss Draco again.
The compromise came when Harry’s lips shifted lower, stealing a kiss against Draco’s pulse point before he eventually sat back on his heels, offering an anchor point for Draco to better pull at his shirt. It made it ride up the small of Harry’s back and bunch at his shoulders, and as soon as he regained his balance, Harry removed his glasses with a huffed laugh, the knit catching on their legs.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:36 am 

Just how clumsily Harry attempted to remove his shirt made Draco laugh, having already found the entire situation juvenile and silly, but now it seemed to be even more so. It was easy and carried a lot fewer connotations with it this time around, the knowledge that both of them went into this without expectations having lifted a weight from Draco’s shoulders.
Still interested in getting Harry undressed, Draco moved his hands to properly help Harry out of the sweater, grin still wide on his lips as he did so.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:20 am 

Having dressed without a collared shirt proved to make a significant difference, the cotton shirt easily slipping off him when Draco pulled off his sweater. The crew neck caught his hair, ruffling up already untidy curls. Left in his vest, the cold air washed over him, only to soon be replaced by the way Draco’s grin made heat creep up Harry’s chest.
Despite desperately tempted to kiss it off of him, Harry didn’t shift forwards, remaining sat back on his heels as he carelessly tossed his glasses to the table.
The high armrest behind him was possibly even more restricting as Draco’s legs around his hips, but Harry better maintained his balance, allowing his hands to trail Draco’s sides, pushing his shirt up with them.
Harry watched transfixed as white cotton peeled back to reveal cream skin. By the time Harry’s fingers had trailed up the length of Draco’s ribs, the fabric still pooled just above his navel, the sliver of skin above the lining of Draco’s exposed pants making Harry’s heart flip.
“God, Draco,” escaped him, a plea to deity that didn’t exist to Harry anywhere but here. He retrieved his hands, settling slow and heavy on Draco’s hips.
His lips remained parted, struggling to collect the fragments of a praise that went through his mind. His eyes finally met Draco’s, eyes bright and his cheeks flushed. “I want you so bad.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:01 pm 

Draco flushed at the sudden expression of desire, feeling a shiver run down his spine and wanting even more. Yet, he also found almost too much to handle, lying on the good sofa with his trousers unbuttoned and his shirt pushed up, and Harry in only an undershirt. His hair was even more of a mess than it normally was and Draco desperately wanted to run his fingers through the curls, just wanting to feel Harry close to him and confirm that it was happening.
Unable to put it into words, Draco simply reached out for Harry again.
He felt impossibly drawn to Harry, wanting even more of what he could give him and wanting to give it in return.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:42 pm 

It was a teenage fantasy Harry hadn’t had, a feeling of déjà vu to something that hadn’t ever existed. Draco reached for Harry in a way that played with his poor depth perception, blurring it all into a dreamy haze. Just like Draco hadn’t existed like this in Harry’s youth, neither had he experienced this sense of indulgent ease.
It was so easy meeting Draco’s touch halfway, leaning forward as the other reached for him.
Draco’s hand caught him by his shoulder, and Harry turned to press a kiss to the unmarked skin of his forearm, an inch below the dip of his elbow.
Harry found his balance in Draco, once again meeting his lips in a starved kiss.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:19 pm 

___
There was a comfort to Draco in he and Harry being able to keep their activities in the bedroom and their work together completely separate. He enjoyed just about any amount of time spent together with Harry, but Draco also knew just how different they had to be able to act when they were working and when they were just hanging out.
It seemed that they had managed to perfect the shift though, no residual awkwardness in their interactions as they went on with their day.
They had already been at it for a couple of hours, both of them finding a good balance of not disturbing each other, while still being able to ask for help. It was probably the best that they had been in the entire time that Harry had been staying at the manor and Draco felt beyond relieved.
Draco had been busy comparing his notes, which were becoming a sizeable collection, once again hoping for a sudden epiphany. When the epiphany didn’t come Draco glanced up at Harry, trying to gauge if it was a bad moment for Draco to disturb him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:11 pm 

Having spent the passing days reading through countless archival forms detailing the handful of dark objects Draco had singled out to him, Harry had come to neglect other even more tedious tasks. Ahead of Harry laid a several days worth of unanswered correspondances, opened and with good intentions sorted into their varying degrees of urgency.
Unable to be arsed to reply to any of them regardless of his own efforts, Harry’s attention had drifted. The arbitrary subject of his fidgeting became the spherical map of the house at Towthorpe, which had otherwise laid abandoned in the secure confines of a saucer.
Larger than a snitch, the globe didn’t fit familiarly in Harry’s hand, rolling it across the tabletop rather than in his hand.
Cheek propped up against his knuckles, Harry watched the coloured flecks of the wards mix together into a blur as the map rolled forwards and backwards. There was no aim to the exercise, nothing to be learned from the blur. He had for some time watched as the silver horizon flipped and settled, watching the house turn on its head. Harry, however, felt his heart drop whenever the house turned upside down, revealing no structure below the ground floor, dissatisfied.
He would have thought himself deep in thought, and yet it only took Draco turning his head towards him for his eyes to flick upwards, meeting Draco’s gaze without needing to place the other man in the room.
Harry stopped the rolling map. “Yeah?”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:49 pm 

There was something endearing to Draco about the fact that all it took to distract Harry from his work was for Draco to look at him. It hadn’t been his intention, but now that he had his attention anyway it seemed like the best opportunity to just ask him what he wanted.
A soft smile was playing at his lips, feeling completely at ease in their situation. It seemed easier to work together now as well, both of them having a good idea of just how much they could ask of the other without overstepping.
“Bad time?” Draco asked, even if he felt very certain that Harry would always welcome any and all distraction that he could provide.
“I was wondering if you had time to run the diagnostics spell now,” Draco elaborated, even if he felt fairly certain that Harry would have been able to figure that out on his own.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:07 pm 

Draco had barely said anything, and yet Harry’s eyes dropped to his chest; nonsensical, as though that meant Draco would be the one to undress. Harry seemed aware of that only after glancing, and his eyes returned to meet Draco’s, sending a shiver down his spine. Everything considered, it had been a few weeks since Harry had been asked to undress under these circumstances.
“No, now’s fine,” he said, clumsily, not wanting his pause to give the impression of the contrary.
He straightened his posture, letting his hand fall to the table; almost immediately, he resumed the fidgeting, the addition of his left hand allowing him to roll the map back and forth between them. “I have time.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:15 pm 

Satisfied with Harry’s reply, Draco started untangling his wand from his hair, briefly wondering if he potentially should find a better way to keep his wand and do his hair, but also knowing that that wasn’t a very likely scenario.
“Well, you know the drill,” Draco stated with a shrug, twirling the wand in his hand to get a proper grip on it. It was a well known song and dance for them by now, even if it hadn’t been many times he had done this particular spell, he still felt that Harry should be familiar enough with it to know.
“Let’s get on with it.”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:34 pm 

Harry had a difficult time differentiating in whether or not Draco was playing the scene up for the sake of the tease, or whether Harry himself had grown increasingly sensitive to his advances. The way Draco’s hair fell loose from his bun made it hard to swallow, and Harry knew that to be a recent addition to his own reaction.
“Yeah.”
Feeling a heat creep up the nape of his neck, shedding a layer was a welcomed opportunity. He stood, abandoning the map on the table, from where it rolled into the safety of a pile of stacked folders.
Harry’s eyes remained tentatively on Draco as he picked the glasses off of his nose, for once folding them before discarding them. While Harry didn’t doubt that Draco had every intent of conducting a proper test, Harry was still trying to gauge the tone.
In a gesture that was feigned ease, Harry stepped away from his desk, circling it as he pulled off his sweater by the back hem. When he tossed that, Harry had made it half a lap around the table. There he settled, comfortably resting the back of his thighs against the table edge, before his eyes dipped to his chest as he began undoing the buttons of his dress shirt.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:40 pm 

For a moment, Draco felt a disconnect in seeing Harry undress, having gained an entirely new frame of reference for the act since he last performed the test. It threw him off for a moment, noticing that his gaze was lingering on Harry’s hands as he unbuttoned the shirt.
Draco shook his head softly at that, wanting to be able to differentiate that part of their relationship from their their work relationship. It was the only thing that made sense after all, as it wasn’t an actual relationship and it wouldn’t help them to blur those lines.
“I’ll be swift,” Draco promised, unsure why he made that promise, but by now he mostly wanted to keep talking so he didn’t think.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:20 pm 

Draco’s comment brought a grin to Harry’s lips, though it was considerably obscured by the downturned angle of his chin. It hadn’t gone unnoticed that Draco’s eyes had dipped to his hands, too, finding it difficult not to indulge and allow himself a glance.
His eyes remained on Draco as he shrugged the shirt off his shoulders, peeling it off by its cuffs.
“It’s okay,” he said with a chuckle, hands on the back collar of his undershirts. They both came off swiftly, Harry’s eyes darting back up at Draco as he did a poor attempt of folding the tangle of shirts before discarding them, too. Despite every intention of remaining superficial and professional, a grin still tugged at the corner of his mouth.
Both his hands finding the table edge, Harry sat back onto his desk. “You don’t have to be”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1963 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 99  Next