All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1963 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:52 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

And just like that, Draco found himself completely alone with Harry again, a prospect that suddenly seemed a lot more daunting than it had when he had accepted the offer to return home with him. Maybe it was the added fact that he knew that there was a house elf who was obsessed with him in the house, or maybe it was just reality hitting him, it really was difficult to tell.
“Well, what did you want?” Draco asked, desperate to break the silence that has fallen over them after Kreacher had left the room. It seemed that neither of them really knew which leg to stand on anymore, but Draco hoped that they would be able to get back to their normal again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:04 pm 

When Harry turned to look at Draco and they were finally truly alone, it all seemed to hit him all at once.
“I couldn’t care less about tea,” he admitted softly, a juvenile smile tugging at the corners of his mouth with some delay. Having both spent an hour coyly pretending Draco’s invitation had only extended to tea, this was the first real admission that it never really carried any truth.
Harry straightened his posture slightly. Feeling the balance shift between them, intentions bared, he found it hard to meet Draco’s eye, his gaze briefly fell onto Draco’s lips.
Harry parted his, trying to gather his thoughts enough to speak out loud what he wanted. When he finally met Draco’s eye, it came out a boyish, “Can I have you?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:16 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The way all of Harry’s attention was suddenly on him completely took Dracos breath away, having not giving much more thought to why they originally were there, but now it was the only thing on his mind.
There really was something about being back in a place that he had visited only as a kid that made Draco more shy, even knowing that it was now Harry’s home did nothing to ease the feeling. He felt like a parental figure could enter at any moment, making it all seem all the more exciting, even if Draco definitely knew that it was just the two of them.
“Yeah,” he managed, feeling his cheeks burning hot at the mere thought and knowing that it had to be visible to Harry as well. He just had to hope that he didn’t pay it too much mind.
Unable to fight the itch that had been accumulating in his fingers, Draco reached out for Harry, fingers catching on the fabric of his waistcoat before deciding that he couldn’t take it anymore and leant in to kiss him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:39 pm 

Every suspicion Harry had had about seeing Draco in his space were all confirmed all at once, the way a flush coloured Draco’s cheeks making Harry’s stomach flip. Draco didn’t look out of place, but Harry saw in his expression that something had distinctly shifted between them; it was the acute awareness that they were no longer at the Manor, carrying a greater thrill than he could ever have anticipated.
The kiss knocked the air out of Harry’s lungs, overwhelmed by the sheer force of his attraction to Draco. It made everything pale in comparison, unable to maintain a coherent thought beyond relief.
Leaning into the kiss, Harry’s hand found Draco’s hip. The feeling of leather against cotton made Harry’s heart jump, a reminder that they had been in public, that Harry had been around Draco for hours without losing his mind. That balance had tipped, restraint long gone. Harry dug his fingers beneath the straps, pressing tightly against Draco’s thigh.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:49 pm 

It shouldn’t have come as a surprise to Draco when Harry returned the kiss tenfold, always managing to take Dracos breath away and completely knocking him off his feet. What little upper hand Draco had thought he had gained upon kissing Harry first was quickly gone, dissipated like dew in the sun. All Draco could think of was how insistent the hand on his thigh was and how badly he wanted Harry even closer.
His hands tried to find purpose, wanting to hold on to something but unsure exactly it was that he wanted, other than just the overwhelming feeling of wanting Harry.
In the end, he settled on wrapping his arms around Harry’s shoulders, wanting him even closer than he currently was but unsure how to express that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:14 pm 

Harry choked a sound against Draco’s lips, the added closeness of the embrace making it so easy to stay. Of the three piece lounge set, Harry had only replaced the couch, offering a wide and comfortable seat, and it was hard to justify moving to the bedroom beside the fact that Harry selfishly wanted Draco there.
He barely broke the kiss to speak.
“Darling,” he praised into the pulse point beneath Draco’s ear, placing a kiss there before straightening his posture slightly, his cheeks already flushed with anticipation.
The intimacy of the petname was, however, immediately undercut by the way Harry shifted his hold on Draco’s wand holster, tugging at waistband, an encouragement to get up. “Let’s go upstairs.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:02 am 

Nothing could compare to the feeling Draco got when Harry called him darling, a shiver running down his spine, heavy with the realisation that all it took was Harry calling him a pet name to have him completely weak and wanting. He had already been desperately wanting of Harry, having barely been able to stand the separation between the two of them, but even the faintest idea of Harry maybe also caring for him was the final nail in the coffin for him.
Gingerly, reluctantly, Draco loosened his grip on Harry, almost as if he was afraid that he was going to disappear, but also eager to follow direction and go wherever he wanted him to.
“Alright,” he muttered, his voice slightly hoarse with the things that was left unsaid.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:09 am 

Despite having been the one to create it, the distance between them felt unbearable, the adrenaline clouding his judgment making it so hard to postpone being with Draco even for a minute.
Mirroring the embrace Draco had just broken, Harry’s hand left Draco’s hip in favour of his shoulder, finger’s curling around the nape of his neck to draw Draco closer in another kiss.
“Better,” he muttered when their lips parted, an incoherent addition to the suggestion, trying to convince himself that it was.
The way that he looked at Draco showed every ounce of doubt that it was, though. His cheeks felt warm and his pupils were blown, picked apart at the seams within moments of being back with Draco.
“Come,” he insisted, just as much to himself as to Draco, forcing himself off the couch with a resolve he didn’t feel. His hand had slipped off of Draco’s neck and to his upper arm, urging him along. “I’ll make it worth the trip.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:56 am 

It was almost as if Draco had forgotten how it felt to have Harry desire him that way, feeling the way that he kept being dragged back in and seemingly couldn’t get his hands off of Draco. It was intoxicating and yet Draco found himself selfishly wanting more, wanting to get drunk on the feeling of Harry’s hands reaching out for him.
“You better,” he said as he followed Harry off the couch, not doubting for as much as a second that Harry indeed was going to make it worth the trip. So far, even the trip to Grimmauld Place had proved completely worth it, finding that Harry’s presence soothed the wound that his absence had created.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:44 am 

Harry grinned at that, a promise he didn’t get to speak. His hand fell the length of Draco’s arm, catching a hold of his hand; with the first bit of ownership, Harry led Draco up the stairs to his bedroom.
Located on a narrow plot of land, the house spread across four stories and an attic, the first floor only containing the library and the master overlooking the postmark of a back garden. Harry happily opened the door in, haste only truly setting in when closing it behind them, finding great but incoherent relief in knowing Kreacher wouldn’t disturb them here.
With it came the thrill of complete solitude, and Harry was happy to make use of it. With Draco’s hand still in his, Harry’s free hand caught Draco’s shoulder, steadying himself there to meet Draco’s lips in a kiss, starved. His hand slipped to Draco’s clavicle, and though Harry was in every way reluctant to break the kiss, he pushed at Draco, urging him further into the room.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:15 pm 

Once again, Draco was simply caught up in the hurricane that was Harry, who seemed torn between wanting to get Draco on the bed and wanting to touch him all the time. It almost made Draco believe that Harry craved this in the same way that he did, could feel how their bodies fit together and how everything just seemed to make better sense like this.
Eager to please, Draco backed into the room, taking no time in taking in the room, blindly trusting Harry to properly guide him as he returned the kiss. His free hand found Harry as well, as if needing to feel him like that to make sure that he was actually there, that this was actually happening.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:49 pm 

A grin pulled at Harry’s lips when Draco stepped backwards, inevitably pleased. It made the kiss hard to sustain, Draco’s height not easily matched as it were, much less in motion.
When their lips parted, it allowed for Harry to mutter a soft warning.
“Bed,” he muttered, Draco a step away from backing into the bed frame behind him.
The following moment Draco was a full foot shorter and so easily within reach it made Harry’s heart jump.
Draco was beautiful beyond comprehension. He was done up so proper, and yet his cheeks remained flushed and lips bruised and Harry could not wait to undo the tie around his bun, seeming like the only thing keeping either of them together.
“Hi,” Harry grinned in lieu of anything clever, his hands finding Draco’s shoulders as he rested a knee on the mattress between Draco’s thighs, urging him further onto the bed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:25 pm 

Draco only just had enough warning to not just fall backwards, instead managing to actually sit down properly, suddenly having Harry tower over him. It made him dizzy as his hands found Harry’s hips, constantly looking to touch him and have him close.
“Hi,” he answered slightly out of breath, unsure how much was from snogging and how much was just from being back in Harry’s proximity.
When prompted to, Draco slid back up further on the bed, only now realising that it was a canopy bed with maroon curtains and bedsheets. The realisation made Draco grin slightly, knowing that his own home wasn’t much better with the greens everywhere, but there really was something about the realisation that these had to be an active choice on Harry’s part.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:55 pm 

Harry followed Draco up the bed, happily settling between his thighs. They were both still dressed, making their insistent proximity rather pointless and fleeting. The distance Harry had closed would eventually need to be created again, but for now, Harry couldn’t bear having to step away from Draco again, not even for a minute.
Certainly not when Draco looked like that beneath him.
Draco looked younger than Harry had yet to witness him. Between the dark red sheets and the tight bun pulling his long hair back, it was a trick of the eye that made Harry’s heart flip with a feeling of remorse he couldn’t quite place. The excitement he felt being here with Draco was muddled with a sense of regret, the endless time spanning ahead of them never quite enough when it had taken them decades to find themselves against crimson sheets, serving to make the future shorter than it could have been.
Before Harry could process that thought, it spilled out of him, an answer to a sentiment he hadn't been able to share hours ago.
“I’ve missed you.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:38 pm 

It was almost too much for Draco to bear.
The way that Harry was looking at him together with the final confirmation that he had missed Draco as well nearly took him out. It made a lot of emotions well up in Draco, emotions that he had desperately tried to keep a lid on as to not reveal himself.
Once again, Draco was overwhelmed with feelings for Harry that he didn’t dare voice, nor even think too long about. There was not going to be anything good waiting for him at the end of that line of thought, so in an attempt to tell Harry everything without telling him anything, Draco’s hand found Harry’s neck and pulled him down to kiss him again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:11 pm 

______

The following afternoon, Harry had once again come from work to the Manor. Seeing Draco appear at his doorway was becoming a new but welcomed interaction, expanding on how and where they established routines.
It brought a smile to Harry’s lips, happy to see him.
“Hey,” he greeted as he took the stairs in a few long strides. Despite it being well in the afternoon, Harry came in good spirits, excited to get to share with Draco a new piece of information he had thought of by sheer coincidence. “I’ve got you something.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:40 pm 

When Harry appeared on his doorstep this time around, Draco felt a lot more at ease about the entire situation, having a slightly better understanding of what was going on between the two of them. He, of course, still wasn’t entirely sure, but it felt like he had more of an idea now and he was willing to take it as it came.
“Hey,” he said, soft smile on his lips as he stepped slightly away from the door as to allow Harry to enter the manor. It seemed almost weird to meet at the manor now, their relationship having changed enough that it didn’t quite seem to fit anymore, but Draco didn’t want to overthink it. They were still coworkers after all.
“You do know you can use my floo right?” He asked, even if he definitely was interested in what Harry could possibly have for him that was important enough for him to go from the ministry to the manor.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:54 pm 

It really was good seeing Draco again, the sight alone sending a thrill down Harry’s spine in almost a pavlovian response. It made it hard to drag his eyes off of Draco, turning to face him as soon as Harry had passed him, instead taking the last few steps into the foyer backwards.
“I thought I wasn’t allowed,” he answered, and despite the smile pulling at his lips, the sentiment had been genuine enough, having apparated to and fro the last few days.
His smile went increasingly lopsided, as he punctuated the sentence with a boyish reminder. “Healer.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:59 pm 

While that indeed was something that Draco had told him at some point, Draco also knew that a lot of things had changed since then, so it felt silly for Harry to keep taking that walk, when there were better ways.
“It don’t think it matters much whether you use the floo or apparate,” Draco stated with a shrug, having made so little progress that he wasn’t even sure if keeping Harry away from doing magic was even helpful or just overly cautious. It was a frustrating work progress and it was made slightly harder by Harry not being constantly around anymore, even if Draco couldnt really blame him for that.
“What’ve your got for me?” Draco instead asked, intrigued by what possibly could bring Harry to the manor.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:13 pm 

“Noted,” Harry answered, a shadow of a smile still on his lips. He had no intention of fighting that recommendation, finding that it would make his life tremendously easier.
When Draco asked about what Harry had brought with him, the smile, however, returned at full force.
It had been a while since Harry had felt like he was able to contribute anything useful to the case, only really able to provide standard Ministry documentations and objects for Draco to interpret. This, however, felt tangible - different.
Taking a step towards Draco, Harry’s eyes dipped, undoing the first clasps of his coat to access the pockets sewn into its lining. From it, he retrieved a vial and as he held it up at eye level, the sunshine streaming in from the windows caught in the silvery threads of a spell signature, knotted and woven in over itself in the pattern of a Patronus charm.
When Harry’s eyes met Draco’s, a bright smile was on his lips.
“'found you a third signature.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1963 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 99  Next