All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:41 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Harry’s response was almost enough to make Draco cry.
He knew, deep down, that Harry wasn’t being unreasonable. It was a tall order to actually enter a proper relationship with him and Draco did what he could to not be bitter about it. However, he also felt that it was a little unfair, because Harry knew what he was getting into when they started dating and now it was apparently too much.
He wanted to tell Harry no. He wanted to tell him that he needed an answer right now or they were going to be over for good. However, he also didn’t have it within him to just dump Harry like that. He knew that he liked Harry and it seemed absurd that this was going to be what tore them apart. Part of Draco had always known that regular relationships weren’t for him, at least not while he was still doing this, but he had really hoped that his relationship with Harry would be different.
“Yeah,” he said, his voice no louder, as he was afraid that his voice would break if he spoke much louder. “It’s fine.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Harry knew Draco was lying to him, and yet he didn't dare speak up. Cowardly, Harry didn't want to question it, not wanting to say anything that would only serve to increase the tension between them.
Harry was lucky to have gotten a moment to think about it, but he feared it had already been decided for them. Even if he came to a different conclusion at a different time, it seemed increasingly more likely that, the moment Harry walked out that door, Draco would decide this wasn't worth it. It made Harry's heart ache.
"I have to go," he said after a moment of silence. His voice was timid, heartbroken at the prospect of having to leave Draco behind like this.
Draco had invited Harry over, knowing he could only stay for a limited amount of time. Now, however, that felt like a conversation that had occurred a lifetime ago. Now it only felt like Harry was walking out on Draco.
"I have to pick up Ted."
After a moment of hesitation, Harry stood up. His fingers still itched to reach out for Draco, finding it to be months since they had last parted without any touch of affection. Even though this hadn't explicitly marked the end for them, it still felt like it was no longer allowed.
"I'll call you, yeah?" he instead attempted, turning to look at Draco with forced optimism.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23