All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:20 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was incredibly silly and juvenile, yet Draco found himself giggling at Harry’s comment, glancing up at him and feeling so overwhelmed with how fond of Harry he was. It was clearly just a summer fling, nothing more and nothing less than just that, but Draco still found himself enjoying every single moment of it. It was a lot easier than anything he had had with anyone in the past, and that was enough to make Draco feel light and like maybe he deserved this for once.
“I do like you,” he stated with a soft smile, placing a kiss to Harry’s collarbone, trying to suppress the shiver that ran through him once Harry’s hand made contact with his bare skin. The touch was gentle enough that Draco didn’t feel smothered but also assertive enough to make him feel desired.
“Alien in your chest and all.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:01 pm 

The wittiness of Harry's reply was greatly compromised by he kiss to his collarbone. With his eyes closed, the kiss caught him off guard, pitifully sending a shiver across his shoulders. It had made his breath hitch and, as he exhaled the tension that had formed, it sounded more like a hard-to-steady breath than an actual chuckle.
"Alien and all?" Harry questioned, blindly grinning skywards. The shudder was still audible in his voice, making him sound more flustered than smug.
Whatever sense of purpose his voice struggled to convey, Harry easier reflected through touch. Though his hand had only barely settled against Draco's skin, Harry withdrew it from beneath Draco's shirt. Instead, it came to lay flat against Draco's spine, more centered down Draco's back now that the shirt collar no longer posed a strain.
There, Harry hummed as if in consideration. There was an almost boyish air to the sound, as Harry's hand made a loose fist around the fabric of Draco's shirt, fingers pulling the material upwards and gradually exposing the small of Draco's back.
"Yeah," he commented with a laugh and feigned nonchalance; by then, the fabric had balled up enough that Harry's fingers could stretch out against Draco's skin, fingers trailing as far down either side of Draco's spine as Harry could reach. "I thought you had said so."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Seeing how Harry faltered slightly at the kiss caused Draco to smile, pleased that he got to have that effect on him. Everything in his relationship with Harry seemed to new and exciting, mostly because Draco knew that it never had to amount to more than just what they had right here, lying on the dock and just enjoying one another. It was absolutely perfect and it made Draco feel happy and at ease.
“Yeah, think I am gunna be keeping you around for a little longer,” he stated, cuddling in closer to Harry as he felt the hand on his spine. It was almost domestic in how comfortable Draco was with Harry’s touch and how he wanted so much more from him; yet also wanting to keep the balance in not wanting to push him too far.
“Don’t get too comfortable though,” he stated, the tease in his voice undermined by how deeply intertwined the two of them were. “You are still in the probation period.”

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:42 pm 

Draco's phrasing caught Harry ill prepared; for the first time, Harry was gobsmacked enough to shift, lifting his head off the dock in order to crane his neck far enough to properly look at Draco.
Harry could tell Draco was joking, both in the tone of his voice and the expression on his face, and yet it had made Harry's heart rate spike. The implication that this was a trial period echoed of the fact that - well, Harry thought as he once again relaxed, the back of his neck hitting the dock with a soft thud - it would have to be a probation for something. Whether that was intended as a way to air the possibility of something more sustainable, Harry couldn't tell. For all he knew, it was just as likely a way to underline that they were enjoying themselves with an expiration date.
Delayed, Harry let out a laughed exhale, trying to gather himself in an easier tone. "It's hard not to."
There was no hurt in his voice, and whatever hesitation might have explained the delay was softened by his touch. Fingers drawing a line across the small of Draco's back, Harry's hand barely managed to wrap around Draco's bare waist, before once again letting go to draw another pattern along Draco's spine.
The pause seemed to have done wonders for the steadiness of his voice. When he continued, the smile was audible in his voice, and the tease came easily. "Do you have any immediate feedback, then? Something to keep me on my toes."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:56 pm 

The ease with which the two of them could just joke around with each other, neither of them taking themselves too seriously, even if the wise decision probably would be to have a proper conversation about what they were and what they wanted from one another. That seemed like far too heavy of a conversation to be having for what they were actually doing and as long as neither seemed to be hurt about what they were doing, Draco was fine with them still doing what they were doing.
“You talk far too much,” he said with a soft grin, enjoying the soft touch of Harry’s hand on his spine, briefly wondering if maybe they were being too intimate with one another, but Draco was also far too comfortable to even think about moving.
“You make too many jokes.”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:13 pm 

Harry couldn't contain a chuckle at that. The sound left him almost forcefully, like a cough, as he found himself caught off guard by Draco's reply. Among all of Harry's flaws, he was surprised that those were the ones Draco had decided to point out; especially given the joke of Draco's voice.
"Oh, yeah?" Harry inquired, sounding more interested than offended. The chuckle had stayed at the corner of his mouth, tugging it upward, further widening his smile. As if replying to his own question, he hummed.
"This is okay, then?" Harry eventually asked, his pause only lasting a breath or two. He referred to this, it all. His hand hadn't stopped drawing patterns against Draco's bare skin, though the movements had slowed down.
Tipping his head away from Draco's, Harry searched to get a better look at Draco, even if the angle remained awkward. Harry's grin kept growing wider, too boyish for him to come across as anything other than pleased with himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:08 pm 

It was too much. Draco already knew that he had allowed this to get out of hand and that the two of them were far too content with one another far too soon. However, he also very much didn’t want to leave Harry’s embrace, finding himself far too comfortable to even consider maybe getting some distance.
“Yeah, this is good,” he said with a content smile, looking up at Harry, craning his neck awkwardly. He really was beautiful in his own way and the way Harry always seemed to smile whenever he saw Draco made his heart jump in his chest.
“You’re not sounding as stupid right now.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:47 pm 

Harry once again hummed, sounding as if he was still considering Draco's statement. In any other context, Harry would probably have taken Draco's reply to heart, finding that the words themselves were unnecessary harsh.
Harry, however, also found that any trace of true annoyance in Draco's voice was discredited by the way Harry's fingertips had continuously drawn patterns across Draco's skin.
"Really?" Harry finally questioned, almost sounding exasperated. "That can't be."
Withdrawing his arm around Draco, Harry did so sufficiently so that he could straighten his posture, resting his weight against that same forearm. The shift wasn't particularly elegant, yet Harry had succeeded in shrugging Draco's off of his chest and onto his arm instead.
Harry was already grinning when his lips caught Draco's jaw, only serving to make the kiss far more juvenile than it was alluding.
"If I go for a swim, are you gonna jump again?" Harry went on, almost laughing as he practically spoke the words against Draco's skin.
His free hand moved to cup Draco's jaw.
"Baby," he teased, too boyishly pleased with himself, before pressing another kiss to the soft skin beneath Draco's ear.
There, he exhaled another chuckle as he properly removed himself from the embrace. His hand left Draco's face, in order to instead help support his weight, better squaring off his, now, seated position.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 am 

As soon as Draco was no longer resting on Harry’s chest he found himself missing the easy embrace. It was an easy kind of intimacy that Draco found that he had been missing since leaving Blaise, possibly even since before that as well.
However, he knew better than to think too much of his relationship with Harry, not wanting to set himself up for disappointment, so he sat up properly again, a soft smile on his face as he shook his head.
“I am never going to be able to convince you that you are not Patrick Swayzee, huh?” He asked with a warm grin. He liked the easy banter and how Harry didn’t seem to take things too personally. It was easy and it was something that Draco didn’t have to think about.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22