All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:47 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was incredibly silly and every interaction Draco had with Harry felt so juvenile that he couldn't stop himself from grinning. The hand on his knee helped to cement that they were really going there, that that part of their relationship was still very much on the table. It made Draco a little giddy without really being able to pinpoint why.
“It’s nice to hear,” he stated as his hand, almost without his consent, found the nape of Harry’s neck, carefully brushing at the soft hair. It felt incredibly comforting to have someone he knew liked him the way that Harry so clearly did.
Without giving it too much thought, Draco crossed the distance between the two of them and pressed a soft kiss to Harry’s lips.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:42 pm 

In his heart of heart's, Harry knew that he should have expected the kiss. The day had gone by so easily, his heart having soared every time he crossed paths with Draco over the course of the day. It was no lie that Harry had come to the dock with the expectation that Draco had felt that, too - at least in parts.
That, however, didn't stop Harry's heart from skipping a beat the moment Draco's hand raked through his hair. The touch sent a shiver down his spine and, without thinking twice about it, Harry meet the kiss half way.
The kiss was intimate in a way that the kisses they had shared the night before hadn't been. The softness of Draco's touch and presence made Harry's head spin and his breath catch in his throat, making him smile into the kiss. His hand mindlessly slipped to the inside of Draco's knee, as he readily leaned into the kiss, gingerly reciprocating it.
His grip did tighten, giving Draco a more present squeeze only moments after, intended to force the both of them back to reality. Harry then removed it, tracing a diagonal across Draco's thigh.
In the same fluid motion, Harry leaned out of the kiss, effectively creating some distance between them. The awkward angle of his torso meant his shoulder inevitably pushing into Draco's clavicle; Harry turned to better face Draco the moment he could.
When Harry finally had Draco properly in his sight, a bright smile was illuminating his features. He felt overjoyed, feeling what he had already felt last night, but tenfolds so.
Without a trace of hesitation, Harry reached out with both hands to cup Draco's jaw before planting another ginger kiss to Draco's lips.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:05 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

There was something so mindblowingly intimate in the way that they didn’t discuss whether or not this was a thing that they were still doing, instead they simply just did. Draco eagerly returned the kiss, his hands still buried in Harry’s hair which he used to keep the other man close.
Their position on the dock was slightly awkward, but better now that Harry had shifted, something that also blew Draco’s mind. Every step of the way, almost throughout every single one of their interactions, Harry moved to be closer to Draco and seemed just as eager for this as Draco himself were. It was an intoxicating feeling to have someone want you in such a blatant fashion and Draco didn’t think that he would ever get enough of that.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:00 pm 

It quickly proved that Draco needed no convincing to kiss Harry and, subsequently, Harry's hands fell to Draco's waist. Here, his grip was looser, finding himself unable to stop himself from grin into the kiss.
Harry could hardly comprehend that this, being around Draco, was so easy, and so, Harry felt no repercussions when he finally had to accept defeat. As if in a final gesture of pure excitement, Harry leaned into the kiss, properly reciprocating the kiss with a little hum, before the grin yet again reappeared. The smile being too wide to suppress, Harry finally broke the kiss.
Though the embrace immediately changed character - Harry's grip around Draco's waist had instead become a looser, gentler touch of Harry's fingers resting against Draco's midriff - Harry barely moved to pull away. He didn't move to untangle Draco's hands from his hair, either. He just sat grinning at Draco, unable to help himself.
Draco truly was breathtaking, almost coming across as irreidesent in the twilight; the light shifting in the water below them reflected on his skin in a way that made Harry's mouth go dry.
For a moment, it looked like Harry intended to kiss Draco all over again, before the corner of his mouth yet again upturned in honest adoration. "You're stunning."

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:15 pm 

It was with some level of discontent that Draco allowed Harry to break the kiss, not at all feeling like he was done kissing Harry just yet. However, the way that Harry was looking at him and the sweet words we enough to make it worth it for Draco. Being so openly adored was something Draco wasn’t quite used to, at least not to be openly adored in the way that Harry always seemed to do.
With his hair still buried in Harry’s hair, liking the feeling of being anchored in reality by the touch, reminding him of the reality of their situation.
“You’re ridiculous,” he said in a soft voice as he shook his head. Harry was just so genuinely sweet to him and he really had no idea how to voice how much it meant to him, other than just allowing Harry to hold him and shower him with compliments.
“Also, and sorry for ruining the mood, but do we need to talk about how you were straight yesterday?” He asked, trying to make some light of the situation, but there was a serious edge to his question as well. Once he had fallen down from his high, Draco had realised what he had actually done and while he knew that it probably wasn’t his place to talk about, he still felt like it was something Harry should at least think about,

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 5:38 am 

Draco's question sent Harry through a wide array of emotions, only part of them showing in his expression. Firstly and most noticeably was an almost startled look of surprise. While Draco's question wasn't unreasonable, Harry found it to be greatly unexpected, right there and then. As a consequence, he grimaced. Though the smile remained, Harry felt wholly unprepared for this conversation.
"Was I?" he asked with a crooked grin, a joke more than a tease. Draco was, after all, not entirely wrong. Harry, himself, was not entirely comfortable having this conversation; not seriously. "Maybe the day before yesterday."
With that, Harry leaned out of Draco's embrace, withdrawing his hands as he did. Instead, he leaned backwards until lying on his back on the wooden dock beneath them. Though the distance was formed in a need for space to think, nothing about the movement was neither aggressive nor hurt. Harry hadn't otherwise moved, his thigh still firmly pressed against Draco's, still relishing Draco's proximity and company.
Entwining his own fingers, he folded his hands across his hairline. Then, he exhaled, still coming across as perplexed, more than anything else. His voice had softened in an attempt to accommodate this conversation, though he couldn't think of a single answer to any question, Draco might ask him.
"I don't know, Draco - what about it do we need to talk about?" Harry tipped his head over, eyes shifting from the dark sky above them to the back of Draco's head. His lips parted a moment before continuing, carefully so. "Is it bothering you?"

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 11:36 am 

All in all, Draco knew that it probably wasn’t any of his business how Harry chose to identify, even if it seemed that he had been the one to trigger the realisation. It was even possible that it was nothing more than just a fling and that Harry would get back to being straight afterwards, but that still didn’t make it any of Draco’s business.
“I don’t know,” he stated with a shrug, really not feeling like he was the one who should be bothered after all. This was Harry’s life and Draco really had no idea whether or not this would affect anything in his life. In the end, Draco knew that he was not in Harry’s life to stay and thus he should not push him into anything he didn’t want.
“Does it bother you?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:01 pm 

"No," Harry answered, easily and with no hesitation. He hadn't made time to think it over, neither now or in the past. Harry had dated Ginny for so long that the thought of any who wasn't her hadn't even crossed his mid for almost half a decade. Even attempting to interpret feelings and friendships and dynamics from his early teens quickly became muddled, and, Harry found, it quickly felt pointless.
With a steady inhale he shifted, his hands moving from him his forehead to his middle. As if assisted by their weight, Harry exhaled slow and deep, eyes thoughtlessly turning skywards. For a long moment he paused, finally seeming to give their situation a second thought.
"Do you want us to stop?" he eventually asked. His voice was clear, fully able to put his main concert into words. There was, however, a shyness to his voice. While unable to immediately articulate any word that covered the specter of his attraction, Harry had no doubt in his mind that he was attracted to Draco. "This. If I can't give you an answer yet."
Only then did his head once againt tip to one side, eyes lowering back onto Draco to meet his eye. Harry couldn't and wouldn't blame Draco for pulling back, though the possibility that Harry had kissed Draco, without realizing it to be the last time, did make his heart ache.
He wanted to tell Draco just how much he enjoyed him and his precense, yet hesitated in doing so, uncertain whether or not it was even relevant to whatever was going through Draco's mind. "I really like you."

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:10 pm 

Draco’s eyes rested on Harry as he talked, trying to figure out a way to make sense of whatever the hell it was that they were doing. Draco too really liked Harry, enjoying his company and found that kissing him and generally being more intimate with him hadn’t made it any worse. In fact, Draco found that the idea that he could keep this with Harry, just hanging out and kissing whenever they felt like it, was pushing towards a very comfortable summer.
“No,” he stated, no trace of hesitation in his voice. There were very few things that he was certain about, but one of them was that he liked Harry and that he liked being with him like this. It was just summer camp and when push came to shove, it didn’t really matter what either of them were or even what they were to each other; other than just co-counsellors make out buddies.
“I really like you too. I just don’t want you to feel like I am forcing this.”

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:04 pm 

It must have been obvious how a wave of relief washed over Harry. His expression relaxed, any lingering fear of rejection givin way for a moment of unmistakable jand juvenile joy. Harry couldn't put it into words, but, with the way Draco made his heart skip a beat, it was quickly becoming dauntingly clear that Harry would ever refer to himself as straight.
However, the expression only lasted a heartbeat. Though Harry could perfectly have ended the conversation there, he didn't want to take Draco's worries lightly. Feeling like Draco deserved a more attentive conversation, Harry pushed himself up onto his elbows.
"You're not," Harry replied, not knowing how else to put it. Opportunistic was a word that haunted mind as he tried to justify his own actions. In part, Draco was right, seeing as he had unknowingly become Harry's first opportunity to kiss a guy he liked.
Carefully, a grin unwillingly tugged at the corner of Harry's mouth. "You might've taken a short cut, but I'm certain I would eventually have kissed you regardless."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:35 pm 

The return of their sweet banter managed to put Draco somewhat at ease. It was clear that their relationship was not one for the deeper conversations and in a way, Draco really was fine w it’s that. Neither of them was promising the other anything lasting, it was just a bit of fun at summer camp and Draco felt that both of them could live with that.
“Bold of you to assume that I would have let you if I didn’t think that it was my idea,” he said with a crooked grin, leaning in to please a quick kiss to Harry’s cheek, feeling like he was allowed again. He really did like being around Harry and he would have kicked himself if he had managed to ruin the one good thing he had gotten out of coming here.
“So we’re good?”

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 2:19 pm 

Harry couldn't contain a smile. There was something absolutely thrilling about it all, Draco's kiss sending needles down Harry’s spine. They had barely talked, finding that Harry had successfully avoided having to address the harder, heavier themes. What they had succeeded in, however, was confirming to one another just how much they were enjoying themselves. It made Harry's jaw go slack for a moment before speaking.
"We’re perfect," Harry replied without hesitation. His smile was still bright and flushed, itching to follow Draco in order to catch him in a proper kiss. He, however, refrained, giddy at the prospect that they were in no rush.
So, Harry stayed put, relaxing his weight into his forearms. Though it had become apparent that Draco, at least in part, felt burdened by the erratic nature of their first kiss, Harry was glad it hadn’t taken them another few weeks to get here.
Yet again, Harry's smile widened. "Lay down with me for a bit," he urged, his voice coming across as boyish rather than demanding. "Can’t reach you all the way over there."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:22 pm 

Even if it wasn’t normally a quality that Draco found attractive in the guys that he dated, but there was something so incredible about Harry’s boyish demeanour that knocked him off his feet every single time. Maybe it was just the juvenile way in which Harry had no desire to hide how much he wanted Draco, even if it wasn’t immediately apparent that Draco wanted him exactly the same way.
There was just something so lovely about being wanted like that that made Draco’s heart soar in his chest and it made him want Harry even more.
“Well, if you insist,” he said with a warm smile, seeing no reason to hide how he wanted to be around Harry as well, as he lay down with him, resting his head on Harry’s chest, just wanting to show him in any way that he could that he thought that they were perfect as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:12 pm 

Harry's smile widened another bit at that, readily leaning back to accommodate Draco's proximity. Harry's shoulders hit the dock with a soft huff before angling his arm, allowing for Draco to slot up next to him. Once the other had settled himself, Harry relaxed his arm, allowing it to drape across Draco's shoulder and onto his back.
There, Harry exhaled. His eyes inattentively closed, and for a moment, with his lungs emptied of air, his lips parted. Despite all expectations, Harry felt his heart rate calm, finding the embrace far more reassuring than tantalizing. Though brief, their conversation had been filled with unsaid promises, and maybe precisely because they had been promised, Harry felt at ease.
Finally inhaling, Harry's palm brushed across Draco's shoulder blade in time with the breath.
"Can you hear it?" Harry broke the silence, no seeming context to his words. Though his eyes remained closed, Harry grinned. "The pacemaker."
As if to confirm the question, Harry once again took a slow breath, holding it to quiet himself. The whirring sound was rarely audible to Harry himself, only ever hearing a whisper of it in a dead silent room on the brink of sleep. When he exhaled, he did so in a chuckle. "The alien."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:31 am 

As the two of them fell quiet, Draco felt so incredibly relaxed and at ease in Harry’s arms. Even though their conversation had hardly been a conversation at all, a lot of things still unsaid between the two of them, Draco still felt pretty good about them and what they could potentially become. In fact, it was almost better that neither of them expected too much, fine with just a summer fling and not needing anything much from the other.
The soft whir and click from Harry’s pacemaker was indeed audible but only just barely. In fact, if Harry hadn’t called attention to it, Draco was certain that he wouldn’t have given it a second thought, and it was only due to him basically lying on top of the pacemaker that he even noticed in the first place.
“Yeah,” he muttered, a soft smile on his lips as he kept himself comfortable on Harry’s chest. He felt so incredibly peaceful and at ease that it was extremely an extremely exhilarating thought that he would get to spend his entire summer like this.
“I can hear the alien.”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:41 am 

Harry couldn't contain a grin at that, finding it incredibly sweet of Draco to even play along on the joke. After all, all it was was an explanation intended for the amusement of the campers, but the easiness of Draco's reply had still made Harry's heart rate quicken.
Unable to fully put that thrill into word, Harry almost mindlessly moved to express it with touch. His movements were gentle as his hand left Draco's shoulder blade. Barely brushing against the fabric of Draco's shirt, Harry trailed the length of Draco's spine before eventually pushing into the hairs on the nape of Draco's neck.
The feeling of Draco's hair beneath his fingers was almost too familiar, and had become so far too quickly. Regardless of what that familiarity might imply, he relaxed his hand, fingers tracing across Draco's scalp.
"I usually can, too," he mused, voice sounding far away.
The weight of Draco's head against his chest had steadied his breath, quickly making him increasingly more drowsy. In an attempt to retain a sense of reality, his hand once again repeated the motion, brushing through Draco's hair. "Not here, though - It's never quiet enough."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:21 pm 

It felt so incredibly peaceful and intimate to be lying like this together with Harry, just resting on his chest with Harry’s hand in his hair as the world seem to slowly shut down around them. Draco tried not to think too much about how much he liked it and how much he liked Harry, just wanting to enjoy the moment and for once more overthink.
“That must be nice,” he said with a soft smile, looking slightly up at Harry, at least as much as he could without getting a kink in his neck.
“I bet nature sounds are more calming that the click of your heart.”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:34 pm 

Harry hummed at that, in principle agreeing with Draco.
"Yeah," he exhaled. Draco's statement was by no means wrong, and yet the easiness of Harry's reply made him almost sound unaffected, at the brink of drifting off. "I guess you're right."
His attention clearly elsewhere, Harry turned his hand slightly at the wrist. The movement caught Draco's hair, momentarily creating a gentle tension before inevitably slipping between Harry's fingers. Whether it was that or his own train of though that made him smile was unclear.
"It's mostly Seamus' snoring that drowns it out, though," he added, the laugh in his voice finally making him sound present.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:52 pm 

Draco chuckled softly at the comment, liking that Harry didn’t seem to think it to be too big of a deal that he had to wear a pacemaker. It was part of what made Harry the way that he was and Draco found it extremely refreshing to be around.
Harry’s hand in his hair sent shivers down his spine, even if it seemed unintentional.
“Well, then it is at least good for something,” he said with a crooked grin. “The snoring.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:45 am 

"Oh," Harry exhaled, an airy surprise to his voice. It immediately tipped over into to a chuckle, one corner of his mouth tugging upward in an unwillingly toothy smile. "Yeah."
The laugh still showed in his breathing, finding himself unexpectedly humored by Draco's phrasing.
"I thought you were going on about the pacemaker," he clarified with another easy laugh to his voice, though the specification was probably unnecessary; Harry figured Draco had replied like that just to make Harry's heart skip a beat.
This time, when Harry yet again raked his hand through Draco's hair, it didn't stop at the nape of Draco's neck. Instead, Harry's fingers trailed the length of his neck, pushing beneath the collar of his shirt in search of bare skin. "I thought, that's mean. Here I was thinking you were coming to like me."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next