All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:22 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

While Sirius had definitely given his last time with Remus a lot of thought, but he still felt at a loss as to how to put it into words. Remus had been the first person to ever prompt him to talk about these things, so he had no language for what he wanted to express.
“I don’t know,” he said, flustered by how that seemed to be his stable response any time Remus asked him to elaborate on his thoughts, but he really had no idea of how to properly voice what he wanted.
“You, I guess,” he found himself adding, regretting the words the second they had left his mouth, especially when he couldn’t see Remus’ face and read his reaction to his admission.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:08 pm 

This took Remus aback, Sirius’ earnest response a display of interest far different from wanting to sleep with him; and with that, it wasn’t something Remus thought he had ever heard before.
Straightening his posture to look at Sirius, needing to match an expression to those words. Remus thought he looked just like he had sounded - flushed, and a little surprised. Darling, even.
“Yeah?” Remus prompted with a smile pulling at his lips, finding it difficult not to feel a little giddy about it, humoured by that degree of unfiltered honesty. “What about me?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:33 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The way Remus looked at him made it very hard for Sirius to entirely regret his phrasing, finding that Remus looked almost giddy at the comment. Sirius himself hadn’t even entirely known what he had meant with it, just knowing that it was Remus who was the source of his curiosity and continued interest in having a sexual relation with him.
“That’s what I’m curious about,” he found in himself to say, a soft grin on his lips, unsure what exactly it meant but he knew that he had no better way of expressing it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:59 pm 

Sirius really was strikingly beautiful, his want just barely contained beneath the surface of his composure.
“Yeah?” Remus pressed, his voice a laugh. Sirius’ response barely constituted an answer, but still it was enough; if Remus could hear nothing else from Sirius, then his expressed curiosity seemed like the best.
His eyes skimmed over Sirius’ features, bright and intrigued. The sight brought a grin to his lips, making him shift his seat. Leaning forward and onto his knees, he caught Sirius’ by his jaw, inviting it to tip upwards.
“Good,” Remus grinned, the word spoken barely an inch away from Sirius’ lips, before bridging the gap with a kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:24 pm 

It kept taking Sirius aback just how easy it was for him to kiss Remus.
It had always been the easiest and most enjoyable thing to him, yet it seemed even easier with Remus, finding that it was what he kept reverting to and what made him feel safe.
Remus was exciting in a way that Sirius wasn’t used to, finding himself constantly drawn to him and being left with a feeling of wanting more. It was a new feeling to him, not used to his desires going much beyond kissing, so he was curious to see if Remus was going to keep his attention this way.
Interested in pursuing that further, his hand on Remus’ shoulder gained purpose, tugging softly at the sweater that he was wearing. It wasn’t a confident tug, mostly working off what he remembered from their last time together, keen to retrace and figure out what it all meant.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:43 pm 

Remus easily heard the unspoken question in Sirius’ touch, having been listening for it. It was intriguing, a subtle but definite chance since last time, making Remus’ stomach flip with what he realised was anticipation.
Wanting to encourage Sirius’ touch, and leave room for him to act, Remus broke the kiss. The shift was almost courteous, discreet in the way that Remus’ lips wandered from Sirius’ lips to place a chaste kiss at the corner of his mouth, unable to stop a grin from forming.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:55 pm 

Sirius didn’t think that he would ever tire of the sensation of Remus grinning against his skin, and it made him stall for just a moment; wanting to soak it all in.
Part of him kept waiting for the panic to kick in, constantly relieved and confused when that didn’t happen.
For now though, he felt encouraged and allowed both of his hands to gain purpose on the shoulders of Remus’ sweater, taking a moment to settle into the decision before beginning to pull it over Remus’ head.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:25 pm 

Having expected it, Remus wasn’t slow to duck his head out of the sweater, his hands finding Sirius’ midriff for support. The chill air skimming across the small of his back was the first testament to the fact that the sweater had pulled his undershirt with it. Remus didn’t mind, but it made for a tangle of sleeves; it forced him to sit back on his heels, tugging the bunched up sleeves off of his wrists himself.
His attention, however, remained on Sirius, his eyes bright and his smile wide and genuine.
“Good, Sirius,” he praised, the words leaving him the same moment his sweater slipped out of his grip and onto the floor.
Though he almost itched to reach for Sirius again, Remus stayed put, interested to see how this time would differ from the last. He barely allowed himself a touch, fingers barely reaching for the bottom hem of Sirius’ sweater. “You next?”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:30 pm 

Despite being the one to take the initiative and doing the actual act of removing Remus’ shirt, Sirius hadn’t expected that it would lead to the sight of bare skin immediately.
It made his brain short circuit for a moment, lost in what he had started and just taking a moment to take Remus in.
“Yeah,” he breathed, feeling himself a little lost in the pattern on Remus’ chest, tracing the rosettes with his eyes and letting the realisation of what he had started really sink in. Remus was so painfully beautiful to him and the fact that he was willing to humour him with this almost seemed too much for him.
It didn’t help much that Remus seemed so willing to give him praise, something that awoke something within Sirius that he hadn’t even realised had been there. It made him want to do even more, wanting for Remus to always look at him and praise him like that.
“Please.”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:39 pm 

There was something undeniably thrilling about being in a partial state of undress in front of Sirius, the weight of his gaze sending a thrill down Remus’ spine. Sirius looked at him like he was trying to soak him up; surprising, even to himself, Remus wanted him to.
It was, however, quite difficult not to indulge, with Sirius all dressed up for Christmas and asking him so nicely.
“Come here,” he muttered, softly and mainly to fill the air between them.
Shifting his weight forward a bit, Remus’ hands brushed across the top of Sirius’ thighs before his fingers dipped beneath the rib edge of Sirius’ sweater, palms running up his side. In contrast to Remus himself, Sirius’ shirt was visible both at the cuffs and at the collar, and Remus attentively pushed the sweater apart from the cotton, allowing Sirius the opportunity of undressing a layer at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:19 pm 

Sirius’ breath caught in his throat when Remus reached for him, finding his touch and his attention so exciting and new in a way that made him want to keep diving into it, curious to see what it was going to unearth.
He slid slightly closer to Remus before slipping out of his sweater, allowing it to simply fall to the floor next to the bed, not interested in what happened to it.
The contrast of Remus being dressed for a night in while Sirius had been out and around other people added another layer of excitement to Sirius; liking the knowledge that this was somewhere they could meet and share this experience.
Remus was still stunningly beautiful and for the first time Sirius could ever remember, he itched to get to touch him. He didn’t have the nerve to run his hands over Remus’ chest the way that he wanted to, but his hands found Remus’ knees instead, easing himself back into touching him and figuring out how much touch was acceptable.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:12 am 

As Remus’ hands reached Sirius’ ribs, he stalled to allow Sirius to pull the sweater off the rest of the way. Remus watched him with great interest, eyes dipping to the white cotton the knit exposed, skimming over the fabric in an attempt to judge whether or not it was Sirius’ only remaining layer. Despite the time they had already spent together, Remus still thought there was imagery left for him to explore, the shadows of black ink ghosting through the fabric.
Fingers trailing across Sirius’ chest to the button line, Remus invited Sirius closer with a tug on the fabric, bridging the distance with a kiss that was ebbing over with anticipation.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:04 pm 

A thrill ran through Sirius when he felt Remus reach for his buttons, finding himself eager to be undressed in front of Remus. It was intimidating still, mostly due to his own surprise by the desire, and yet all Sirius could think of was how he wanted to touch and be touched by Remus.
He attempted to scoot even closer to Remus, finding his flatmate to be his center of gravity and suddenly being painfully aware that he would do anything Remus prompted him to.
It was exciting to notice that Remus remembered things about him, how he seemed to keep soothing Sirius by kissing him and generally taking things slow to ensure his comfort. It only caused Sirius to want him more, the lack of pressure feeling like an incentive to do what he found comfortable.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:52 am 

____

When they parted, Remus had slumped back against the footboard of the bed, having already come to experience that the bed really was too narrow for them to comfortably lay side by side. This distance, however, offered a less suffocating proximity even despite the tangle of legs where they met in the middle of the bed; it made it easier to linger.
Remus had drawn one knee up, Sirius’ leg laying over top of the other; it had been almost mindless, the way Remus’ hand had curled lazily around Sirius’ ankle, fingers idly drawing patterns up his calf.
It had been some time since Remus had encouraged Sirius to light them a cigarette from the pack on Remus’ night stand, and even though they had shared it, Sirius had the last inch of it between his lips. Come the morning, they might regret having smoked indoors, but Remus had been in no rush to move. For now, he had his head tipped back against the bed frame, looking at Sirius’ with great interest even through half-shut lids.
“How are you feeling?” he asked, a grin almost immediately pulling at his lips at the prompt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:16 am 

Sirius was still trying to come back into himself, having felt grateful for the offer of the cigarette, as it left him with something other than Remus to focus on.
Now that it was almost gone, it left Sirius with the realisation that he felt good; really good.
There was none of the usual panic that usually followed the act for him, feeling as if this was right somehow, yet he was still utterly unable to put his finger on exactly what it was that made Remus so different to him.
It took Remus speaking for him to look at him, feeling a little shy in his nudity now that it no longer served a purpose, but the continued caress eased his nerves some, once again reminded that Remus seemed to genuinely care for him and how he felt about whatever this was.
“Good,” was all he really had to offer, as he reached up to put the cigarette out in the ashtray on Remus’ nightstand, starting to feel fiddly now that the reality was once again dawning on him.
“It was good,” he found himself adding, finding himself wanting to be open with Remus, even if he still found himself hopelessly lost on how to actually talk about these things.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:14 pm 

Remus’ smile widened a fraction the moment Sirius met his eye, inevitably. Despite the briefness of his reply, Remus was compelled to believe him. While he hadn’t looked ill at ease the last time, there was a distinct air of leisure about him, painterly against the school-issue headboard, bare chest and cigarette in hand.
“Yeah?” Remus prompted, doing what he could to keep a straight face through it. He tried to emphasise that he wasn’t asking out of self-interest, only interested in giving Sirius a space to speak out his thoughts and considerations.
Remus’ wasn’t entirely successful, however, a grin pulling at his lips as he tapped his knee against Sirius’ side, an encouragement. “It hasn’t lost its novelty yet?”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:15 am 

Sirius couldn’t help but chuckle at that, still feeling weird about talking this candidly about sex, but it felt easier with Remus. It definitely helped that Remus seemed to understand that it was difficult to him, and asked him questions that seemed easier to answer.
“Did you expect it to?” He found himself asking with a soft smile, unsure how he was supposed to feel in a situation like this, but he had a hard time seeing Remus lose his novelty. In fact, he wasn’t even sure he would describe it as novelty, but it seemed easier to think of it that way.
“It hasn’t, no,” he replied properly, feeling the blush rise to his cheeks at the admission, but he felt that Remus deserved a proper answer to the question.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:00 am 

Although the reply brought a smile to Remus’ lips, he shrugged, intentionally downplaying both the thrill and intimidation of such kind of intimacy. He almost wanted to say that it was okay if it had, too, if nothing else then to offer Sirius that way out, should he be looking for it.
“Just checking,” he replied easily, nothing about him wanting to make this a big deal.
Straightening his posture, Remus sat better upright against the footboard, his limbs having grown stiff in the clumsy embrace. Despite crossing his arms over his chest, it wasn’t a withdrawal; his gaze still lingered on Sirius with great attention and interest, a smile toying at the corner of his mouth.
“It’s only fun if you’re having fun.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:48 pm 

There was something very touching to Sirius about the way that Remus kept checking in on him, clearly wanting him to have a good time and enjoy himself. It made for a much more enjoyable experience for him as well, really having a good time with Remus, almost no matter what they were doing together.
“I am,” he said with a soft smile, finding Remus easier to be honest with, if only because he seemed to be genuinely interested in hearing what Sirius thought. It was both a pleasant change while also being overwhelming at times.
“I’m having a lot of fun.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:32 am 

Remus soaked in Sirius’ reply with a smile, soft and easy on his lips. However meeker the response was, it felt like plenty enough coming from Sirius. The more time they spent together, the greater was Remus’ sense of understanding, constantly getting to see Sirius toe lines set in place by himself and others. It really was good fun, and Remus could almost feel lucky to witness it, were he to allow himself to linger on the thought.
More pressingly, however, was how handsome Sirius looked in his afterglow, the way his smile was laden with honesty making Remus’ stomach flip with something else entirely.
As the pause between them grew, so did Remus’ smile, and suddenly, his smile had widened into a grin, eyebrows quirking in an boyish offer.
“Do you want to have some more?”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 36  Next