All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:38 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hello and welcome to another interest check! This time, we're gonna explore the nights in Victorian London. Read further if you are interested in the setting!

The plan is to explore the lives of a werewolf pack during a time in which things are changing. People are losing the fear of the dark that has provided them and other creatures of the night with cover for centuries. Others are actively hunting the pack in an effort to destroy them. It is not an easy time to be a werewolf. Now that they are being hunted, they need to work together and keep each other and themselves safe.

Disclaimers:

Alpha standards apply - grammar, spelling, and length. Remember, Alpha is PG-13.
Post frequency for this will be once a week, as to keep the roleplay active and interesting for all of us.
You can have as many characters as you feel that you can keep active.
There will probably be quite a lot of reading involved here, so keep that in mind.
We will have a posting order, so we don't get lost on who is supposed to be posting next.
Hunters will be NPCs, but if someone really wants to take a hunter, they can take one, but it has to be a secondary character, as the primary is supposed to be a werewolf.
I strongly advise that characters are created from scratch for this, as they will have to adjust to the provided lore.
Characters can be of any alignment, but they should all have some sort of loyalty - even if just for practical purposes - towards the pack.
Keep in mind that while pairing and couples are allowed, they should not be the main focus, and if people start isolating their characters from the rest, I will ask them to interact more, and if they still isolate themselves from the group, I may have to ask them to leave the roleplay, as the focus of the story will be the pack.
Important disclaimer: I will be taking a trip out of town next week (from the 24th to the 28th), and if this takes off, the IC will certainly be posted after I get back home.

Three bites and I'll start working on OOC info. Feel free to ask any questions!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:09 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Shades. Stahp D:

I keep telling myself no more group rps... Then you keep making them. Stahp.

I'm throwing in my interest, so if this gets off the ground, and things aren't so chaotic for me by the time that happens, I will totally join this.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:11 pm 

Sort of back.

You know you don't really want me to stahp. XD

I'm really hoping this becomes a thing! =)

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:01 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Uuuuuuuughhhhhhhh I hate you

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:04 pm 

Sort of back.

Liar, you know you love me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:08 pm 

Sort of back.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=51166

OOC is up here!
I'll probably get my characters up when I get back home, so no rush!

Note: this is open for whoever wishes to jump in!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:03 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey so, I've honestly never ventured into the alpha portion of this site, but I really want to expand my role playing abilities. So would it be alright if I joined? I'd do my best to keep up. Plus, really like this idea. I would not be offended whatsoever if you didn't want someone practicing in your rp, so feel free to say no. I would definitly be able to post every week and I feel like I could post what's required for the length. Sorry if this is weird.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:10 pm 

Sort of back.

As long as you keep up with Alpha requirements, feel free to hop in the OOC (linked above your post) and claim your character! I'll probably start this only next week when I return from my trip, so if you don't mind waiting, welcome aboard!