Post subject: Looking for rp partner!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:19 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

H ithere,
Usually I don't like it when people post about wanting to rp but then don't bring forward an actual idea. Now I am pretty much in the same spot !uhh
I can commit to one group rp (already posted the ooc in the cave, still looking for people) and one 1x1 and that's what this post is about. I just don't know who is active and who is not, otherwise I would bother you with a PM XB
I like a variety of stuff, and I don't like pure romance stuff, we gotta have some plot. So if you have an idea and are looking for a partner, let me know. If you don't have an idea and would like to figure something out together, let me know!

I come online every few days, and that will only increase if I am in an active rp, so pretty please with a cherry on top, don't make me wait for a month (without notification that you will not be able to post for a while) !blush

Looking forward to our RP! !drunk

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 7:03 am 

With over 400 people looking at this and nobody reacting, I guess it is impossible without bringing forward a specific idea afterall !uhh
So let's try this:
we can go into beta or cave depending on the plot and skills, I like mxm plots, supernatural / fantasy stuff, dark and creepy, school / uni based (because if the characters are at work they just don't have that much time, well except if their job basically is the plot XD ), other worlds, I can do fandoms although I might not know it all that well so this is fine if you want to keep it loosely based on a fandom, I could totally go for a fluffy lighthearted plot as well, mythology is also fine although I will need to refresh on that, etc

some vague plot concepts:
- mxm: catfish. characters meet online, chat alot, both hide their identities and whatever unfolds from that
- ghost hunter/excorsist/detective kinda idea: we each have multiple characters. Go around investigating some supernatural occurrences. No romance required
- your idea here
- the group RP I posted in the cave

uhm yeah ^_^

I just wanna rp !shy

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:55 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:24 pm 

Attachment:
Side Eyes meme.jpg
Side Eyes meme.jpg [ 41.48 KiB | Viewed 6039 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:19 am 

@Zapy97

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:11 am 

Wanna do a 1950's RP about investigating paranormal activities and cryptozoology in the pacific north west with my character Progeny?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:16 am 

that sounds interesting ^^
I do have some definitions about how ghosts "work"
I will have to perform some investigation because I know nothing about 1950s in pacific northwest
(European here so cut me some slack XB )
tell me more about your character?
I have a character who can see ghosts, he is a bit of an butthole, he can enable other humans to temporarily see ghosts as well, he doesn't really care about helping people who are haunted so I can add the ability to help or leave it out depending on how to do the rp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:03 pm 

Most of it would probably take place in the more backwater parts of the state and in the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges. It will be very scenic when the cryptids come out.

Progeny reincarnates into his descendants and by this means he remembers being around since being brought to the first colony of Jamestown as a boy. He is sorta known amongst government agencies as being a subject matter expert in the paranormal due to his experience in tracking them down when he isn't participating in wars the US is engaged in. My idea is to have him called up by the Washington Governor to form a special agency to investigate and contain a rising cryptid issue in Washington.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:58 pm 

Sounds good.
It’s kinda hard to find info on how life was over there during that time, so if you have some references for me that would be nice. We never learnt much about usa in school as well so I don’t have much info to fall back on.
My character is human, he can see ghosts. This is not something that can be shut off and on, it is always present. But he can choose to ignore them, which he usually does because he doesn’t want to get involved. He can also choose to temporarily share his ability with a other human, this also has to he done consciously. As for personality he doesn’t want to work, is confident, and has no interest in helping anyone. Well, that’s it in short.

As for the ghosts, they don’t have to a full human. I was thinking more often it would just be a fragment which was left behind. Like a distorted wrathful creature resembling the human it once was. Just because the human was angry before dying. Something along those lines. With full human ghosts being more rare.

Do you want an ooc thread ? Or should we discuss via pm? I am fine either way.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:37 pm 

I dunno yet. As for how ghosts work we could have them work the way they work in Conrad Stevenson's paranormal PI. I haven't played that game but I have seen nuzzgard play it. I don't exactly know how we want to craft a narrative around ghosts or even cryptids if you are down for it. I would want a little bit of focus being on dealing with some cryptids.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:31 pm 

the information I can find about that game is quite limited. But from what I can find this type has no need for any characters other than regular humans with some tech equipment, so more like ghostbusters without the comedy.
we can treat the ghosts or cryptids as npc's or if we like the particular one then one of us can take complete control?
I am also interested in the cryptids, although I may have to add some skills to my character to be able to deal with them. Like knowing how to handle weapons
actually I wouldn't mind if we left the ghosts aside and focus completely on those. I'll have to prepare a new character then

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:10 pm 

We could have one character specialize in ghosts and the other in cryptids. Progeny having fought and died in every American war up and to this point vaguely understands keeping his friends alive at the cost of his own life. That doesn't mean that the cryptids have to be particularly threatening they just might just need to be kept out of the local ecosystem. There's a tumblr post about rabbit cryptids floating around that I need to track down as source material.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:14 pm 

I think we should focus on one aspect either ghosts or cryptids. Maybe a more scientific researcher type character would work well with your character. I really like the “scientific” explanations for them. Like loch ness monster comes temporary from the dinosaur era because of a hole caused in time space caused by the quartz in the area. So for this one our characters would need to close that hole and stop someone to be able to use that phenomenon for their own gain. Just as an example

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:46 pm 

I mean I guess that would be fine for some of them. I was hoping to do a mix of both just for added variety?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:06 am 

we can start with cryptids only and if we feel something is missing we can still add them as a "surprise element" which our characters didn't expect to exist? and when that time comes we can still discuss how we want ghosts to work

PostThis post was deleted by CMDRTibTib on Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:35 am.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:09 am 

I guess we can make an OOC now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:57 am 

yay
I tagged you
Hope you are ok with beta