All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

hi y'all! i'm itching to jump into some more 1x1's, so here's a few ideas to spark inspiration ~

galatea
A lonely sorcerer turns a statue to life. Terrified of losing his creation, he keeps her hidden away; but his newly created daughter wants freedom - or worse, blood.

ghostly shenanigans
Making friends with a being who can only communicate via floating items and blood-dripping walls isn't easy, but it sure makes things interesting.

narcissus
One day your reflection starts talking to you.

magic b.s.
It's hard being a college student. Even harder being a college student superhero who protects the university from its own lab explosions and robotic experiments. What can be harder? Having a magic-hating science major as a roommate.

Or if you want to rp something else in the magics, mythology, or supernatural, lmk! i'm also super interested in mystery rp's as well!

happy to be rping with y'all!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:31 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

ooookay...woooo... I stumbled over the first thing because..:

Once upon a time *coughs* - um no not this.
Anyway, I started fleshing out Ideas for a story of short to medium length about an owner of a museum.
(of course this museum thing is just a cover, because story plays in more modern times rather than magic friendly times)
that guarded a certain statue in the park before the museum... because it had special magic vibes... and then one day this statue..
tadaaaa - turned to life. Not suddenly though, but gradually.
It is neither full fleshy bloody human turned,(tho it certainly looks that way now) but neither sandy stony anymore statue.
So... I really had this - *whistle* effect when I read the first one.
Its probably different from what you imagined with your idea (like 100% different) but the fact is.
Statue turns human. (In my case she turns human because a soul is attached to her stony form.. and the soul has a history)
Sorcerer( well more like museum mage in my case) is her master/creator (maybe not) / watcher /stalker (for certain) ..

So um, if you feel this is kinda familar and you'd like to brainstorm more about this - lets do it !
PS: while I dont mind playing the sorcerer/mage as well i would prefer playing the "statue" :p

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace