All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:02 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I see a few of us are up tonight. I rarely see a western rp.

Somewhere out west a whole town is for sale as well as homesteads; and ranches. The whole town has vanished. A news report has circulated the abandoned silver mine in Faulty Rocks has been reopened. Dusty Clerc is offering $3.00 a day. The sheriff salary is $20 a week; food and housing, and saloon privileges included. The interim mayor is needed as well as town doctor, blacksmith, general store, bar keep, piano player, dance hall girls, brothel madam and ladies of the night, and cowboys, ranchers, and towns folk.

The railroad had placed track for settlement and is ready to bring beef, goods, and people. This is an open rp. No killing unless agreed upon in ooc. This is open to all players...if you want the cave... take your characters there... please let me know in ooc. We just might make 2 rps one for here and one for the cave.

Go ahead and set up character sheets so there is less confusion.

Simply abide by beta rules. If you type more that is ok too.

I welcome ideas and plots.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace