Post subject: Hey
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:15 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Sil here!

I'm just going to be honest. I've been in a writing slump the past few months, and getting a PS4 a few months ago has not helped as most of my free time has gone to video games.

I'm going to try to be around here more. I have been saying this a lot, but this time I mean it, damn it, I'll be on here writing more. Or... I'll try to anyway.

...I have a lot of posts to write...

See you all around :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:34 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hiya! We all have a slump once in awhile. I'm actually in the same boat. I've been active on the site, not actively writing though. It's hard to get back into things and video games does not help (I can confirm this).

Slumps always end up leaving us though and we always come back to writing so I believe in you! Kick that slump to the curve!

You can always take things a little slow. Or you can do what Asterous does, join 60 RPs and have that constant burden on your shoulders so you can never leave again!

Don't do that. I will have an intervention for you to if it comes to it! RP addiction is a thing!!

Anyway, I believe you so I hope you to see you around (though I'm mostly lurking now a days anyway).

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace