All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Mr. Meeseeks game
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:48 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So I thought this up last night about Mr. Meeseeks from Rick and Morty. We'll see if it works well at all. So you say what you need help with, and the next person figures out an inventive way on how Mr. Meeseeks would make it happen, then they say something they need help with under that.

For Example: Person 1: Mr. Meeseeks, I want to get a girlfriend.

(Person 2: "Ooh, Caaan do!" Mr. meekseeks then starts going around talking to every girl he comes across. Telling them about your interests and a summary of your personality, being very persuasive in why you'd be a good person to date. He then gets all the interested women he found to meet him in a Starbucks. He talks to each of them individually to find the most mentally stable and best fit for you. He then gets you two to go on a date, being the waiter and your wing-man. After the date she undoubtedly decides to keep dating you, then Mr. Meeseeks dissapears.

Mr. Meeseeks, I want to get a brand new car.

Person 3: "Ooh Caaan do!"-)

And so on. You can add more or less of that of course. In the show Mr. Meeseeks gave a speech at Summer's school, you could just do something like that. Whatever works. So I'll start with what I just said.

Mr. Meeseeks, I want to get a brand new car.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:02 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

"Oh Caaaaan Do!" Mr. Meeseeks goes to a car dealership and instead of bringing a wallet, he brings an AK 47 and takes out all the car salesmen, drives a car to your house, and disappears. Since the police never find a matching fingerprint or a soul who lived to say who did the crime, you get to keep the car without ever being blamed for the murders.

Don't you feel special?

Mr Meeseeks, I need help coding a video game.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:50 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

"Oh Caaaaan Do!" Mr. Meeseeks takes you on a very long and effective programming course driving you and aiding you in your quest to code video games. He also gave you very good backup and moral support. Not to mention you also became very good at hacking and cracking due to the skill Mr. Meeseeks taught you in your programming studies. The Mr. Meeseeks disappears.

Mr. Meeseeks I want to be a dictator.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:06 am 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

"Oh Caaaaan Do!" Mr. Meeseeks started preaching of how great you were on the news. Soon he had a massive amount of the country's populace believing that you were a god. But there was still resistance to the idea of your dictatorship. So he hit the box's button enough times to create enough Mr. Meeseeks for an army. They fought with incredible skill, it also helped that they couldn't die of course. In a single day Europe was completely under your control, then they all disappeared.

Mr. Meeseeks, I want more wives AND husbands than anyone has ever had in the history of the world.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:35 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

"Oh Caaaaaan do!" The mister meeseeks pushes the button enough to outweigh the female and male population of earth, then orchestrates a massive wedding to all of the meeseeks, making your wish a reality in ripley's believe it or not for all of 10 seconds, upon which they all vanish after the wedding.

Mr. Meeseeks, I want to own my own company without having to work at all... A Supervisory role atop millions of employees type of thing.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"