All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Would You Rather...?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Joby_wan_Kenobi wrote:
Would you rather live your life without fear or live your life without the taste of your favorite food? (Sounds dumb, ik, but its all I got right now lol)

Believe it or not without the taste of my favorite food. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky and nothing gets adrenaline flowing like...fear.

Would you rather be hunted by wild dogs or have to survive a month on your own in the wilderness.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:12 pm 

Survive on my own

Would you....
Wake up one day in the past during world war 2, no phones or laptops and internet, having to deal with the war
But knowing how history develops, outcomes of events and all

Or
Wake up in the far future, with no understanding of how the world works anymore, unable to tell who are human, alien and robots wearing human like skin and being part of a research subject (being living "history" and all)
But at least have the chances to learn and experience this advanced world

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:42 pm 

This one is hard like really hard, I love history and I love WW2 history even more. I know the future will likely allow me to live far easier given technology of the future. I know rationally living in the far future would likely be far better however I would love the chance to fight alongside the Greatest Generation against the forces of fascism. I would pick living through WW2.

Would you rather:
Find yourself in a struggle against an overt Dystopia with no hope of victory against its forces

Or

Find yourself in a soft dystopia where there is no chance that the people never become aware of their lack of individuality.

(basically 1984 with no chance of fighting it but everyone knows its the worst world or Brave New World where people are content enough to not realize that they are in a dystopia)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:08 am 

I would rather be in a struggle with a overt dystopia, Even fights with no chance of victory sometimes leads to surprising results.

Would you rather live in the far future where we are traveling the stars and have become a multiple star system civilization, or live the the past amidst the industrial revolution...

(star citizen / elite dangerous or red dead redemption) (for examples)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:30 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

In memory of the great Leiji Matsumoto I would rather go into the star travel future a la captain Harlock

would you rather be reachable 24/7 for the rest of your life for everyone in the world who might want to contact you about whatever

or

miss that one super important call that you never wanted to miss

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding