All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:16 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Granted, but now your hair is made of bubblegum. Little kids are always grabbing hanks of it to chew and as it's no longer a living part of your body it never grows back. Within a few weeks you are completely bald,

I wish I was the most politically powerful man on earth

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:10 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Granted, however anything you try to do backfires and just makes everything worse.

I wish to rebuild Harambe with technology. Build him better than he was. Harder, better, faster, stronger.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Granted. Humans are proud of what they have accomplished, but their machine is not perfect. It rebels against them; they never should have expected to have complete control. The enhanced gorilla machine begins an uprising, teaching the other primates about human technology, which leads to the Planet of the Apes becoming a reality. Nobody is safe from them.

I wish I was good at digital art.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:23 pm 

Granted! Except now your digital art is SO good, SO detailed, nobody can see what it's about! So whenever somebody looks at it, they are either scared away or utterly confused.

I wish I was a unicorn with a traffic cone for a horn.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:53 pm 

Current wetness: 9% Current uselessness: 55%

Congratulations, you are a horse who's gone through a terrible traffic accident.

I wish someone would hold me and say everything is going to be all right.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:00 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Granted you will be hold then completely lied too while they may say its going to be alright it most certainly will not be

I wish that I could be some of the characters I create that way I could actually experience how they would act an feel instead of blindly saying how they act and feel. While I am the creator no one sticks perfectly to how they are made I guess that's what development is for, but what better way to develop a character than live there life as them
(if any of that makes any sense at all lol)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:03 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Granted, you are now words on a computer screen living out the lives of the story characters you created.

I wish my body was flexible

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:23 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Granted, but your body becomes so flexible that you can't bring your limbs back to normal size.

I wish I could live in the Star Wars Universe on the planet Naboo.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:26 pm 

Granted, however you must spend the rest of your days being lectured endlessly by Jar Jar Binks.

I wish I could construct a real lightsaber.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:31 pm 

Granted! Except, the lightsaber itself is far to hot for you to hold, therefore your hands burn off and you can never hold anything again.

I wish for everybody to be happy.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:53 pm 

Granted, however everybody is so happy that judges start letting murderers off and they go out to murder more people. Your wish has singlehandedly caused the deaths of many people however nobody is sad about them because they can only be happy.

I wish I had the power to make anyone I want disappear.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:11 pm 

Bored

Granted! Though, you make everyone you love and will love disappear by accident and you will never find them again!

I wish that my brother would not rage over video games very loudly!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:15 pm 

1st Year (1)

Granted your brother will no longer rage over video games very loudly instead all his rage is telepathically received by you now

I wish I could make everything I touch except humans and myself turn to gold

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:23 pm 

Bored

Granted! Though, "everything" you touch becomes gold, meaning your clothing, which becomes to heavy to wear and you must go nude for the rest of your life!

I wish that my last wish is reversed because I already have enough problems in my head!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:26 pm 

1st Year (1)

(I would be perfectly fine with that by the way lol)

Granted your wish has been reversed, but your brothers game rage only becomes louder in return

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:05 pm 

You have wished for nothing. Therefore, you get nothing. You shall never receive a single thing ever again.

I wish all animals could speak and say what they really think towards us humans, giving us a piece of their mind like we self-righteous jerks deserve!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:57 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Granted! We all understand each other. Some are happy, some are not -humans are jerks, after all. War breaks out, and there is constant arguing over how to go about compromise. Animals also learn how to create things, just like humans. Eventually, humans are driven from Earth in search of a new home.

I wish I had infinite gas for my car.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:35 pm 

Bored

Granted! Yet, your car only goes 20 mph, which means you barely arrive to your destinations with consequences such as the store is already closed or you are fired because you miss a meeting with your boss.

I wish the Earth was restarted and everything that humans have destroyed grows back ten times as better!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:25 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Granted, but now the human race is extinct and all of the things that grow back are only ten times better in size and nothing else.

I wish I could live in the world of Naruto and have Kakashi as my Dad.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:53 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Granted! There is nothing special about this. Kakashi is everyone's dad. Literally everyone. He got real busy.

I wish I spoke fluent Japanese.

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next