All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:13 am 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Congratulations! You can now speak fluent Japanese. You cannot, however, understand Japanese, and you've forgotten how to speak all other languages. Good luck with that.

I wish I could travel to Europe and have a good time.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:31 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Granted you can travel to Eroupe and upon arriving you have the time of your life, but once you return home your entire life falls apart and you find yourself homeless, jobless, and starving.

I wish to rule the world (Evil laugh)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:53 pm 

Granted, you rule empty Mars.

I wish a space ship.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:43 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Granted, but you crash land land on Mars becoming ShadowsVictor only advisor, citizen until others settle the planet.

I wish I could sprout wings and fly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:44 pm 

Granted, you're an Aedes Egypt.

I wish firearms didn't exist.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:31 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Granted! Firearms do not exist but after a long debate the government and other nations has approved a worldwide Hunger Games to appear for the next 50 years.

I wish for the drama to stop.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:46 pm 

The Dapper Pig

Granted, but it lasts for 10 minutes then starts again.

I wish for an old rusted cutlass.

The best way to rob a bank is by blowing up anything that gets in your way... like that car (boom), that wall (boom), that other wall (boom), and that vault door (boom). if it doesnt get destoyed on first attempt.... >:D layer it with C4 and... (BOOOOM), then take the goods that you desire, and if you are surrounded by police just repeat the next line in an surprised tone:
“OH MAI GOSH, IZ DAT A DONUHT SHOHP?!”
Then while they’re distracted, you make a bolt for the escape vehicle of your choice. I personally use a Insert Vehicle Name Here, but really anything will do.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:55 pm 

Granted, but it turns to dust the moment you touch it.

I wish I owned a submarine. (I know I'm asking for trouble on this one. lol)

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:14 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Blog: View Blog (2)

Granted! Sadly, you are never allowed to leave the sub and when you die, your body must remain on the sub forever!

I wish to be an Assassin from Assassin's Creed! (Oh, boy XD I can just imagine where this is gonna go)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:53 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Granted! You are now part of a fictional order of trained killers from a mediocre game series. You stumble through life, confused and angry, because you just have this intense gut feeling that the future doesn't really matter in the long run, and that maybe this is all just an elaborate, cruel practical joke. Furthermore, sometimes you just don't have a face for some reason.

I wish I had more than 6 hours of sunlight at this time of year.

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:09 am 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Granted! The sunlight is now furiously overbearing and doesn't go away. Global warming gets kickstarted to a super-maximum and seasons just kind of fade away into Summer and Hotter Summer. The ice caps melt and global flooding occurs, while immense tropical storms ravage the planet. Eventually, the world becomes tidally locked, and the sun never goes away, but that raises a whole host of other unpleasantries.

I wish it was a more pleasant temperature where I lived most of the time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:57 pm 

Medals: 2

Granted!
But its so pleasant that nobody farms and you starve.

I wish for a Money Bin. (like Uncle Scrooges from Ducktailes)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:14 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Greanted!
But the money is of a currency no longer used and has no monetary value.

I wish I owned a Harrier jump jet.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:48 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Granted. But it is simply a tiny model airplane and it is covered in dust, dirt, mold, and is missing a lot of pieces.

I wish I could turn into a wolf with feathered wings that actually provide the ability to fly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:54 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Granted! But you're discovered by nature researchers and taken to a zoo exhibit as they try to figure out what species you are. It's not an unpleasant life, but you won't do too much flying with the fencing around your new home. You eventually become the zoo's most popular exhibit and kickstart an online revolution where furries with winged wolf OCs become massively validated and go completely nuts.

I wish my sleep schedule was better.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:06 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Granted, you now are in a coma.

I wish I could control space.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:11 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Granted, but you have no idea to keep your contol over space from causing chaos, death, and destruction, resulting in the end of all life on earth.

I wish I could communicate with wild animals(wolves, lions, raccoons, tigers, aquatic life, etc.) and befriend them without fear of being eaten or attacked.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:13 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Granted!
All you could hear is screaming and unitelligible nonsense because animals don't have a language humans could understand.

I wish I knew everything.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:57 pm 

The Dapper Pig

Granted, but your mind is so full of thoughts that you start to forget who you are.

I wish to have to have the power to get a girlfriend XD

The best way to rob a bank is by blowing up anything that gets in your way... like that car (boom), that wall (boom), that other wall (boom), and that vault door (boom). if it doesnt get destoyed on first attempt.... >:D layer it with C4 and... (BOOOOM), then take the goods that you desire, and if you are surrounded by police just repeat the next line in an surprised tone:
“OH MAI GOSH, IZ DAT A DONUHT SHOHP?!”
Then while they’re distracted, you make a bolt for the escape vehicle of your choice. I personally use a Insert Vehicle Name Here, but really anything will do.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:26 pm 

Granted, but she is a yandere psycho that kills everyone you care about and since she is not the kind of person you want to date she then kills you so that nobody else can have you.

I wish I could live in the world of Naruto and have Kakashi as my Dad and be friends with all of the Leaf Village Shinobi and Gaara as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next