All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Server Donation
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:57 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Many of the old members were aware of the increasing issue that we were having in regards to an error with our server. Essentially, what is boiled down to was the fact that Creative Freedom had grown too large and the shared server that we were on would not be able to sustain us. So, we made the move to a Virtual Private Server. This gives us the space that we need without going to a dedicated server completely which would be rather expensive. Every three months we have a server fee to pay. Donating is not mandatory and there is nothing special about it save for helping the site and getting a medal for your profile.

Next year will be our tenth year and we plan on moving Creative Freedom to the next level. We hope that you are all there with us to see it and enjoy what the future has in store!

Donation Page
This link will take you straight to the donation page, with a graph at the bottom of the index page showing the progress that we have made.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject: Re: Server Donation
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:40 pm 

Owner

Thank you all to those who have donated so far.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:15 pm 

Owner

While we have not made the total yet and this is the month that it is due. No worries. If in the end we are short with donations @Asteria and I will cover the costs =D

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 pm 

Owner

With it being the time of year that is generally more expensive @Asteria and I would greatly appreciate any help we could get on the costs of the site this month. With the new year coming, the site needs a bit more in terms of upgrades to make it functional in the year 2017. Including but not limited to an update to the chat that is supposed to offer us a bit more in terms of features and options. As always, donations are not mandatory but they are appreciated and definitely do help keeping this place going.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:18 pm 

Owner

Thank you to everyone who helped with the donations this time around. One member in particular was more than generous and helped to ensure that we could meet the needs this month. Which includes the newly updated chat! Thank you very much @Forgotten Wolf For always being here on the site and helping me to start it all those years ago.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]