All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:35 am 
Giggity

Blog: View Blog (8)

The CREATIVE FREEDOM STORE is pleased to offer you free shipping on all products ordered on October 29th-30th! Simply enter the promo code "WITCHINGHOUR" when checking out, and anything you order will be shipped for free!

Be sure to take advantage of this special offer for all your Freedom Fighter Apparel as you continue to make the statement that your creativity cannot be suppressed!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 am 
Giggity

In honor of the holiday, We've included a SUPER LIMITED Shirt which will only be Available through the Holiday Season.

Click on the image to visit the store and get yours today! Remember, if you order on October 29-30th, the shipping is FREE

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:15 am 
Giggity

As the HOLIDAYS are fast upon us, we know that there's precious time left to earn the funds needed for some end of the year Creative Freedom Gear.... That's why we've gone and made it a little bit easier on you or your friends to make sure you get the shirts everyone wants this Holiday season.

That's right guys and dolls, from now until the 24th of November, when you buy 4 shirts, you get a 5th one on us. That's right, FREE! Happy Holidays! And if that doesn't tide you over, or if you simply don't plan on ordering 4 shirts for some reason (I mean hey, the holidays are here and you gotta buy gifts somewhere) then perhaps this will be more to your liking....

Order any 3 products and get free shipping! So get to it folks! Spread the Holiday cheer and let those you love know you were thinking of them while doing the thing you love most! Happy Holidays!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:59 pm 
Giggity

As Christmas fast approaches, the thought that inevitably you will have some aunt or uncle who is smart enough to realize that cash is a better gift then some cheesy set of bunny slippers, or an ugly sweater, and so you'll more then likely end up with some greenbacks to do your own holiday shopping with.
What's a person to do with so many choices on what to get.... Well I'm here to tell ya exactly what you can do! Take the prime opportunity to get that
CREATIVE FREEDOM SWAG you've been crying to have! And just to help you're Christmas cash go just that extra bit farther, we're gonna help you out!

That's right! Spend a mere $30, and save on shipping! That means that you wont have to worry about spending money that your friends and family earned and gave to you, and have nothing to show for it in those photo's that everyone will probably take at new years!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 pm 
Giggity

In honor of the Upcoming Springtime Holiday Season, A few new items have been added to the Creative Freedom Store! To make obtaining these awesome limited edition Holiday goodies a tad bit easier, We offer you this coupon code!

That's right, simply enter "STPATRICK2012" on the coupon code slot to recieve a $10.00 discount on any order of $50.00 or more! this Coupon code will work from now until March 19th, so get your orders in in time!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 am 
Giggity

CREATIVE FREEDOM SPRINGTIME SALE!

In the spirit of the springtime and spring cleaning, Creative Freedom has lowered the prices to help fill your drawers with the latest CF Styles and Fashions! All Item's have been marked with a new lower price, but don't hesitate, they wont stay that way forever!

So if your in the market for a new shirt, something sexy, a new hoodie, or a track jacket for those breezy days, here's your chance to finally show your support for that home away from home, Creative Freedom! Pick your official gear up today, and be the envy of those who miss out all summer long!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

In honor of the passing of great man and friend, Creative Freedom RPG presents to you the Fallen Friend Glass Mug.

With this you can drink in honor to an amazing man who only ever wanted to see this place succeed and reach its fullest potential.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:38 pm 

Owner

Check out the latest items in the shop! More to come so keep your eyes on the stores lineup!

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:31 pm 

Owner

Coming Aug 5th-12th

All orders over $30 will get 20% off.

Use this Voucher code: SUMMER14

To get the deal!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:46 pm 

Owner

15% off all t-shirts in our product range: men, women and kids, all sizes, styles and colors
Promo Runtime: August 26th – September 2nd, 2014
Code: SHIRTS15

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:58 pm 

Owner

$10 of all orders of $50 or more
Run Time: November 18th – November 21st , 2014
Coupon Code: SPREE10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:49 pm 

Owner

Start the New Years OFF with a BANG
15% off your entire order with no minimum to buy
Offer valid January 9th – January 13th, 2015
Coupon Code: HEART15

Cannot be combined with other discounts or coupon codes

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:02 pm 

Owner

SHOTS!SHOTS!SHOTS!SHOTS!
GET THEM WHILE WE STILL HAVE THEM FOLKS. THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE FANS OF THE SITE AND ENJOY A DRINK OR TWO DON'T LET THE ONE OF A KIND CREATIVE FREEDOM RPG SHOT GLASSES SLIP BETWEEN YOUR FINGERS!
These items are being discontinued. So, if you wanted to get them but were waiting for the right time, the time is NOW! Get the Glasses before it is too late!

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:15 pm 

Owner

The Store has undergone an update now and the layout is different, as well as the shop is now mobile friendly.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:07 pm 

Owner

For the next two days! FREESHIPPING!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:50 pm 

Owner

New item in the store! Go and check it out!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm 

Owner

48 hours of free shipping happening right now in the store! check it out and get the deal while it lasts!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:21 am 

Owner

Scared Shipless
In honor of Halloween and all things spooky, we decide to scare the ship out of all orders of $30 or more. This is a great shopportunity for your customers to get a very early jump on their holiday shopping.

Free standard shipping for all orders of $30 or more
Run Time: October 26th – October 29th, 2015
Coupon Code: FREESHIP30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:02 pm 

Owner

15% off your entire order
Coupon Code: MERRY15
Valid December 2nd – December 07th, 2015. Cannot be combined with other discounts or coupon codes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:23 am 

Owner

15% off all hooded apparel
Run Time: March 9th – March 15th, 2016
Coupon Code: HOODIE15