All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

*Static* Oh I'm so glad to have reached you guys again now that you are becoming a part of this rebellion we should get some information on all of you. Static*

F..i...rst......we...h..ol.d on...so..me thin..g is..interupting our........s.i....gn..al....can y..ou.....all still.. hear me.....we ..a.re.. lo..sing... con..nec..tion ho..ld...on ..till ......we...can....get. th..ro..ug.h.

Are we connected (distant whispers) Good to all who are hearing this the rebellion is trying to lead you astray there is only one way to survive here and that is working with the overlord who is our leader and protector he will show us the way to truly live. If you do join the rebellion how ever just know that your life will be on the line this is all the time we have for we know you will chose the side to join general Helios out.

...He..llo... c.an .yo...u.. hear...me Hello okay we don't know what just happened but now that it is over lets get this out of the way we will be sending information to you right away we eagerly wait for your response and hope you make the right choice agent Striker over and out.

Jobs

| +
Spy: gathers Intel on enemy bases and encampments of trapped human slaves also higher ranked spies are hired for assassinations or attacks on enemy areas or even kidnapping generals and higher ranked individuals for in interrogation or ransom.

Tracker are some what like spies but instead of tracking people trackers follow the movements of the enemies and sometimes even dragons that could be captured by the Trappers the Trappers and Trackers work closely side by side to help strengthen the rebellion or the Overlord's side depending on which side they are on.

Trapper manly capture dragons that could be useful to the rebellion they can also trap animals to feed the rebellion and make and place traps to have a chance to catch an enemy spy or other employee of the other side and the same is for the Overlord's side.

Scientist manly search for different way to make medicine to heal the members of the rebellion or try and find ways to convert dragons to there side that would not normally join the side on there on terms if only necessary. scientist also continue to make many discoveries in many fields which continue to improve the rebellion or for the over Lords soldiers depending on the side the scientist is on.

Solider is a highly trained person or dragon that is trained in many techniques of fighting and how to handle different weapons. older Soldiers are also in charge of training new recruits when they join the rebellion or the over lord.

Technician has one of the most important jobs on either side they are in charge of fixing anything that is broken or need to be made the Technician is one of also the smartest people on the team because they create a bunch of highly advanced tech such as weapons and capture devices and even robotic limbs if needed.

Character Sheet

Dragon
| +
Name:
Species
Appearance (Pic Optional):
Bio:
Alliance:
Other:
Family/Friends:
Personality:

Human
| +
Name
Family/Friends
Bio
Apperance
Alliance
Personality
Other

Last edited by Rainbow on Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 pm 

just passing through

@TheSnowDrift
@Asterous

Hey guys the OOC is up to make your characters if your are still interested

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:09 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

-Erupts from under a stack of RPs and throws CS down-

Name: Troy Byrne
Family/Friends: His parents and older sister want nothing to do with him, and his 'friends' are mostly clients and people he's deceived into being 'friends'
Bio: Born to a relatively lower class family, Troy learned to do just about anything, within reason (and the law) to make money for the family at a young age. Of course, he couldn't follow the rules, they were 'too dull'. This is where Troy began his dabbling in codebreaking, lockpicking, pickpocketing, and various other illegal ways of obtaining cash, valuables, and a reputation. Several run ins with the police later, Troy was out on the streets with his family wanting nothing to do with the criminal. The teenager began to frequent bars and other such establishments where such activity wasn't as frowned upon. He had a business of his own going on, and would often have people recommending new clients to him who were in need of some nimble fingers and secretive operations.

Fast forward a few years and Troy hasn't changed much. He could still be found tucked away in a corner of some dark bar, laptop open and fingers flying over the keys as lines of code and firewalls passed over the screen. When the dragons came, Troy saw this as an opportunity. Surely they could do with a little human assistance, even more so when the rebellion started. Money, weapons, and equipment traded hands all the time, and Troy wanted in, even if that meant playing the double crosser and working for both sides. After all, he had the info for whoever had the funds to buy it.
Appearance: 
| +

Alliance: Rebellion/Overlord
Personality: Selfish, Secretive, Patient, Tricky
Other: He works for himself, professional hacker/thief/criminal for hire! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm 

just passing through

Name: Thur (Overlord)

Species: Fire Dragon

Appearance (Pic Optional):
| +

Bio: when Thur was young he was encouraged by his family to try and make friends with other dragons and maybe even humans but after the other dragons got tried of Thur's aggressive take on humans and lifestyle in general so Thur decided to run away from home and make a life for his own. Years after living on his own Thur had conquered many neighboring villages he became a subject of praise and respect and ruler of sorts so Thur only had one more village to conquer which was his old home. with a small army of dragons and humans Thur took over the village and when he was confronted by his family Thur ordered them to either bow down to him or suffer the consequences his parents answer brought a smile to Thur's face and he had them killed by his top general's. After years past Thur watched as humans evolved from their old ways and the tales of dragons disappeared completely turning to legend and fantasy this angered Thur enough that he found away to travel to the modern age with a few of his dragon followers and then began to take over the city they landed in. Now Thur has become the overlord of these people even though there are some who rebel they have no idea about his plan that is larger then they know.

Markings: Thur has a scar on his right eye down his neck and to the inside of his right hind leg, he also has a bite mark on his left wing just above his shoulder, also has chips taken out of his spines and horns.

Family/Friends: Thur once tried to make friends with fellow dragons but that did not work which led him to strike out on his own abandoning his family and any chances of him not becoming the evil overlord he became through living on his own and seeing what humans thought of his kind. Thur only has his younger brother left in his family from humans killing his mother and father Thur tried to take his brother under his wing but he was pushed away from his one and only brother who wants nothing to do with him so Thur prefers to say he was the only one left alive in his family.

Personality: aggressive, stubborn, quick to anger, tactical, dangerous, and murderous

Human
-----------------
Name: Tesla

Job: Leader of the rebellion he also works as a solider, a trapper and a technician

Family/Friends: Luckily his family and friends are not affected by this because they live far away from here and he would never wish them to be here his other friends are dragons and humans who have joined the rebellion his best friends which are dragons named Behemoth, Goliath, and Gigith.

Bio: Tesla never liked this dragon over lord thing he had been the only and first human to call the over lord out and said that no one would obey him or worship the dragons as they were a long time ago. Tesla had made a small rebellion and fought against many humans and dragons that were working with the dragon overlord he was later joined by the dragons that had become his friends and helped him form the rebellion what it is today.

Apperance: Tesla is about 6' 8", strong build, blond short hair, Grey eyes with flecks of gold, a robotic left arm and a robotic right leg, a full suit of armor with a ,black trench coat, a black boot, and a helmet with a visor .

Alliance: Rebellion

Personality: Kind, Friendly, Tactical, Strategic, Brave, Adventurous, and Courageous

Other: Tesla has a Golden amulet from his mother .

Behemoth:
| +

Gigith:
| +

Goliath:
| +

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:32 pm 

just passing through

@TheSnowDrift
@Yue

hey guys I know it's coming to the holiday season but just get your OOC's when you guys can the rp will start shortly after the holidays anyway hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:30 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Oh shoot, sorry! I'm behind on a lot of things on this site. I'll get to it after Christmas (badly needs a to-do list). Merry Christmas everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:30 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Name: Flair Elysia File
Species: Human
Family/Friends: No Family, No Friends
Bio: Flair grew up as an orphan, fostered by a convent that was actually an assassination guild. Flair was taught to be a modern "assassin", which included more spy work than actual assassins though they were a common occurrence as well. When the dragons came, the convent joined the dragons since it became clear who was the most powerful and they always served the most powerful. Flair was originally part of their work with the dragons but after some time she grew to distrust the convent and dragons and escaped to the rebellions side and used her talents to help them.
Appearance: Flair is tall, almost 6 feet, with a small build. She has white medium length hair that's always pulled back or hidden partially by a cap/hood. Has an enhanced right eye that enhances her sniping/aiming skills and wears black metallic gloves that can send joints of electricity.
Image: | +

Alliance: Rebellion
Job:: Spy and Tracker
Personality: Flair was taught to throw her heart away so for the longest time she had very little emotion expressed and little empathy, which worked well for her work. However she was never fully able to bury her heart as the convent had tried and from that she developed a huge distrust of those around her. She is closed off emotionally and will show very little care for others but she'll have her moments of showing a caring emotion. She'll come across cold and distant.
Other: She has a lot of talent with guns, specially snipers rifles.

After weeks of being late. So sorry. I may have another character idea that I'll have up later.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:13 pm 

just passing through

Alright guys this rp will start up soon but it is still open for people to join or if wanted to add another character I will post a link to the rp when I get to it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:00 pm 
Global Moderator

Medals: 6
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Name:Igneel
Species: Dragon
Appearance (Pic Optional):https://wallpapercave.com/wp/FVGfuOP.jpg
Bio:Ignell was and is a loner, his parents slain by the humans under Thur's command, he was left to die by the other dragons, Igneel luckily grew fast and adapted to hunting alone quickly figuring out he wasn't the sharpest tooth in the jaw, but when it came down to straight physical strenght there were few that matched his fericious nature and abilty to take apart his oppoinent. Spending much of his life alone, he found himself having a difficult time relating to others and almost primal in comparrison to others of his kind.
The only thing Igneel did know is Thur stripped him of the life he should have had, he was large and strong he'd have been amoung the greatest warriors of his kind and now most of his kind gone or doing the bidding of a tyrant. He swore he'd rip out the betrayers throat and burn his kingdom to ash, alas alone, he couldn't take down armies and not being as smart as he liked he lacked ideas to level the playing field so he decided to join the tiny humans and there rebelion or atleast hear what they had to say.

Alliance: possible rebelion
Other: Large Black dragon breaths fire shining white eyes.
Family/Friends:None
Personality:social akward, ferious in battle, pretty lazy otherwise

(I understand if i need to change some stuff like i said not rped in a while XD)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:53 pm 

just passing through

Everything looks good

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:15 am 

just passing through

Hey everyone I know I haven't posted much on here but I am working on it the first post for this rp is done I'm working on getting all my other posts ready before I drop this one just to get them all done in a Post bomb sort of way also happy holidays everyone and merry Christmas