All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Fog [OOC]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:13 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

lol I don't really expect it to die, but this is the first roleplay I've had going in a while. I've kinda grown to enjoy reading the posts. I second that if no one has anything further to say in the scene that Eggs should be the one to carry it onward.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:21 am 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Also, SKay, I believe you're good to post yourself if you want. You haven't done so since my last one, at least.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:41 am 

So... I apparently haven't gotten any IC notifications for the past week. ._. Which is why I thought it was dead.

Stupid computer. Sometimes it seems like it's one more problem away from finding itself in a wall. !Gwah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:44 am 

Medals: 5
Original Character (1) Longest RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Lol, I understand what you mean. I had a similar issue with another one of Egg's RP where I never got my notifications and was unaware that I was needed for a good two weeks. I'm more careful now, but ya know.

Eggs wrote:
I, Eggs, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Eggs, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Eggs, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Eggs, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Draconilian wrote:
I, Draconilian, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Draconilian, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Draconilian, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Draconilian, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Freeshooter92 wrote:
I, Freeshooter92, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Freeshooter92, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Freeshooter92, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Freeshooter92, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Doodleniks wrote:
I, Doodleniks, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Doodleniks, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Doodleniks denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Doodleniks declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Shadowed wrote:
I, Shadowed, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I,Shadowed, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Shadowed, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Shadowed, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Join me... And fulfill the oath.

And the blanks with your Username.

I, _______, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, _______, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, _______, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, _______, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:48 am 

eyy, senpai!

Ah geez, yeah, that's happened to me before too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:43 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Whoops so sorry for lateness, will post as soon as I can!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:21 am 

eyy, senpai!

:>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:59 pm 

What if long time exposure to the dark world turns mankind into demons? That would explain why there are so many. Or maybe there is something in the dark world that turns man into demon?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:17 pm 

There is evil in the souls of all mortals, young and old, the innocent and the damned. All it takes is a spark of sin to create a demon; after that all it needs it time to fester. Upon the death of a mortal their inner evil is released to what many would call "Hell" or it's derivatives, there the essence is turned and corrupted into what we call "Demons". For every mortal death in the world, there is a demon who is spawned from it. But not just that. For ever evil committed in the world, there is a Demon born from the thoughts and ideals that went into it. To kill another, for righteous or selfish cause, evokes the necessary evil to spawn a Demon. For every mortal who would commit evils against another, a demon is created. That is why there is so many demons. Mortals have committed evils for their entire existance. Demons are there to remind them what they had done.

Or at least that's how think of it. It's mostly to justify why there are so many damn demons around. I'd figure that mutants are mortals who have been influenced by demons long enough to see some sort of drastic change to their physical bodies or something. The lucky ones just get magic powers.

Eggs wrote:
I, Eggs, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Eggs, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Eggs, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Eggs, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Draconilian wrote:
I, Draconilian, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Draconilian, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Draconilian, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Draconilian, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Freeshooter92 wrote:
I, Freeshooter92, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Freeshooter92, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Freeshooter92, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Freeshooter92, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Doodleniks wrote:
I, Doodleniks, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Doodleniks, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Doodleniks denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Doodleniks declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Shadowed wrote:
I, Shadowed, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I,Shadowed, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Shadowed, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Shadowed, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

I, _______, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, _______, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, _______, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, _______, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:25 pm 

eyy, senpai!

They're not literally demons you guys.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:36 pm 

That was what I thought. I thought that the mutants, if exposed to the dark world long enough, would turn into the demons.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:52 pm 

Great power has always baffled primitive men. Most of us don't know what they are so we call them Demons, putting mythology behind it just makes it sound more interesting than "Turns out hanging around these glowing rocks screws up your body most majorly".

Eggs wrote:

Draconilian wrote:

Freeshooter92 wrote:

Doodleniks wrote:

Shadowed wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:54 pm 

I dunno. As long as they aren't invincible, I say why not. I agree it adds an interesting touch.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:54 pm 

eyy, senpai!

I can confirm they're not humans either.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:09 pm 

Well, whatever they are, Rock Hammer isn't going to stick around to fight them. At least when you deal with a pack of bears it is as it says; a pack of bears. As a former lecturer of variant Demonology, you can never be sure when you face demons.

Eggs wrote:

Draconilian wrote:

Freeshooter92 wrote:

Doodleniks wrote:

Shadowed wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:11 pm 

eyy, senpai!

It's true.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:15 pm 

Lazzy has had too much experience with demons to not run. And they will attack him, which will be shown in the experiment.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:49 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:53 pm 

eyy, senpai!

It's canon now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:00 pm 

Medals: 3
Best Group RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

the demons are actually humans from an alternate timeline I know my uncle works for nintendo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next