All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:18 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kathy ran around the store buying all sorts of clothes, and eventually, they had a small mountain of outfits. once that was taken care of?

Shoes.
Oh. my. god.
Shoes.

Kathy took twice as long for half as many shoes. Scott groaned. "At least it's her credit card!" he resigned to his fate of carrying everything they bought to the car after the day was over with. Stopping by a drive-thru, Scott handed Azzie a cup of ice cream the size of her forearm. "Smallest one they had." he wrote. He seemed overly happy but didn't let on as to why. He was definitely hiding something...

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:37 pm 

Azzie smiled happily up at Scott as he handed her the ice cream. To her surprise, she was actually having fun. Back at home, her life was all written out for her. Her schooling, her college, her career. All of it was already planned for her. So this was fun. It still surprised her at the small differences and the similarities from her world to this one. She was finally convinced that it wasn't a dream and this was a different reality.

She noticed that Scott was happy as well, but she couldn't figure out why. She sat in the back of the car, happily eating her ice cream.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:52 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Once they got home, Scott explained the bath situation to Kathy, who laughed her head off. "You're thinking of her modesty when she's a pet? That's adorable, Scottie!" she giggled. "Well I can help with that, Come on Azzie!" she grabbed Azzie's hand(she was a small enough cat that it was like grabbing a small child's hand and leading her around.) and lead her to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, she stood there and waited to see if Azzie would understand what was expected of her. She smiled, "It's just us girls!" she said, assuming Azzie would take the hint. "Hotter or colder?" she asked as she pointed to the blue and red knobs on the shower wall.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:56 pm 

Azzie looked up at Kathy, fully understanding what she was waiting for. She put a hand under the water and felt the temperature, it was a bit too cold for her taste. She pointed to the red handle to tell Kathy she wanted it a bit hotter.

She didn't know how to feel about undressing in front of Kathy. She hadn't ever undressed in front of anyone before, and the thought of someone else seeing her like THAT, made her blush. She figured she had no other choice, it was either do it herself, or have Kathy do it for her.

Azzie blushed as she started to get undressed to get clean.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:17 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Kathy changed the water temperature to the desired heat and pat Azzie's head once the girl was in her birthday suit. She put a bar of soap and a small bottle of shampoo near the shower before walking out of the room once she was sure Azzie would be able to take care of herself, leaving the schoolgirl uniform for her to change into in the room.

"Y'know... If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were compensating for us not being compatible." She smirked as she confronted Scott with the logic he didn't even realize he had been ignoring.

"Maybe... look what I found!" he smiled as he pulled something out of the shopping bags.

Mother. F**king. Hooked on Phoenics. in ENGLISH!!!

the two of them immediately shared a look. Kathy smiled, "You're crazy."

Scott smirked, "Isn't that why you love me?"

They shared a kiss before starting up the program. As soon as they had gone through the first two lessons, which told them how to say hello, and how to ask basic questions and say basic phrases, Kathy went to check on Azzie. Smirking, she knocked and said(in slightly poor english) "Azzie, are you done?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:22 pm 

Azzie took her time in the shower. The feeling of hot water on her skin felt nice. She sighed happily and finished up, doing her best to turn the water off. She struggled for a moment but finally was able to turn the knobs. She stepped out of the tub and dried herself off with a towel that was bigger than she was.

Once she was dry, she slid herself in the school girl uniform that Kathy had left for her. It fit perfectly, and she had to admit to herself that she looked cute. When she heard a knock on the door, and then an attempt at English, her eyes widened. She opened the door and looked up at Kathy. "Y... Yes. I'm done." She had finally talked after a while of writing. She was starting to forget what her own voice sounded like.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:33 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

"Great. Sorry for the bad speaking. New learn..." Kathy managed to at least get across what she wanted to say. Scott walked over and showed the CD case of the language learning program to Azzie, "Maybe Azzie can teach?" Scott managed to ask, his tail waiting to wag until he saw her reaction.

Kathy laughed, and spoke to Scott in their own tongue, "Being tutored by a pet? This is definitely crazy. So what's for dinner?"

Scott smiled and spoke in English, "Ask her!" he motioned to Azzie.

Kathy sighed, "What are you hungry for?" she managed, REALLY hoping no one said 'cat' or something like that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:44 pm 

Azzie smiled as she was handed the CD. She was happy that they were trying to learn her language so they could communicate. When he suggested she teach them how to speak her language, she nodded. "Of course I'll help."

When dinner was brought up she went into the kitchen to look at the cookbook again. She managed to climb up to the counter and sat down on it, flipping through the pages. She searched for a bit until she found a dish that she thought everyone would like. "This one." She said pointing at the picture of meatloaf.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:35 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Scott's tail was moving so fast it was making a small breeze. "I'll get the needed ingredients!" he rushed to prepare it. Kathy seemed to watch Azzie with curiosity. Despite herself, this only succeeded to make her more curious rather than answer any questions... wait! Questions? That was it! A fun way to learn and pass the time all at once. Let's hope Azzie knew this game.

"Azzie? 20 questions?" she asked hopefully. Scott had since made a large meatloaf and was waiting for it to cook. "Should help us pass the time! I'm up for it if she is!" He smiled, his tail wagging again. Then he asked the biggest and most complicatingly stupid thing he absolutely could have.

"What's Earth like?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:42 pm 

Azzie sat on the counter, swinging her feet. When she was asked if she wanted to play 20 questions, she would smile and nod. Knowing more about them would help understand what was going on. She understood most things, such as their games were similar and that humans were considered pets. But other than that, she had no idea what this world was like. She figured knowing more about it would help her understand her new "owners".

At the question of how Earth was, she figured it was an interesting question. Which made her think that she was on a completely different planet.

"It's like this place. But more suitable for our size. Our games and everything is similar, but roles are reversed. In this case, cats and dogs are our pets." She said a bit hesitantly, not knowing how they would react to that knowledge.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:34 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

They both listened intently as Azzie spoke, and blinked awkwardly at her when she finished her explanation.

Scott managed to say “That explains a lot.” Before the oven beeped and he removed the meatloaf from it.

Kathy smiled “okay, your turn to ask us something!” She said. Sniffing the meatloaf, she cautiously took a bite. Stars appeared in her eyes as she tasted the new sensation. “Sho guuud!” She spoke with her mouth full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:14 am 

Azzie smiled as she watched them eat their food first. She had a feeling they would like it, since they were mainly carnivores, but then againm she really didn't know what they usually ate. She figured that would be a good question to ask. After she had finished chewing and then swallowing her food, she would look at Kathy and Scott.
"What do you usually eat here?" It was a good question. Since they had a cookbook full of recipes humans liked, it was only fair to know what kind of food they liked to eat. After that question, she would take another bite of her tasty meatloaf and wait for their answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:52 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

"What's the word for it?" Scott looked on his computer and finally gave up on an English word. Showing her a picture, it looked like a cross between a chicken, and a turkey. "Also cows... we eat those too," he added as she was shown the turkey-chicken hybrid thing.

Kathy clapped her hands together, "So if we were the pets on your weird-ass planet, I assume that you thought we were gonna make you sleep in a cage?" She ran over to a corner of the room and removed a sheet from a box, where a small bed of human proportions was in a box waiting to be assembled. It even included a twin-sized mattress, "TADAAA!" She cheered.

Scott smiled, "We didn't think you'd wanna sleep in bed with us, so we bought that. I know it counts as a question, but is there anything else we can do for you?"

They already seemed to have caught on to the language pretty quickly, though given their brains were larger than a human's that could have been a reason for the speed at which it came naturally.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:24 pm 

Azzie nodded, it only made sense since they were still animals. Of course they would eat their natural prey. At the mention of them being pets and sleeping in cages, she would shrug. But before she could continue speaking, she was shown the bed that she would be sleeping in. Complete with her own comforter and pillows.

She smiled and walked over to it. It was the perfect size for her, as big as her actual bed. She smiled up at Kathy and sat down on it. She sighed in content. It was sooooo soft. "Thank you so much. For everything." She said smiling up at Kathy and Scott. "Oh, and most people don't put their pets in cages. They usually let them sleep wherever."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:11 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Kathy nodded before speaking again. "Good to know. So Azzie, next question, guess what day it is tomorrow!"

One of the weird things about this planet of beasts was that they still used the Mayan calender and several manmade devices.(beastmade I guess to them?) That wasn't what Kathy was getting at though. Behind her, without Kathy seeing, Scott wrote, 'bring your pet to work day' on the paper and held it up in a way that only Azzie could see. He was also smiling like a madman and his tail was wagging really, really fast as he waited to see her reaction, all the while Kathy waiting for her to not know at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:51 pm 

Azzie had no clue what tomorrow was. At least until she saw Scott behind Kathy with writing on it. She figured bring your pet to work day was similar to how it was in her world. She wondered if there would be other humans as well.

She pretended like she was thinking. She didn't know if she should lie and say she didn't know to appease Kathy, or to appease Scott. "Take your pet to work day?" She said pretending to take a wild guess.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:01 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Kathy gasped, "How did you know that I-Scott! no fair!" she pouted as Scott started laughing at her. Kathy put a paw on her hip and said, "Scott gets to take you to his job, so be good! And if something happens, I'll make sure he regrets it."

Scott shrugged, though his tail was wagging. clearing the table once they were done eating, he smiled, "What say we get some sleep? If you need help putting on your pajamas I can... oh right, dominant species... we'll just be in the other room."

The next morning, Scott practically leaped out of bed. His tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth, he went over to Azzie's bed and nudged her. "Wake up sleepy head!" he said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:27 pm 

Azzie crawled in bed and yawned. It was extremely comfy, but she was reminded how she wasn't home. She grew sad and felt homesick, but she quickly fell asleep.

She woke up to Scott shaking her lightly. She sat up and yawned, stretching her arms. She rubbed her eyes and smiled up at him. "Morning." She would say, still a bit sleepy.