All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:44 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

“I suppose you agree with him, Sam?”

“Agree that you’re a slave driver? Or that you need to loosen up?” Pausing in her words just long enough to sit and situate her tray, Sam gave a firm nod. “Yes.” Sen could take her answer anyway she chose too. Sam normally liked to keep things a bit ambiguous. It kept things interesting. “I think you should look into how a healthy social life is conducive to a healthy brain. And makes you smarter.” Sen was the smartest in their class, there was no doubt about that, and Sam was proud of her friend for it. Even so- the teen popped a green bean into her mouth and wrinkled her nose. She absolutely hated green beans. But they were good for her. “We don’t want our class president dumbing down because she slacked on building healthy, social relationships to keep her brain active and functioning properly.”

It was a tease, accompanied by a lighthearted elbow to her ribs. “Because no one else could do your job. I mean..can you imagine me trying to do what you do?” If Sam were class president, there would be chaos. Or rather, a lack of discipline. Sam just didn’t seem to care for rules all the time. She was the ‘wild child’ out of her three siblings, so things like inappropriate magazines, or small dress code violations would definitely fly under her radar. “Or worse…Hoji?" Eh. As much as she teased the guy, he would no doubt do much better than Sam ever could. There was a reason he was Sen's number two. She even softened her insult with a playful wink at him from across the table.

“How’s this for loosening up-" Sam shifted in her seat, her voice dropping low. “We could head over to Charlie’s school this weekend and dismantle the mascot on the side of the building? Eh? Eh?” Obviously that wasn’t an actual option. And as much as Sam loved practical jokes and pranks, that wasn’t something she could get away with, with only Sen and Hoji's help. So, after a drawn out pause, Sam smiled and settle back in her seat. “Just kidding. Let’s go bowling! Both of you got a free afternoon or evening this weekend?”

______

Charlie’s lips down turned into a frown and her brows furrowed. She did not like how Darcy was talking about Lesia. “No. She is not spreading rumors.” She wasn’t that kind of person. Honestly, she thought the animosity between the pair of them was more than ridiculous. It was childish. And Charlie had said as much to Lesia on more than one occasion. Her friend would simply tell her that she didn’t understand and to just drop it.

” Anything else you wanted to lecture me on, princess?”

Charlie’s jaw almost fell open. Princess?? Just who- “Yes, actually. There is.” The girl shifted in her seat to face the redheaded teen fully, her frown still very prominent. “You’re a mean spirited person and your view of the world is skewed because of it.” Charlie was a very big believer that one got from the world what one out into it. Of course, she had always had a cushiony life and that was her world skewer. Charlie shifted, grabbing her tray to leave. “Also!” And this was added as an afterthought because Charlie honestly wasn’t going to say anything to the boy, but he had already angered her and she may as well. “You and Lesia are acting like children. It’s pathetic. Both of you need to get over whatever it is that happened already and at least act civil towards one another.”

Never had anyone made Charlie so upset before! She didn’t like it. She wanted to get away from Darcy before she blew a gasket. Besides, Lesia was probably more than curious about the conversation they just had, and Charlie wanted to find that boy from before.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:09 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

“Really? I guess I never really knew her then.” Darcy said coolly. So maybe he was the one in the relationship that would have been doing the rumour spreading, the fact that he hadn’t said something at least. He was in it for the drama, particularly if it fell in his favour. The fact that the ex-couple still weren’t entirely sure what exactly had caused the breakup probably added to the problem. Darcy wanted to put the blame on Lesia, or someone else at least. It still stood that he wasn’t on good terms with the girl though, much less her best friend.

He saw how his comment had pushed a few buttons. While Charlie frowned at him, Darcy smiled back. Now this was entertainment, finally.

“Go on then, I’m listening.” He said, leaning forward and resting his chin in his hands. As Charlie spoke he hardly batted an eye. When she had finished he sat back. “Oh I’m sorry, was I supposed to get some great realization from that? You’re not the first to call me that, though you were much more polite about it.” Darcy said, tapping a finger on his chin as though in thought. Watching her get ready to go, Darcy should have expected something of what followed. “Takes two to tango.” He shrugged. Why should he bother changing if Lesia wasn’t? Wasn’t this partially her fault too if Charlie’s little outburst had been anything to go off of?

“This was fun, we should do it again some time!” Darcy smirked.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:56 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

Hoji grinned, a little too widely, when Sam asked for clarification on Sen’s question, before simply answering with a ‘yes’ that could be taken either way. Sen, on the other hand, did not appreciate the jab. Nonetheless, she could not really disagree with them, even if she wanted to. She opened her mouth, as if to say something in rebuttal, but given that she had nothing really to say in response, she simply closed her mouth again and sighed.

Sam explained how Sen needed to so some research into the benefits a healthy social life had on the brain and intelligence. Sen did love to learn new things, so she made a note to look at this later, whenever she had time, to see if it was true or not. In the meantime, Sam explained how they needed her to do her job, implying that she need not neglect her social life, lest she dumb down and someone else was forced to take her place. Sam even went so far as to ask her to imagine her trying to do Sen’s job, or worse, Hoji trying to do it.

Hoji pursed his lips slightly and grumbled at the joke, but knew it was just banter and that she didn’t mean it. Her wink confirmed as much. Meanwhile, Sen tried to imagine what the school would be like under either of their guidance. Sam was a bit of a wild child who didn’t care nearly as much about the rules as Sen did. Minor, or even moderate violations would likely either go unnoticed or unpunished, and what little discipline the students had would likely dissolve quickly. Hoji, while her trusty right-hand man, was also more laid back than she was. He would probably let minor violations slip, especially if they were not repeat offenders, but he would likely at least maintain some discipline among the students, even if he did so in a more laid-back manner than she would.

Either way, Sen had no intention of allowing herself to become dumb, or otherwise become incapable of fulfilling her duties as president. “Alright, alright, fine. I will look into it. I love you both, but I have no intention of giving up my job to either one of you,” she pointed to each of them, giving a grin to show that she didn’t mean anything by it, other than that she would continue to do her best. Hoji chuckled, “Of course not. We expect nothing less of our earnest president,” he replied, “I hardly think I’d do a worse job than wild thing over here, but we all know that no one can do your job quite like you can, so don’t work too hard, ‘kay?” he grinned.

Sam went on to suggest a way for them to loosen up, by breaking into her sister’s school and dismantling the mascot on the side of the building. Sen’s eyes widened at this suggestion, while Hoji did his best to stifle a laugh. Before Sen was able to voice her protest, Sam smiled and relaxed back in her seat, announcing that she was kidding and suggesting that they go bowling. “Don’t scare me like that!” Sen let out a sigh of relief, leaning back in her chair. Hoji finally let out the laugh he had been stifling. “Yeah, bowling sounds good. I can be free whenever,” he replied, knowing he had little else planned outside of whatever homework he might have.

Sen, on the other hand, had work both Saturday and Sunday. She was working the morning shift on Saturday, though, so maybe she could make it work after she got off. “I’m free Friday. Or maybe I could do Saturday evening?” she offered, trying to give options. She felt kind of bad that she was usually the limiting factor on when they could hang out, but it couldn’t be helped, really, so she tried not to dwell on it. “Either of those work for you?” She asked the other girl, taking a bite of her food.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:41 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

A good thing about the first half of the lunch break was that most students were too busy eating and meeting up with their friends to bother about anybody else. Usually that worked into Makoto’s advantage. He was not completely against other people. Actually he would like to have someone to meet up with during lunch and chat with about everyday non important stuff. However, people didn’t seem to like him and he would rather be alone than the main actor in a cruel joke.
The weather outside was nice. Sunny with a few clouds, a light breeze, not too hot and not cool either. There were other students outside, a little bit further some of them were playing a ball game. Makoto decided to go the other way. There was a nice old tree that cast a large shade. The grass beneath it was dry so he didn’t have to worry about dirtying his uniform. A sigh escaped his lips. Huge crowds like those in the cafeteria just aren’t his thing, it always made him feel uncomfortable. Out here it was nice and quiet. Sure, there are other people around but they rarely clumped together into a crowd. He decided to stay there for the rest of the lunch break.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding