All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Styx's Arrival
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:43 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello, Hello, Hello

The name is Styx I Love meeting new people and taking a step into new territory I don't talk about myself to often but a few things to note about me are I love dragons and anything fantasy genre but I am not only limited to that genre because some of the fandom's I enjoy are Fnaf, Scp, Marvel, Doctor who, Undertale, mlp, Dc, Pokemon, Black Butler, Deathnote, and Danganronpa. I will also do participate in different Genre's other than Fantasy like: Horror, Sci fi, and some romance but I never do things behind closed bedroom doors I will do fade to black no exceptions.

I Have some oc's I would like to bring to the site and maybe I can help bring life back here and introduce some new ideas I have had in the works for a year or so. but other than rp I love the outdoors, Reading and Drawing as of right now. but in the summer I love swimming, Hiking and fishing. I may not be to active on here for a while seeing as I am in college right now but I will do my best to keep up with posts and trying to be active on the site.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Styx's Arrival
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello, hello, hello right back to you!

Also a newbie here, also looking to meet some new people, and also eager to dive headfirst into some good, solid fantasy RP! Perhaps you and I will get to know each others OCs in the exotic lands at the edge of imagination.

One can but hope!

Memingless

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Styx's Arrival
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:00 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello, yes, we are friends now. No take backsies!

If it's new territory you're looking for then you've come to the right place! This place changes all the time I can't keep up with the maps. Seriously, I just got the new one drawn up! But that's a later problem.

Let's get the business side done first, shall we? Rules are important, I like them, they sometimes like me, you should definitely give them a read! There, not so bad. Any questions, concerns, fan geeking, or problems that can only be solved with the use of an oversized rubber mallet, don't hesitate to let me know!

Now, fantasy writers unite! Can we get a club going? Please? But also... gestures wildly at avatar and profile ...Marvel! Yes! Please! Pretty please with extra pickles and smooshed real flat! You get infinite love if you get that reference. But, ahem, I will also take DC, Doctor Who, and Danganronpa.

What sorts of ideas do you have brewing? If I may be so bold as to ask. Can't wait to see what you bring to the ring!

Happy writing! :D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon