All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi everyone! I'm Wraith. Dramatic name, I know, but that's why it suits me so well. If that doesn't suit your fancy, feel free to call me Rai, or any other nickname you feel like coming up with. I'm not too picky. I'm 25, and have been roleplaying for most of that time in some form or another. Forum roleplaying for almost 15 years now. So I'm not by any means new to the game. I've come and gone from various forums over the years and was recently close to quitting altogether, but writing is too near and dear to my heart, so I decided to give it one more shot. This lovely little corner of the web is my fresh start, so let's hope it goes well.

But I suppose you'll be wanting a bit more information about me, huh? I'm from Texas, and I used to be studying to be a teacher. Unfortunately, life sidelined those plans, and I am now legally disabled. As such, I end up spending waaay too much time alone with my thoughts, and writing is my release. I love reading as well (perhaps the two go hand-in-hand). I got into D&D a few years ago and am now an avid, if not particularly skilled, DM. I also have two dogs that I adore, and the fastest way to my heart is with pictures of fur babies.
So yeah, I think that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to settling into the site and meeting all of y'all!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

That which we call a ghost by any other name would be as welcome.

Good day Wraith, it's a pleasure to greet you here. I am likewise new to these parts, if not new to RP, and it would be a pleasure to explore them alongside you, since you and I seem to share many an interest.

I hope write with you soon!

Memingless

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:45 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hi! Hello! Greetings! And salutations!

One for the dramatics, eh? I like you already! I'd be carefully giving free reign to nicknames, they can be numerous and they can be lasting! Let me just try to erase the many I have accumulated...feel free to ask about those XD

Good to hear you're staying in the game! I've tried many times to leave roleplay but for some reason it keeps coming back. Who am I to deny it a cozy place to stay? This place can be exactly that if you let it. Just be sure to give the rules a read, sign on the dotted line, and wait 3-5 business days for your presence to be noted in the book. That's right, [i]the book[/b]. Super secret, very professional, not a notebook with unicorn stickers and a coffee stain at all.

Why is everyone around me a D&D expert? Don't deny it, you're an expert in my eyes! I've always wanted to get into it but never had any local groups or the guts to actually go if I did find one. I've listened to a session being played before if that counts. Kind of related, probably not, but what kind of books do you like (not that I have the room for any new ones right now anyway)?

All that said, any questions, concerns, deals, negotiations, bribes, or off the wall ideas, shoot them my way!

Happy writing! :D

P.S. I have a furbaby! Her name is Zelda and she is the most spoiled bunny you will ever hear about!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon