All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello World
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yay, my first program!! ..err, first post! Hey gang, name's Aurora, you can call me Cosmic though too, or just about any abbreviation of my username will do. Just a crazy unicorn lady in my mid 30's, reconnecting with roleplaying. Been a couple years since I've been active on a forum. Post based roleplaying used to be my jam, along with dabbling in rpg game programming. Currently a janitor with a rotting bachelors in software engineering. Life has been hilariously not funny, so I'm strapping on my pack and swords and looking for adventure!

Biggest joy is usually high fantasy with some technology, particularly of a steampunk nature. I enjoy a wide range of genres though, including blends. This includes but is certainly not limited to:
High Fantasy
Low Fantasy
Dark Fantasy
Urban Fantasy
Steampunk
Dieselpunk
Cyberpunk
End of World
Post Apocalypse
Mutant
Superhero/villain
Mythopoeia (Particularly incorporating Norse mythology)

Usually I play an anthropomorphic character or as a mythical beast. Look forward to exploring the stories running here and finding one to explore, maybe ecen get back to the point of throwing one my worlds out there.

P.S. I have read through the forum and chat rules and guidelines thread. Though I certainly will review it and thread specific guidelines before clopping my way into an RP.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello World
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:47 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Welcome to Creative Freedom =D

Nice to see another fantasy lover! There's a lot of fantasy here, so I'm sure it won't be ling before something catches your eye. The people around here are harmless, even the ones that'll tell you otherwise, so no worries there.

Hope to see you around :) And if you need anything, don't hesitate to hit up one of the blue creatures or any other staff member.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:53 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

SUPERHEROS!!! Yes! My one true love! <3

I mean...*ahem*. Welcome to CF, Cosmic! =D

I'm Asterous, one of those blue creatures Silence mentioned. Along with my trusty partner in chat room floor sprawling, @Yue, we're here to help you out with whatever questions or concerns you may have.

Also mentioned is the fact that we've got a wide range of interests here, so finding something you like shouldn't be a problem, especially for fantasy lovers. The interest checks should be your first place to stalk, as well as the Member Listings, and of course the chat where ideas are commonly shared and jumped on.

I hope you can find everything you need to get started collecting roleplays, and have fun! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:11 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hi there! It sounds like Hell Rising (an RP of mine), might have what you're looking for? It's a high fantasy rp set in a world of my own making, with creatures called Anithropes. Dragons exist in the world as well. My rp is always accepting new members. :D

Anyways, I'm always excited to see a new face. Sorry for self advertising. ^_^ Welcome to CF! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Last edited by Twilight_Cloud on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:14 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Crazy unicorn lover? I have questions... not really but that part caught my attention and made me laugh xD Haha!

Anyway! I am Yue, the other mentor! Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I'm around if you ever have questions or need someone to talk to! I'm currently a tad busy with too much work in a dead end job with an useless bachelor degree as well just.. sort of... somewhere.... I actually have no idea where I stored it...

Sooooo, I know exactly how you feel and roleplaying is a nice escape from life! Glad to have you join us! Let me know if you need anything!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:26 am 

And I much-belatedly reply, so I'll just do it all in one, seems silly to spam my own thread doing them individually!!

Sound of Silence wrote:
Welcome to Creative Freedom =D

Nice to see another fantasy lover! There's a lot of fantasy here, so I'm sure it won't be ling before something catches your eye. The people around here are harmless, even the ones that'll tell you otherwise, so no worries there.

Hope to see you around :) And if you need anything, don't hesitate to hit up one of the blue creatures or any other staff member.

Thank you! The bit I've looked around there is zero doubt I'll find some fantasy to catch my eyes, the real hard part will be choosing!

Awww, that's NO FUN.. I'll just pretend to believe the one's proclaiming to be non-harmless hehe.

You'll see me about, I'm sure, once I've gotten my hooves wet and back into my groove. I'll poke the creatures necessary when needed, or maybe even when not, as long as it's welcome.

Asterous wrote:

SUPERHEROS!!! Yes! My one true love! <3

I mean...*ahem*. Welcome to CF, Cosmic! =D

I'm Asterous, one of those blue creatures Silence mentioned. Along with my trusty partner in chat room floor sprawling, @Yue, we're here to help you out with whatever questions or concerns you may have.

Also mentioned is the fact that we've got a wide range of interests here, so finding something you like shouldn't be a problem, especially for fantasy lovers. The interest checks should be your first place to stalk, as well as the Member Listings, and of course the chat where ideas are commonly shared and jumped on.

I hope you can find everything you need to get started collecting roleplays, and have fun! Happy writing! =)

So, if I combine superheroes and food then...? ;D But YES, although I have not played a whole lot in the realm of superheroes or supervillians, I have dabbled enough and know myself enough to know what I love, and definitely high on the list of expanding my experience.

Thank you, haha! Glad to be here so far. I like blue creatures so far, very friendly and enticing... entertaining.. wait, no... exciting... err... exemplary helpers?!

I have a sense I will fit in well here once the ice is broken a bit. I will certainly check out the interest checks, and chat, and just about any corner I can. I've already noted the inclusion of color-coded tags on rp threads indicating keywords and genres, which is SUPER AWESOME. Especially since the few forums I've RP'd on in the past weren't focused solely on RP, so the sheer volume of potential here is just a wee bit daunting. Me likey!

I think the hardest part will be deciding, and then not trying to chew more cookies than I can handle!

Twilight_Cloud wrote:
Hi there! It sounds like Hell Rising (an RP of mine), might have what you're looking for? It's a high fantasy rp set in a world of my own making, with creatures called Anithropes. Dragons exist in the world as well. My rp is always excepting new members. :D

Anyways, I'm always excited to see a new face. Sorry for self advertising. ^_^ Welcome to CF! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

No apologies needed, it sounds like a good fit already! I think that is one of the ones that caught my eye a bit already just by title and tags, but not sure, so many to choose from lol! Definitely sounds interesting, and it never hurts to have a concrete place to start exploring, even if I settle elsewhere.

Thank you for the welcome, look forward to seeing you around!

Yue wrote:
Crazy unicorn lover? I have questions... not really but that part caught my attention and made me laugh xD Haha!

Anyway! I am Yue, the other mentor! Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I'm around if you ever have questions or need someone to talk to! I'm currently a tad busy with too much work in a dead end job with an useless bachelor degree as well just.. sort of... somewhere.... I actually have no idea where I stored it...

Sooooo, I know exactly how you feel and roleplaying is a nice escape from life! Glad to have you join us! Let me know if you need anything!

Crazy unicorn lady.. though lover may also apply. Am I a lover of, am I one of such that loves? Who will know!? Well, actually, both in essence, but I digress. Glad to produce a laugh!

Nice to meet the infamous partner in crime to Asterous lol and thank you! Also never hurts to hear someone else is in the same boat haha, even if I would wish you better and less "dead-endy" luck. Glad to be here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:46 pm 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Awesome! =D Glad you've already been exploring the site, and it's always good to find a good fit!

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!