All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Magical working title
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:27 pm 

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

(Read OOC here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=53409)

Another day, another … nothing really. Makoto sighed as he walked past the school gates of school X. It was better to not expect anything of the day. It will be the same as always. Boring classes, people laughing at him behind his back, maybe someone will try to make him trip, everyone having the same boring conversations every day. Makoto always walks around with a slightly downcast gaze, upright enough to at least feign confidence, but not too much. A day were he would not be bothered by anyone would be a good day. Who knows, maybe today is the day that someone would honestly and with friendly intentions start a conversation with him? ... Yeah right... The only ones that would pull an act like that are those that hope to make fun of him. He takes a deep breath. No, today he would not let himself be made fun of. As he entered the school building there are still a few minutes before class. Now, where does he need to go again? Makoto rummaged in his bag for his class schedule where the classrooms are noted in.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Currently recruiting for: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=53399
and looking for 1x1's click here or here (basically the same thread, just one is omega and the other is beta) or pm me ^^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:35 pm 

Strike Team Delta

Medals: 5
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Of course Nicolas was home! Why not? Darcy had spent the better part of the morning at the mercy of his older brother’s teasing remarks, and snide comments. Nothing was safe from him! Darcy had come close to cussing his brother out, his dad already having left for the day, and their mom too busy dealing with the toddlers she was to be watching for the day, but he hadn’t. Instead, he had grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder, and slammed the door shut on his way out.

Storming his way down the driveway, Darcy had had the whole walk to school to compose himself. Swiping a few loose strands of hair back in place, Darcy straightened his tie, unbuttoned the rest of his jacket, and put on his usual smirk. As soon as he walked through the gates, his crew found him. Without having to say anything, they fell into position behind him. Slipping one hand under the strap of his bag, Darcy handed it to the taller guy on his right, not even bothering to look back at him.

Entering the building, Darcy kept his gaze forward, expecting people to move out of his way without him having to tell them too. It was his reputation, one he had worked hard at making. One did not get in the way of Darcy Addington unless they were looking for trouble.

As he made his way to class, Darcy found his path blocked by another student rummaged through their bag. Stopping, he crossed his arms, raising a brow as he regarded them for a moment, clearing his throat not long after to draw their attention to the current predicament.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:57 pm 

"Bye Ryan! Bye Sam!" Charlie called from the top of the limo. It was tradition for her to send her sisters off while she stood in the seat, her entire upper half sticking out of the limo's ceiling window. Ryan, Charlie's older sister, waved as the driver left the drop off area of School Z, while Sam merely rolled her eyes. As her driver made his way towards Charlie's drop off, she checked her designer bag to be sure she had all the necessities, and fixed her wind blown hair. It simply would not do for Charlie to be unprepared, or to arrive disheveled!

"Thanks, Jack." Charlie smiled at the driver as he opened the door for her and she, properly, slid out. It was something her mother had taught her to do, especially when one was wearing a skirt. She waved to the man and he nodded in return as Charlie was greeted by her friends. They spoke of their weekend and complained of having to be up early. Charlie simply listened to their complaints. She didn't understand it, she enjoyed going to school. Oh well, it wasn't for everyone.

"Are you going to run for student body president this year?" A beautifully dark girl with gorgeous curly hair asked Charlie.

"Oh, probably not." Charlie replied as she stopped by her locker, the girl leaning on the locker to her right. "I didn't win last year, but I really enjoyed being secretary. I think I'll just run for the position again this year. Hopefully no one runs against me." Charlie began unpacking her bag into her locker. "You should try, Lesia! You'd be great! You're such a type A." Lesia laughed before asking Charlie about her weekend. The two bantered back and forth as they went from Charlie's locker to Lesia's.

The clearing of a throat caught both Lesia and Charlie's attention from where they stood at Lesia's locker. Their eyes fell upon a confident red head and a downcast brunette. "Darcy..." Lesia practically growled as she shoved her books into her locker. Charlie winced. An unhappy Lesia in the morning meant a grumbling Lesia at lunch. Although Darcy and Lesia had been together a year before she had met Lesia, Charlie had heard all about the awful breakup and a week didn't go by that Lesia didn't complain about the boy. Charlie thought, secretly and would never say so out loud, that Lesia wasn't over him.

Charlie said goodbye to her friend before approaching the two with caution, although ignoring Darcy. "Hi!" She flashed a winning smile to the dark haired boy. "Do you need help finding your classes?" Charlie asked while noting the schedule in the boy's hand. She eyed Darcy with a furrowed brow, her smile dimming just slightly. While she had never formally met Darcy, Charlie had heard of him and, out of loyalty to her friend, never made it a point to introduce herself. Still, she very much had a preconceived notion of him. Charlie stepped closer to the lockers and encouraged the dark headed boy to follow her, effectively getting out of Darcy's way if he did.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:44 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

As per usual, Sen arrived at the school early, before any of the other students arrived. She sat in a chair in the student council room, reading through a stack of papers. It was clear that she was lost in her reading until the sounds of student's voices and footsteps broke her concentration. She glanced up from the paper she was currently read to the clock. "I guess I'd better get ready for class," she spoke to no one in particular as she put the paper down, stood up, and began to stretch her somewhat stiff muscles.

She rubbed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose, feeling a small headache coming on, but no willing to allow it to ruin her day. There were too many things she needed to do today, not least of which involved working after school. If she let a little headache bring her down this early, she would never make it through the day. "Right!" she tried to motivate herself, grabbing her bag and tossing it over her shoulder as she slid the door open to find someone standing only inches from her face.

"Eeeaahhhh," she made an unusual, surprised noise, slinking back away from the door until she realized who it was and then the surprise was quickly replaced by something between boredom and annoyance. "Really, Hoji? Must you do that to me on a daily basis? Actually, is it really necessary for you to ever do it?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip, a questioning look on her face. "Well, if your reaction wasn't so funny every single time, I might stop," he grinned and she rolled her eyes, pushing past him. "Honestly. I need some less annoying friends," she huffed, walking down the hallway with the dark-haired boy next to her. "Ouch. That's cold, Madam President," he shot back, sounding wounded, but she knew he wasn't, because somehow he always took her comments in stride, knowing she didn't actually mean them.

As they walked by the 10th grade room she stopped, taking a few steps back and peering into the room where two boys were huddled over a magazine. She narrowed her eyes and strode into the room, snatching the magazine from the hands of the one holding it. "Hey!" he exclaimed before slinking back a little when he realized who it was. "This is contraband. And now it is confiscated," she shut the magazine and waved it for emphasis. "Oh, come on! Just... I'll put it away if you give it back! I promise!" the other boy tried to bargain with her but it was no use. "Nope. Confiscated. How about finding something less trashy to read at school?" she suggested, handing the book to Hoji, who sat on the student council with her, before crossing her arms. The boy looked ready to argue but thought better of it and simply nodded in defeat. "Good. If you want it back--not that you need to be looking at this at home either--then come by the student council room after class," she sighed lightly, waving off their thanks and walking off.

Hoji chuckled as they walked towards their own class. "You really need to cut people some slack every now and then. It isn't like they were hurting anyone," he suggested. "That was me cutting them slack. I could have confiscated it permanently," she pointed out. "Anyways. Rules exist for a reason. If I let them get away with things like this today then tomorrow it'll be something else and it will never stop," she explained. "Maybe, or maybe not. You never know," he replied and the conversation dropped.

"Earrings out, Jiro," she reminded one of her classmates as she walked into the class room. "Right," he removed them, knowing better than to argue with her. She gave him a nod of approval before taking her seat at the front near the window. She wondered briefly if Hoji was right and if she might be more popular if she listened to him, but she quickly dismissed the thought. She was who she was and she worked hard for this school, for her classmates. She might be a little rough around the edges sometimes, but for all her nagging, she cared about all of them. They would see that someday, right?

"The line between what brings us pain and what sustains us is far thinner than one imagines." - Klaus Mikaelson.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:45 am 

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

In all honesty, Makoto didn’t realize what was going on until the girl started talking to him. The hallway was wide enough for everyone to could have walked passed him without being bothered. Still, he found that there are apparently people that decided to make a commotion just at the place where he happened to have stopped for a second. He glanced at the people around him for a second before making conclusions. The girl that talked to him looked quite pretty, one of those natural popular ones. The sort that is kind to everyone but doesn’t actually seek out people to be kind to, so she probably really thought that he needed help finding his classroom. The other girl looked like the same type but a bit more selfish or ****ing, the sort that wouldn’t ask someone like Makoto if he needed help, but also wouldn’t bother him unnecessarily. So, he quickly concluded that the two girls wouldn’t try bully him, but the guys were a different matter. Makoto had seen the head of the bunch prowling around a few times already. Someone he would rather avoid, someone that openly looks for trouble. In other words the end conclusion was pretty simple, it was best to just get away.
“No thanks, I am fine,” Makoto said softly while avoiding eye contact. Luckily, he didn’t have to walk around the bunch in order to get away in the direction to his classroom. Not waiting for a reply, he turned around and headed for the stairs. His first class was biology on the second floor.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Currently recruiting for: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=53399
and looking for 1x1's click here or here (basically the same thread, just one is omega and the other is beta) or pm me ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 pm 

"Bye Ryan! Bye Sam!"

The two turned towards the source of the noise, both sets of eyes, one brown and one blue, falling upon their sister as she waved from the moon roof the limo they had both exited. Ryan, the older of the two and the only blonde child, shifted her bag and waved to Charlie with a smile. Sam, Charlie's twin, merely rolled her eyes and turned away, leaving Ryan to play catch up.

The pair walked together, Ryan smiling shyly and Sam not smiling at all, until they parted ways. Each going to their own lockers. "Hey, Ry." A tall boy stood just beside her locker. Ryan acknowledged him with a smile and quiet, but friendly "Hi." While slipping the bag from her shoulder. The boy shifted so he was facing her, his left shoulder against the lockers and his hands in his pockets. "Wanna go to the movies with me this weekend?" She looked to the boy as he flashed her a smile, but she only shook her head. "I'm sorry, Gino, but I've got to study for my AP classes."

"Samantha." Sam winced at the use of her full name, but plastered a smile on as she turned to face the teacher who had called to her over the dull roar of the crowded hallway. She answered his generic questions with generic answers. Her eyes wondered and spotted Sen and, of course, Hoji. "Great convo, Mr. H, but I gotta get to class." The man's brow furrowed and he gave a not so quiet harrumph, before dismissing Sam with a wave of the hand. That was all it took for her to lose her friends.

Sam sauntered into the classroom, her designer bag thrown over her shoulder. "What you manage to confiscate today?" Sam asked while plucking up the magazine from Hoji's desk. "Who brings this kind of thing to class?" Sam laughed and handed the thing back to Hoji before taking a seat behind Sen. Sam slung her bag over the back of her chair.

"Hey, daydreamer." Sam refrained from kicking one of the legs of Sen's chair. "You wanna come over sometime this week?" She slouched over her desk, her head supported by an upright arm while she bit at her nails. Her hair was in a loose braid down her back. A few tendrils framed her face. "Nana was asking about you." Sam spoke over fingers, mentioning their elderly caretaker. "And I'm sure Charlie would love to compare school policies, or whatever it is you council kids talk about." Sam said with wave, but smile to take whatever sting might have been in her words.

______
“No thanks, I am fine,”

"Oh, ok." The boy turned from her. "I'm Charlie," He was walking away. "By the way.." Her words trailed off as he strode further away and her eyes wondered to Darcy's look of annoyance. She opened her mouth to speak, but Lesia grabbed her by the arm and drug her down the hall, shooting daggers at Darcy as she did.

"Lesia.." Charlie stumbled over her feet in an attempt to keep up with her friend's pace. "Lesia!" Charlie ripped her arm free and adjusted her disheveled coat with a look to Lesia. "I'm sorry, Charlie, but I know how he is and I saw that look in your eye." Lesia sighed as the pair rounded the doorway to Charlie's classroom.

"I can take care of myself you know." Came Charlie's reply, but Lesia only smiled. "I know, but I can't let anything happen to my little cinnamon bun." Charlie fought off Lesia's attempt to pinch her cheeks with a laugh before walking into her class. She turned and waved to Lesia before taking her seat near a window.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:58 am 

Strike Team Delta

Medals: 5
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

What was so difficult about not standing in the middle of the hallway? It was common knowledge to not block the path, or so Darcy though, and it was practically drilled into the heads of all new students when they first came to the school. And yet here they were. It could have been solved so easily too, they didn’t need to get anyone else involved, though a little drama first thing in the morning wasn’t unheard of, or unwelcome either.

But of all the people to get involved, her. What was her name again? Darcy only knew that she was friends with Lesia, his most recent ex, which meant she likely had ill feelings towards him because of it. Thankfully she seemed more interested in coming to the rescue of the other kid to pay him much mind other than a carefully cast look, one in which Darcy returned, annoyance written clearly on his face.

He usually wasn’t so nasty, okay, the majority of the time he could be, but having Nicolas home, on top of nearly running into Lesia, it wasn’t a good mix. As he was eyeing the girl before him, his curiosity was peaked as she opened her mouth to say something, but before that something could be learned, she was there and pulling her friend away. Darcy returned the glare, waiting until the pair had disappeared down the hall.

Frown in place and without a word, Darcy continued down the hall, making his way to his own class. He grabbed his bag, slinging it over one shoulder in the brief walk to the back of the class where it was promptly dropped on the floor next to a desk. Sliding into the seat, Darcy wasted no time in catching up on the latest gossip with those around him before class started.