All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sirius' question made Remus frown, exhaling softly as he leaned into the touch. At the end of the day, Sirius was right, both in asking and assuming. Remus had well passed two days awake, though the adrenaline of reuniting with Sirius had managed to push his sleep depravation far out of consciousness. Now, as the realisation that they were both home and safe and together Remus could tear up all over out of sheer exhaustion.
With another little sound, he turned further against Sirius' hand, eyes closing against his touch. "No. Stay."
Eyes blinking open, he once again met Sirius' eyes. Though his eyes were glassy with sleep, a soft smile still turned the corners of his mouth upwards. "I'll rest better if you stay."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:02 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

A sigh of relief went through Sirius when Remus told him to stay.
He had absolutely no desire to leave Remus now that they were finally back together, so he was absolutely elated that Remus wanted to keep him around.
“Alright,” he said with a tired smile as he leant in to press a kiss to the corner of Remus’ mouth. He loved him so much and being around him again made his heart soar.
“I’m gonna stay,” he said, even if he figured that that was a given. “Let’s get you to bed, yeah?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:54 pm 

Remus knew it had been years since he had woken up before Sirius. Though certain that he had slept, it couldn't be more than a handful of hours before his ruined internal clock had forced him not only awake but up. No matter how much Remus had relished the weight of Sirius' arm draped across his chest, the war still had an undeniable hold of him, making his entire body itch out of sheer restlessness.
It had still been dark when Remus had untangled himself from the still-sleeping Sirius and now, after the first proper shower he had had in a month, daylight was only barely breaking off in the horizon. Knowing Sirius had been asleep when he left him, Remus had allowed himself to linger. He had wound that needed attention, especially now in proper sanitary conditions, though he did all of this blindly, not yet ready to face his own reflection in the mirror.
It was by the time the condensation on the mirror started to clear up that he finally pushed the bathroom door up. He was dressed in fresh pajama pants, his torso bare and spotted with pink, freshly cleaned cuts scattered between his scars.
Though Remus realized it was nothing short of silly, a wave of unfiltered relief washed over him at the sight that met him - the fact that Sirius was still there. It made is heart flutter, and despite the risk of waking Sirius if he attempted to rejoin him in bed, Remus stepped out of the bathroom regardless, figuring they could both catch up on sleep another night.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:20 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The sound of the bathroom door was what woke Sirius up. He did get a pang of sadness upon realising that he was alone in bed, already missing the feeling of Remus next to him. However, he also realised that Remus probably had been in a desperate need of a shower or a bath, so he couldn’t really blame him for leaving when Sirius was still sleeping.
He had a cheeky comment prepared, but seeing Remus’ beaten and battered chest left him speechless. It made perfect sense that Remus would not be in good shape after his mission, but seeing the confirmation on the skin like that made Sirius’ heart ache in a way that he couldn’t even describe. He wanted to pull Remus in close and never allow harm to come to him ever again.
“Moony,” he said in a soft voice, tears pressing in his eyes, even if he tried to push them down. It was stupid and made no sense for him to cry about it, but it just hurt him so bad to see Remus in such a way. It wasn’t exactly new to see him with wounds and scars, but this time was worse than anything he had ever seen before.
“What happened?” He asked in a soft voice, already knowing that he did not want to know the answer, but he felt like he had to. Desperate hands reaching out for Remus to come closer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:11 pm 

Not having even been certain Sirius had been awake when he left the bathroom, a visible flinch went though Remus at the chocked call of his name. He was suddenly overcome with regret, expecting himself to have known better than to burden Sirius with the sight of his cuts and bites, and for a long, painful moment, he wished he had finished dressing.
Despite the ball that was forming in his throat, Remus still covered the last few steps to the bed and Sirius' outreached arms. It was only up close that Remus saw the tears in Sirius' eyes, effectively breaking his heart.
"I'm okay," he promised, voice choked with tears that didn't come. Kneeling onto the edge of the mattress, Remus easily and willingly met Sirius' embrace.
Wrapping both arms around Sirius' chest, Remus buried his face in the crook of Sirius' neck as he joined him on the bed. With the momentum of his movement, Remus softly urged Sirius to lay back against the mattress once again, finding himself to be wholly unprepared to have this conversation while meeting Sirius' eye.
"I promise," he muttered against Sirius' skin. "We're safe."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:31 pm 

Sirius’ arms eagerly, almost desperately, wrapped around Remus; absolutely desperate to feel his body close to his own. Even if he knew that he should be used to seeing Remus is a roughed up stage, but there was just something so much more awful about seeing someone else having done that to him.
A very distinct mark marred Remus’ shoulder, clearly a strong set of jaws and Sirius felt like crying even more.
He easily followed Remus’ movements, wanting to do anything he could to have him close. He had missed Remus so much and knowing that he had gotten hurt that badly while they were apart made Sirius feel even more like he should have stayed with him or never have even allowed him to leave.
“I’m so sorry,” he muttered into Remus’ hair, having hiding his face in it in an attempt to get closer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:36 pm 

As best as he could, Remus gave in to every little tug with which Sirius urged him closer. The feeling of Sirius' bare skin beneath him sent a shiver down Remus' spine, yet the sob lingering just beneath the surface of Sirius' voice made Remus want to throw up. Regardless, he turned further into the embrace, forehead resting flat against the warmth of Sirius' skin.
"Don't be," he choked, feeling his voice reverberating through the air in Sirius' lungs. Though Sirius hadn't spoken in specifics, Remus knew which cuts hurt Sirius the most. "They didn't mean it."
The explanation, however childish it might have come across, was as close to truthful as Remus was able to put it. Remus couldn't get himself to blame them for what they had done during the moon. Desperately wanting Sirius to leave it be, Remus pleased a weak, "I'm okay."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:04 pm 

It was with a deep desperation that Sirius clung unto Remus, almost as if he was scared that he was going to disappear if he loosened his grip for even just a second. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest, hating that he had allowed that to happen to Remus and unwilling to let it happen again.
At a loss for words, Sirius leant down to press a kiss to the nearest scar that he could reach; what appeared to be a large set of teeth in his shoulder.
He knew that he couldn’t kiss the scars away, but he wanted to do what he could to make sure that Remus felt good instead of bad.
“I love you.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12