All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:28 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

“Drag queens,” Sirius blurted, no idea how much Remus had actually been immersed in that kind of queer community. In fact, he didn’t even know if Remus was queer at all or just thought that this was a fun exploration or experiment.
What he did know was that he didn’t care and all that he wanted to do was to spend more time together with Remus, even if it was at a bar. At least Sirius knew that it was a good bar and that they would be left alone there.
“All friendly folks, but yeah. Other than that, just a regular bar.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:40 am 

Within a matter of moments, an array of emotions flashed across Remus' features. Of these, most prominent was a look of surprise, though the others remained harder to distinguish, muddled together in the sparse street lighting.
He probably should have been able to put two and two together given the name of the bar, yet hadn't even considered the possibility of beibg witness to drag queens. Suddently, the prospect of a gay bar felt far more daunting than kissing Sirius in the calm of a back alley.
"Exciting," he repeated, the smile finally returning to his lips, ableit timidly. His words and voice were genuine, yet some color had drained from his cheeks out of sheer nerves.
Eyes darting back towards the bar, Remus felt the gnawing worry of being transparently figured out from at the pit if his stomach. "I'm sure they are."
His eyes returned to Sirius, finding great comfort in the sight. Sirius' pressence was enough to justify Remus', and unable to fully phrase the relief that offered, Remus' right hand finally left his coat pocket in order to instead reach out for the cuff on Sirius' jacket.
The smile tipping over into a grin, Remus took half a step towards Sirius. "Is there a show on tonight?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:56 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Sirius had been seconds away from giving his hobby away, but he hesitated. He wanted to trust Remus with the information, but despite their recent make out session Sirius had no way of knowing how he would react to knowing that Sirius also did drag.
Thus, he decided to just keep it to himself for now and pretend that he only came for the booze and just hope that no one talked to him. It was a little risky, however he figured that most would get that he wanted to be alone now that he was there alone.
“Nah, not tonight, they just like to hang out when there aren’t shows,” he said with a soft smile, as he held open the door for Remus, wanting to get more alcohol in his system.
“What do you want to drink? Do you want a drink?”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:08 am 

Remus thoughtless made a face at that, brows furowing as he shook his head, following Sirius inside. Though he realised he might not have been in this position at all if he had declined Sirius' offer for a drink the first time, the prospect of drinking made him sick to his stomach.
"No, I'm good," he said, voice gentler than his immediate reaction had been. He barely met Sirius' eye as he spoke. "You go ahead, though."
His eyes had long wandered, doing a poor job of doing so discreetly. Uncertain exactly what he had expected, Remus found that the sight that met him, simultaneously deeply under- and overwhelming, sent a thrill down Remus' spine. Despite quickly coming to the realisation that he was perfectly allowed to do so, Remus couldn't get himself to reach out for Sirius.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:17 pm 

The prospect of drinking alone seemed a little sad to Sirius, but he also knew that he was going to have to keep his buzz going if he wanted to have the nerve to stay around Remus. It was probably very stupid, but Sirius kept fearing that any second Remus would change his mind and suddenly want nothing to do with him.
“You find us a table, yeah? Take in the sight properly,” he said with a crooked grin, running his hand down Remus’ spine to make sure that he had his attention. He had fully noticed that Remus seemed to be staring at everything, but that was alright.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14