All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:57 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It had been an alluring option for Draco to just stay the night in Harry’s bed and just deal with his sense of guilt in the morning. There was something so comforting about Harry’s presence next to him in the dark bedroom, even if they weren’t touching each other and Draco wanted nothing more than to roll into Harry’s arms and just not think too much.
However, the guilt was already gnawing at his stomach and he knew that there was absolutely no way that he would allow himself that. It wasn’t fair to Harry that Draco kept pulling him along like this, but he also knew that he likely wouldn’t be able to stop himself.
Despite knowing that it was a cowardly move, Draco waited in the bed next to Harry, trying to listen to his breathing to judge whether or not he was sleeping, before getting out of the bed, very carefully, and softly collecting his clothes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:37 pm 

Though having been on the brink of sleep, the shift of the mattress beneath Draco's weight easily managed to wake him. Immediately feeling his heart rate spike, Harry momentarily kept his eyes close, doing what he could to keep his breathing steady.
Barely peering his eyes open, Harry allowed himself to look at Draco shift through the darkness.
Not having been bold enough to touch Draco, Harry wasn't bold enough to ask Draco to stay. Tough he found themselves being the mirrored image of when they had last slept together, Harry couldn't do what Draco had done and invite him to stay. Despite it all, Harry was certain Draco would decline.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:28 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The truly difficult part of it all for Draco was that he didn’t know which part felt worse, having cheated on Chad again or leaving Harry alone in the dark bedroom. Or, actually, the worst part was that he knew which one felt worse, and it wasn’t the one that was probably supposed to feel worst.
Having gathered his things, Draco took a moment to hesitate, peering over at Harry’s sleeping body in the dark. His heart ached to just lay back down with him, but he couldn’t allow himself to do that, it wasn’t what he deserved.
Instead, he did approach the bed, but only to place a soft, brief, but far too tender, kiss to Harry’s forehead before leaving the room.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:23 am 

Harry had closed his eyes when he was again heard Draco approach the bed. The gesture had been silly, if not stupid, but Harry couldn't get himself to face Draco.
The kiss, however, fully caught Harry off guard, feeling his heart leap in his chest out of sheer surprise. Not knowing what he had expected, the kiss was far from it.
It was only when he head Draco close the bedroom door behind him that Harry finally shifted. Turning over onto his back, Harry pressed the pads of his palms against either eye. Holding his breath as he applied pressure, he exhaled a choked **** as he helplessly ran his hands through his hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:23 pm 

It had been a couple of days since Draco last had seen Harry and he couldn’t help but feel that his flatmate was ignoring. It made perfect sense if he was, but it did further underline the fact that what they had done was actually wrong.
Doing what he did best, Draco had thrown himself completely into his school work, currently making himself a cup of coffee to prepare for a longer study session. He was frustrated by a great number of things, only one of them being Harry, the biggest one being Chad, and this it was easier to just focus on doing his school work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23