All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:59 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco just shook his head at that, putting away the, now blood soaked, piece of tissue and instead took a clean, dry one to carefully dap the area around the wound dry. He gently ran his thumb over the wound, wanting to see if it would stay shut or if he would need to dress it.
“What do you want me to do? Kiss it better?” He asked with a slight grin.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:54 pm 

Draco's touch sent a shiver down Harry's spine, and for a moment, he couldn't register any other thought than tilting his chin upwards, moving further towards Draco's hand. It was, however, the question that made Harry's heart skip a beat.
The sudden elevation of heart rate must have been evident in his eye, momentarily considering the question and trying to judge the situation.
Eventually, Draco's hand left his lip and a grin tugged at the corner of Harry's mouth. "Yeah."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:44 pm 

The way Harry responded suddenly made the situation a lot more intimate and Draco wasn’t really sure what’s to think of that. He knew that he and Harry were in a weird place, but it was unclear what he would be able to do about it.
“Well, I’m always interested in doing what’s best for my patients,” he said in a soft voice, as he leaned forward to place a very careful kiss to Harry’s lip.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:40 pm 

Harry knew he had overstepped the moment he saw the expression in Draco's eyes change ever so slightly; Harry had pushed the joke too far into uncharted territory.
So, even though the kiss made Harry's skin tingle and breath hitch, he didn't allow either of them to linger. Their friendship was too fragile to let this jepordize it. Without having pushed the kiss further, Harry softly broke the kiss by leaning out of it.
His chin remained tilted upwards as he met Draco's eyes with an almost content grin on his lips. "What's the diagnosis, doc? Am I still bleeding?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:40 pm 

The lighthearted joke made the situation a lot easier for Draco to handle and also helped him to ignore what was going on between himself and Harry. They weren’t going to date, that much he knew, so it seemed easier to just stay friends and ignore whatever else was going on between the two of them.
He gently ran his finger over Harry’s lip, helping him focus on what they were actually here for. They were flat mates and nothing else.
“It seems to be all good now, no stitches required,” he said in a soft voice, getting up from his kneeling position, just to create some distance between the two of them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19