All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:53 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

No matter how much time Draco spent with Teddy, he was probably never going to get used to how apparent the child was. He knew that that was probably just a child thing, saying what you were thinking at exactly the moment you were thinking it, but it still kept taking Draco aback.
“I don’t know,” he said honestly, not sure if there even was a lie that could justify them not having been to Draco’s place before. He just hadn’t even considered it. “I just think that we have been having such a good time here, so there was no reason to go to my flat.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:11 pm 

There was a look of agreement across Teddy's face as he, evidently, saw reason in that explanation.
"Okay," he easily responded, restlessly shifting his stance. The conversation had quickly become far leas interesting as it had moved away from the notion of Draco having a secret cat.
Glancing across his shoulders to the tv, Teddy inched a step out of the immediate proximity of the conversation. When he finally spoke, he finally gave in and moved towards the sofa. "Can we go tomorrow, then?"
Though the phrasing didn't give it away, the airiness of Teddy's voice was a testament to how little attention he was paying to ever getting a response.
"You've got French tomorrow afternoon," Harry offered, head below counter height as he pulled out a cast iron skillet from the back of the cupboard. Straightening his posture and placing the pan in the cooktop, Harry glanced towards the living room, already finding the child distracted with something else; he couldn't help but smile.
"Oh," Teddy just exhaled, having seated himself on the floor by the coffee table. Without looking at neither Harry nor Draco, he pulled out an activity book from his backpack. "Maybe after."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:04 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The way Teddy easily lost interest in the conversation made Draco smile, still full of fondness for the young boy, but pleased that he didn’t have to answer too many more questions. Instead, he turned back to Harry, leaning in to place a chaste kiss to his cheek, even though he was clearly busy with cooking dinner.
“Hi there handsome,” he said with a warm smile, not moving away from Harry after the kiss. They had been together for long enough now that it wouldn’t be the end of the world in Teddy saw them kiss, especially considering that Teddy knew what Draco and Harry were to each other and that did make everything easier.
“Need a helping hand?”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 pm 

Even after all this time, the feeling of Draco's lips barely brushing against his cheek still managed to make the hairs on his neck stand. There was something beyond intoxicating about turning towards Draco's voice and finding him so close by. A bright smile illuminated his features.
"Hi," he answered with a delay, no real regard to Draco's question.
Harry had just started undoing the butcher's paper covering the chicken for their dinner and, despite not wanting anything more than to reach out for Draco, he refrained.
Hands still hovering above the half opened packet, Harry leaned in towards Draco, chin tipped upwards in a challenging tease. "No; do you?"
Unable to properly pull Draco in for a kiss, Harry stretched that last couple of inches, pressing a gentle kiss to Draco's lips, intimate despite the lack of touch.
The kiss didn't last long enough for either of them to linger; Harry leaned out of it as he once again stood on the flats of his feet. Yet again turning towards the chicken, Harry cast a grinned glance across his shoulder towards Draco. "Are you going to take him home with you?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:19 pm 

Draco didn’t think that he would ever truly not be overwhelmed by how easy it seemed to be together with Harry. The soft kisses and how the two of them seemed to constantly gravitate towards each other made Draco feel so right about this relationship, and so willing to take this as far as they both wanted to.
“No, but I needed that,” Draco stated with a crooked grin, wanting to linger at the kiss but also knowing that the moment probably was over and that he probably would get his chance again later.
“I bloody have to, don’t I?” He said, no fire really present in his voice. He didn’t mind taking Teddy home with him for an afternoon or something like that, just as long as Harry didn’t mind it.
“He has to meet my cat.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:09 am 

Despite the giddy grin on Harry's lips, Draco's comment still sent a shiver down his spine. Part of it was the easiness of it, tossed in between a real conversation and thus preventing Harry from saying anything about it. Harry had to fight the urge to kiss Draco again, cutting him off mid conversation; you can have more.
"Yeah," he just chuckled out, trying to refocus his thoughs. His eyes were on the chicken thighs, tugging the skin away from the meat in order to shove a lemonrind beneath it.
Only then becoming aware of the fact that he was doing a poor job of carrying the conversation did he properly turn towards Draco. Still keeping his hands to himself, Harry put the chicken aside for now.
"You don't have to." The addition came so late it almost sounded timid, not wanting Draco to be pressured into anything.
When Harry's eyes found Draco's, his smile went crooked. "He's a kid, give it two weeks and he'll have forgotten all about it."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49