All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:43 am 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco hummed at that, wide grin still on his lips and feeling very comfortable in the situation. He really enjoyed sharing moments like this with Harry and the closer they got the more comfortable Draco got as well. It seemed natural and Draco was really doing his best not to overthink any part of this.
“Oh yeah?” He asked with a warm smile, feeling very happy about being in Harry’s arms.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:43 pm 

Harry hummed at that, unable to keep a grin off of his face. While they were bound to come, their relationship had so far been without issue. Exchanges like these were so easy to have, even in such a public setting like this.
Somewhere behind them, the first bell rang and only moments later the secondary aged kids were heard. In spite of the sudden activity around them, Harry's attention was fully on Draco.
"Yeah, we might just have to," he repeated, the tone of his voice implying that he hadn't fully decided upon it yet - while, in reality, being fully aware of the fact that he'd kiss Draco at the next given moment. This thought was clearly reflected in his body language, his eyes momentarily dropping to Draco's lips, before yet again meeting the other's eyes and taking half a step backwards. His hand, however, remained at Draco's lower back as a teasing grin grew on his lips. "Remind me in case I forget."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:36 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Draco hummed at that, grin still wide on his lips, finding Harry quite silly but really enjoyingg that kind of their relationship. It was nice to know that they didn’t have to always take themselves that seriously, even if there was still a lot of things that needed settling in their relationship. It was easier to just focus on the good parts and leave the difficult parts for later on.
“I will try,” he said with a warm smile, knowing that there would be no risk of him forgetting that. He enjoyed being close with Harry too much.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42