All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Shadow of Khorvaire

private between PinxieMelody and BadWolf

Map of Khorvaire

A fantasy/D&D type role-play, where many races can be played and can intermingle. This rp will likely be based primarily in Droaam. Specific storyline is... um... to be discussed :D lol.

Sorry, hun, I had no idea what to write :P Figured I'd just put what we both know and go back and forth from there...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:48 pm 

Works for me. We shall negotiate plot details...

I can say that my character will be a vampire--formerly a sea elf--named Nihil. His weapon of choice--besides his vampiric abilities--is a spiked chain.

He is a bit like a secret police officer. He acts within the law to keep order wherever he happens to be. Though his methods usually push the limits of what the law allows.

Plot negotiation time?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:13 pm 

Let the negotiations begin, =D

So... you're guy is a secret officer of sorts... my girl can be a bit of a trouble-maker for the law, without being evil, exactly. Hmm... I have to figure out her particulars...

Suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:25 pm 

Rogue-type person. Perhaps traveling around the continent in search of wealthy people to steal from. Her travels could have brought her to Droaam, which is a rather rough territory. She could be trying to steal from some of the wealthy mercenaries there. As for her reasons to be stealing, she could be sending the money back to her family. No husband in the picture, I'd imagine. Maybe younger siblings? Disabled parents? Stuff like that.

As for my vampire, he's definitely a secret police type of person in Droaam. While your character is in Droaam, perhaps she could encounter him and he could attempt to arrest her? Perhaps succeed? Perhaps not? We can see where things go from there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 pm 

Hmmmm, sounds like a plan to me. =)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 pm 

Sweet. ^^

So... That Eberron wikia site that I sent you a link to should answer any questions you have about Droaam. Want to make character sheets now?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:27 pm 

Kay 'n sure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:28 pm 

... You can go first. ^^;;