All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bad Wolf!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

First of all, I'd like to say that my username is indeed a Doctor Who reference. Answering that question before anyone can ask it. ^^

I've been roleplaying for about four years, though I've been doing creative writing (fan fics and the like) for about eight years. I started my roleplaying obsession on Gaia Online. I spent quite a bit of time there before going to another sight out of boredom. Two forums later, I find myself here amongst you all.

I am going into my senior year in college. I am a Biology major and a Theatre Arts minor. Weird combination, I know. Anyway, if anyone needs any help with biology homework during the school year, don't hesitate to shoot me a message about it. I'm always glad to help.

I'm looking forward to having a good time here, so without further ado, I'm going to search for some roleplays!

... Or maybe there is a little further "ado" that I probably should mention. Here is a list of my favorite roleplaying topics/themes/genres. If you're ever looking for someone to participate in stuff like this, I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

- Fantasy
- Vampire (anything but Twilight)
- Romance
- Medieval
- Canon-based (though not with canon characters, usually)
- Japanese
- Action/Adventure
- Dungeons and Dragons

I don't enjoy the following...

- Modern Setting (with few exceptions)
- Science Fiction (with few exceptions)
- Zombie Apocalypse

So with all of that said... Now I'm going to look for some roleplays!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Bad Wolf!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 pm 

Welcome to the forums Bad Wolf. I had no idea that was a Doctor Who reference because I don't watch it. :P

Good luck with College as well. I'm so glad to hear that yet another girl has joined the light side, AKA the hatred of Twilight side!

I have an RP that isn't on this site. Which reminds me, I need to move the freaking thing over here. Its action and adventure which you like, but has some elements of Sci-Fi and not Zombie apoc( kinda the Zombie aspect but not really). I'll try to bring that over so hopefully I can get players involved and a better storyline advancement! I'll link you if you want later on.

Anyway, enough of my ranting. Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here amongst myself(DJ the strange man), insane people,etc.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

DJ If i didn't know better i'd say your leading others over to LS. *crosses her arms* Don't make me have to feed you to the soul reaper, he is mighty hungry lately. =D

*looks at the new comer*

Ah another new person, excellent now we may Influence you in the wrong way, Uh i mean help you with your creative drive...=D We are a crazy,fun, loud group of people tho we are as tight as a family. I am LBW , and I hope you find Rps that strike your interest, there is a future rp section, you have probably noticed. That is a good area to start your search. If you find one, go ahead and pm the author to see if there is room for you.

If you find your self wanting to chat with the other members, or talk about an rp with out pms, than go to the bottom of the board index page and log into the Chat. Lots of like to hang out there. On that note, I must warn you, we have been experiencing a few server hiccups, so when this happens, keep trying the site through out the day till you can get the site. This however doesn't normally happen, the site people have just been retarded lately.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. Happy Roleplaying.

-LBW

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:27 pm 

Lady_BlackWolf wrote:
DJ If i didn't know better i'd say your leading others over to LS. *crosses her arms* Don't make me have to feed you to the soul reaper, he is mighty hungry lately. =D

What would ever give you that idea? !snicker

I'll be good. Don't worry. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:12 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome! It is good to include yet another fine member among our ranks that I am sure will fit in quite nicely with the rest of the bunch here =) This place is fairly laid back so feel free to just relax unwind and find that little bit of roleplay heaven you were seeking. There are several rps looking for people that are posted in the Future rp section so all you need to do is take a look about and see what you find. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask. We are all rather friendly if a bit insane. !psychotic

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:13 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to creative freedom. I am Mercury, also known as Mercy. If you ever need anything just PM me. I'll be glad to help. =]

I hope to see you in a RP sometime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:44 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Well well, another newcomer...SWEET! the more the merier. It's nice to see someone with a wide spread taste of genres. If you're into Dragon Riding i may have an opening in my thread "On Crescent Wings" come Monday. Anyways glad to have ya aboard and looking forward to seeing you in game!

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"