All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Behold, an Emperor ~
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

My name? That's Lumin, look at the little tag near my picture. Tsk, tsk, common sense.
I do apologize if I end up offending someone. I'm a little blunt in my character, though I tend to be quite relaxed and friendly towards strangers. The first thing I believe that everyone should know when meeting me, is that even I myself don't exactly know who I am. I have the ability to control myself to a degree most don't, and I do that by flipping on my emotions like I would a switch. I've always viewed myself as a character in a gigantic story, and that I hold one of the many quills that scrawl down the literature of our world. Of course being a character, I develop, I grow, I learn, and I become something more than I am right now with every second that passes.

Now before I start rambling, I'm going to shut up.
Pleasure to meet you~
- Lumin

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Behold, an Emperor ~
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Ohi there, nice to meet you D:

You seem to be erm... uh... quite the character? XD -shot-

I mean as in a character into characterization and all that fun stuffz, of course XD

Welcome aboard~

Hope you join in on some of the stuffz going on right nao~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm 

Thank you, most people don't find me the typical 'normal'.. ahem.. person.

Your welcome is warmly accepted, and all of that hearty heart heartedness.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:54 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

-clears her throat- ahem, There are no real normal person, for if they were then the world it self will explode.

Im LBW, welcome to our lovely corner of paradise, I too hope you enjoy yourself here, there are plenty of rps for you to join, or you can make one up, be sure to post it in the future rp section tho. We have a chat box at the bottom of the index page that alot of us seem to like to hang out in. Ihave a world also that is above this chat box that is thriving, and could use someone like you.

I hope you have a wonderful day and watch out for the soul reaper of mine who likes to poke around and send people to the underworld from time to time. If you have any questions about anything, dont be afraid to ask anyof the staff members or members for we are all vary friendly and helpful.

-LBW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 pm 

Noted. The world already did explode, I just managed to get someone with enough needles and thread to patch it all back together again. I'll check out all of the areas you mentioned, including all the threads and smaller peices of writing. I've five hours of freedom and absolutely nothing else to do so I might as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 am 

3rd Year (1)

--Runs in and stops-- HI! I'm Taylor but everyone here calls me Tay! I'm glad you found us and hopr to rp with you in the future!! Well I better go!! Bye! --Runs off--

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:38 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Yes Welcome. Glad you found the chatbox. If you have any questions about this place, please let me know.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:30 am 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..

*Slips in from the Embracing Shadows* Welcome Lumin, to our lovely little home. *bows* I am the Butler Vilora, You may call me Vil, or Butler.V., I am pleased to make you acquaintance, and hope to see you around more often.

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 am 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Greeting Lumin. I'm glad you made it to our lovely abode. You have come to the right place. Everyone here is fun loving and crazy. I don't know you but if you made it to this site then you'll most likely fit in. Its sad that there aren't any of the creative and longer posts that we usually have for new comers. We've just gotten so much lately that We are all running out of new things to use to greet you people. Don't feel left out if there aren't any creative ones. I do wish that I could come up with something awesome, because the others haven't done so and I would look super cool... but it's pretty late where I'm at so I'll just post another cool greeting later. =D anyways, if you need any help or would just like to chat don't hesitate to PM me. TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*appears in a column of fire and shadow*

Greetings! Welcome to CF! We are an amazing/fun/insane group of people! We like to have fun and be ourselves. So hop in relax and be prepared to have a awesome time!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 pm 

We've already met buuut!!! :D

WAZZUP!!! read my badge and my sig to see who I am and who I own... MINEEE!!!! -glares- I don't have much to say but don't get bitten by the various wolves around here!!! ^_^

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:04 pm 

I never get bit. Thank you for all your welcomes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:12 pm 

3rd Year (1)

--walks in and growls at Jenise-- Watch it dear! lol :D --ear go up and runs off howling--

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:55 pm 

-Quietly sets up traps for any future canines who pop up on the thread- Ahem.. You saw nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:12 pm 

Nice to meet you. We're glad you're here. :)

Finally, someone else besides me who is Blunt! XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:47 pm 

Yay!! welcome to CF!!! And Yay!! Another blunt person. I don't feel so bad about how i act!!! haha! but welcome to CF i hope to rp with you!! (:

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:48 pm 

-Pokes Jenise- Shhh don't tell him.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:27 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

*Comes in for a welcome and gets caught in a trap* Well now did not think this would happen....*thinks for a moment before opening a portal at her feet falling through it to only then step out another outside of the trap. Takes a moment to straighten herself up before looking over to Lumin and flashing a fanged smile, "Yes I think you will do just fine here. Your personality suits all the others here so I am sure that you will be happy here. If you need anything please just ask" bows slightly then turns and steps through another portal and exits.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:08 pm 

See what I mean... >.> Well, Efer can summon portals so yeah..... -.- I think... I'm in trouble.... -creeps out the forum- Yeah.. I'll just be over here.... running for dear life.... o.o BYE! -runs-

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:44 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

*light bulb pops above head, lit*

*comes sliding out of the shadows smiling with my white fangs gleaming in the light and eyes glinting with a hint of hunger* *stands at a distance*

Hello. Welcome to creative Freedom. you already seem to be getting along quite fine here. I'm glad you've made it to our crazy and deranged family. See ya around.

*vanishes back into the shadows*