All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:59 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Even if the question hadn’t sounded accusatory, Sirius suddenly felt overwhelmed by the possibility of having picked out something that Remus didn’t like. He knew that it was a fairly low stakes thing to pick out someone’s dinner, especially when they had had the night they had the night before, but he couldn’t stop himself from overthinking every single, tiny interaction he had with Remus.
“I got you a phad thai with chicken,” he said as he pushed on of the containers towards Remus, remembering which one was which. The light that suddenly illuminated the room crudely served to remind Sirius just how beautiful he found Remus, once again reminded of how badly he wanted to kiss and touch him.
Instead, Sirius just grabbed his own takeout container, a phad thai with tofu instead, and grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the table. “You do eat meat, right? Did I misremember?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:18 pm 

Remus had asked more out of curiosity than necessity, having already leaned forward before Sirius finished his explanations. He caught the container with the tip of his fingers, gingerly tugging it properly within reach.
It was then that Sirius almost nervously searched for affirmation, and Remus' eyes found Sirius with a gentle smile to his lips.
"No, you're good," Remus reassured him, a grin tugging at the corner of his mouth.
His eyes had dipped, properly picking up his dinner and chopsticks. When he relaxed back into the seat, he once again did it at an angle, his back resting against the corner between back- and armrest.
Eating noodles with chopsticks on the couch could pose a challenge, but the angle better allowed Remus to carry on a conversation with Sirius; or look at him, even.
"Thanks for it," Remus went on, balancing the container against his thigh as he carefully undid the top.
It entertained Remus' attention, and still Remus kept glancing over at Sirius with a flushed, little smile. "It was sweet of you to care."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:07 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Sirius hadn’t considered his getting them dinner to be an extraordinary kindness, thus it made him a little flustered to have Remus thank him. Digging into his own container, Sirius turned slightly such that he was finally actually facing Remus. Yet again, Sirius was hit by just how domestic it all felt, liking that he had managed to hit the spot somehow.
“It’s no bother,” he said with an almost shy smile, not doing well with getting any kinds of compliments.
The night before felt like it had been ages ago but it also weighed heavily on his mind, too familiar with how it had been to be kissed and touched by Remus. It was putting them in a weird situation, at least to Sirius, and he constantly found that he had no idea how to handle himself around Remus.
“I was the one who kept you awake after all,” he added shyly, his gaze falling down on his food as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:52 am 

Sirius' addition made Remus grin, feeling his cheeks heat at the recollection. He too had to turn his eyes towards the food, picking at the densely packed top layer.
Though they had managed to use yesterday as a stepping board moving forward, helping to shape the tone of their interactions, they hadn't at all dealt the implications of it all. Yesterday had been far more intimate than either of them had ever acknowledged, and Sirius even barely commenting on it made Remus' heart skip a beat.
"Yeah," Remus exhaled, almost laughing. It gave him a boyish air, feeling flustered at the vivid memories of how it felt to touch Sirius.
Desperately needing to push aside the memory of Sirius against his tongue, Remus took a bite of food.
"It's okay," he added after the pause him chewing had created. His voice had softened, not wanting Sirius to think that he put any blame of him.
Just as his voice had relaxed, his entire demeanor did, too. Allowing himself to sink further into the couch, Remus shifted the way his legs bent in order to better balance the food. Stretching a bit further, Remus pushed his feet beneath Sirius' thigh.
"I could've just gone to bed earlier."
Remus' attention had been on Sirius as he moved, though he wasn't necessarily looking for permission. How casual his comment had been only seeming to reflect that. The lines between what was acceptable were hard to manage, yet he had a hard time finding this to be inappropriate. They were both fully clothed, leaving for no proper physical intimacy, yet Remus had refrained from touching Sirius for so long, he was willing to reestablish a caress in any way he could; no matter how silly and juvenile it felt.
"I was enjoying myself," came the conclusion, heavier than anything Remus had yet to say.
His eyes had dipped back onto the food far enough to pick at it, but as he took the bite into his mouth, Remus had once again met Sirius' eye with a grin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:49 am 

No matter how many times they were going to talk about it and no matter how many times Sirius got confirmation that Remus did indeed like him and wanted him around, Sirius doubted that he would ever get used to it. It was hard for him to pinpoint exactly what it was about Remus that made him so flustered, he just knew that he wanted to be with him in any way that Remus would allow.
The intimacy of Remus sneaking his feet under Sirius’ thigh made his head spin. It was stupid to feel so overwhelmed by such a simple thing, they were fully clothed after all and it was barely a touch, but it spoke of something different in their relationship to each other and Sirius was excited to get to explore that.
“I’m glad,” he said with a shy smile, glancing over at Remus before returning his gaze to the noodles in front of him. It was easier to focus on eating rather than looking at Remus, but now that they were actually touching it seemed absolutely impossible to ignore what was going on. The air was heavy with unsaid promises, knowing what both of them wanted to do but what neither of them wanted to say.
“I’m glad you didn’t go to bed earlier,” he said, once again glancing over at Remus, trying to gage his reaction to the statement. It was very difficult for him to know exactly how far he was allowed to go, what he was allowed to say and whether or not he was allowed to touch Remus back.
“And I’m glad you wanted to have dinner with me,” he added with a warm smile, gently bumping his shoulder against Remus’ legs but quickly moved away again, such that the only point of contact was Remus’ feet under his thigh.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:33 am 

Every single little thing about Sirius made Remus' heart do somersaults in his chest. The sweet, unabashed interest audible in his words and expressions seemed a stark contrast to the shy little glances he sent Remus, making it that much more overwhelming. It brought to the surface an urge to reach out for Sirius, wanting so desperately to have Sirius repeat himself, this time breathed into his skin.
When Sirius' shoulders bumped against his knees, Remus jumped. Every fiber of his being felt tightly wound, but the boyishness of Sirius' touch was deeply disappointing and far from enough.
"Of course," Remus replied, sounding almost off handed, as he once again shifted.
His attention had finally left Sirius, tipping his head out towards the room. Though he had managed a few bites while Sirius had been speaking, Remus placed the food container back onto the table practically full.
He relaxed back against the armrest, a grin finally emerging onto his lip. For a moment, he paused, trying to judge their situation.
There was no doubt in Remus' mind that Sirius wanted him, too; that he, too, sat feeling on edge with anticipation. It made it that much easier to indulge in.
He pulled one leg back, bending it further at the knee as it no longer made contact with Sirius.
"There's a lot of things I want to do with you," Remus admitted with a grin, the joke lost in the honesty of his words.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:56 am 

It was too much.
Sirius knew that they were being too much and that they were probably moving too fast, but he couldn’t find it in himself to slow down nor want less from Remus. He wanted Remus so badly that it almost hurt to be sitting next to him so casually, not knowing what to do with everything that he felt towards him.
In the end, Sirius too put his food container on the table, turning to be properly facing Remus and carefully place his hands on his knees. It was bold and Sirius’ heart was racing as he was unsure if he was allowed to do this, but he also figured that Remus would stop him if he was overstepping.
“Is that so?” He asked with a crooked grin, uncharacteristically confident as compared to what he had been in his previous interactions with Remus. Moving so that he was kneeling on the couch in front of Remus’ legs, Sirius slid his hands slightly down Remus’ thighs as he leaned towards his flatmate.
“Care to enlighten me or do you want me to figure out what those things are on my own?”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:24 am 

Remus actually felt his soul leave his body the moment Sirius' hands were on his thighs. Even though he had invited the intimacy, nothing could have prepared him for just how Sirius was grinning at him. The flushed little giggles Remus had brought out of him had been thrilling and unexpected in their own right, but the challenge in Sirius' voice completely knoked Remus off his feet, wholly unprepared to hear it.
In time with how Sirius' hands pushed up Remus' thighs, Remus felt the heat pool in the pit of his stomach. It was a dangerous place to be, Remus understood that, toeing around the exact boundary he had yesterday been unwilling to cross.
Meeting the touch, Remus' hands trailed Sirius' arms, one hand settling at this bicep, the other at his elbow.
"Anything," Remus admitted a clumsy reply to Sirius' question. It felt pointless for Sirius to figure things out, not able to think of a single thing he didn't want. It was a hard truth Remus had accepted yesterday, alone in his room, and though he wasn't certain he would ever manage to make his reply a reality, he knew it was the honest truth.
Only then did the smile reappear, a flushed grin at his own expense, as his hand moved from Sirius' arm to his shoulder. "Everything."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:40 am 

While it was probably an answer that Sirius should have anticipated it still sent a shiver down his spine, only serving to make him all the more eager to get to be close to Remus once more.
Gently spreading Remus’ legs, Sirius made room for himself between them, leaning in closer and placing his hands on the couch on either side of Remus rather than on his thighs. The possibilities were suddenly so open between them and Sirius’ head was spinning from everything that he desperately wanted to do with and to Remus.
Unsure where to start, Sirius leant in to catch Remus’ lips in an eager kiss, feeling some pent up frustration from the mere touch of lips that he had gotten earlier. It felt incredibly daunting to know that James wouldn’t be back home for a while and that left too much open for the two of them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:22 am 

When Sirius crossed the distance to kiss him, Remus was grinning and continued to do so the first split second of it, before readily reciprocating the kiss with the same unfiltered thrill. His grip of Sirius subsequently shifted, wanting to pull him as close as possible. Wrapping both arms around Sirius neck, one hand caught a hold of his shirt, the other burying itself into Sirius' hair, pushing it back to keep it out Sirius' face as he leaned forward.
The feeling of Sirius' hips against his sent a shudder through Remus, knowing it to have been years since Remus last time had been in a situation that even came close to comparing. It made his breath hitch into the kiss, a little suppressed sound as he found himself caught between wanting to shy away from the touch, or demanding even more.
It was overwhelming, but as Remus' hand balled up the fabric covering Sirius' shoulder blades, he found himself unable to differentiate when too much was enough. Everything felt like a progression, and no matter how lightheaded Remus felt in the embrace, constantly feeling out of his depth, he willingly accepted any touch Sirius brushed against him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:47 am 

The way Remus met the kiss made Sirius’ head spin further, feeling pleased with himself for having taken the chance to actually kiss Remus again. He couldn’t remember the last time he had felt this way about someone, but deep inside he knew that it hadn’t been since his ex. He didn’t want to linger too much on that thought, not keen to put too much pressure on his already fragile relationship with Remus, but he knew deep down that he wanted anything that Remus would be willing to give him.
The position he had placed himself in made their hips bump together, causing shivers to run down Sirius’ spine whenever it happened, longing for more but also not wanting to overstep and move them on too fast.
Instead, Sirius noticed that Remus was pulling softly at his shirt, making Sirius long to feel those hands on his bare skin instead. In a split moment decision, Sirius broke the kiss, only to lean back just enough to pull the shirt over his head. He was in a good shape, skinny but with a chest that spoke of physical labour, a steel bar shining from his right nipple.
He quickly leaned down to catch Remus’ lips once more, not wanting to be separated from him for too long.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:10 am 

For a desperate moment, Remus was certain he had lost his mind. Sirius had moved so quickly, out of Remus' reach and back again within a heart beat, and though he barely got to miss his presence, Remus struggled to compose himself quickly enough to reciprocate the kiss.
Believing to have seen a flash of silver the brief moment Sirius sat shirtless, bathed in the light shining from behind Remus, Remus only managed to meet the kiss with another breathless sound.
Remus' hand slipped from Sirius shoulder, finding endless planes of warm skin. His pulse had skyrocketed, hearing his own heart beat in ringing in his ears. There was nothing he'd rather do than this, desperately needing to see.
Finally accepting his own short comings, Remus turned his head to one side, breaking the kiss in order to peer down in the narrow space between them. Seemingly in the same instance, Remus' fingers brushed against the cool metal of Sirius piercing.
The sound that left Remus was almost obscene, perfectly marking the moment Remus' mind completely clouded, choking out a breathless, "God."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:39 am 

Seeing Remus’ reactions to everything that he was doing, no matter how small it felt, made Sirius want to do even more; wanting to get to see even more of Remus’ reactions and just wanting to get to do what he didn’t have the chance to do the night before.
Unable to stop himself, Sirius rolled his hips against Remus’, eager to getting to see more to his reactions and seeing what he could get out of him. Feeling Remus’ hands on his bare skin was just as good as he had thought it would, causing Sirius to gasp against Remus’ skin.
When Remus broke their kiss, Sirius started peppering kisses along his jaw and down his neck, not wanting to be not be kissing Remus for any reason whatsoever.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:08 am 

It was too much. Every time Sirius moved, Remus felt it beneath his hands; every time Sirius rolled his hips, Remus saw stars in his peripheral vision. Everything about their embrace was rushed, juvenile in that sense, yet Remus was so thrilled about it he could hardly contain it.
The feeling of Sirius' lips against his neck were in time with the brush of his piercing against Remus' palm. Remus could hardly bear it, his grip around Sirius' hair tightening.
When Remus tipped his head back against the armrest, it only served to amplify just how quickly they had allowed themselves to indulge in it. Remus saw the light above him, a crude reminder of where they were.
Not wanting to linger at the repercussions, or the possibility of being interrupted, Remus shifted, freeing his arm from where it was pinned between them. Instead, it wrapped around Sirius' waist, settling at the lining of his trousers in a desperate plead for Sirius to repeat the motion.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:36 am 

There was an extremely juvenile energy to their embrace, one that spoke of teenagers who were home alone for an hour rather than adults in their own flat. Sirius did want to take his time with Remus, not wanting to rush through it, but he also wanted everything right now. Remus was intoxicating and Sirius was drunk on him, wanting to hear more, see more, and just getting to be the one who made Remus feel that way and knowing that he was the reason behind it all.
He kept up with the movement of his hips, wanting to do anything in his might to keep Remus pleased and happy to be in his embrace.
Once Sirius reached Remus’ collarbone, he leant up to find his lips once more. The kiss was clumsy, desperate with everything that Sirius couldn’t say to Remus, and just eager to please.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:54 am 

Remus readily turned Sirius' lips, barely catching them in a kiss before Sirius once again ground against him, finally drawing a hitched moan from Remus. It shuddered through him, once again tipping his head back and out of Sirius' reach.
"That," Remus choked, his brain too far removed from any rational thought. His hand left Sirius' hair in favour for Sirius' waist, steadying himself against Sirius as Remus pitifully lifted his hips to meet Sirius'.
"Sirius, that."
They had crossed it, the last final opportunity to get away and pretend it never happened. Remus was far beyond help, too on the edge to even entertain the possibility of not letting Sirius get him off.
Remus' breath had hardly steadied and yet he once again turned his head, meeting Sirius in the kiss he had been unable to maintain. It was pitiful, Remus fully dressed in the clothes he had been to school in, but Remus knew they wouldn't be here if he weren't. He, however, relished the feeling of Sirius' bare skin beneath his hands, fingers pushing past the waistband of Sirius' jeans, digging into Sirius' bum.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:14 am 

Sirius knew that he was being absolutely pathetic.
Hearing Remus praise him like that, even if it was just giving him instructions on what Remus wanted him to do, made him want to do even more, absolutely willing to do anything that he could to hear Remus say that again. Feeling Remus’ hands desperately clawing at him, confirming that Sirius was indeed the one who was doing this to him.
He kept rolling his hips, lips against finding Remus’ neck rather than his lips, just so that he could get to properly hear Remus and be sure that he did good. He blamed part of it on the fact that he hadn’t been with anyone for awhile, but he knew that a large part of it was just the fact that it was Remus.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:43 am 

Remus' breath was strained, each breath in time with how Sirius moved or touched it. It was hardly helped by the small encouragements Remus exhaled into the air between them, begging Sirius not to stop; even though there was no sign that he ever would. How transparently Sirius wanted this for Remus was overwhelming, beyond anything he could ever have expected from anyone.
Then, Remus lost his breath completely, the last word on his lips being Sirius' name.
It shuddered through him, making him arch further into the embrace, his hands on Sirius' hips urging him to stay close. Everything about it should have felt pathetic, embarrassed by just how little it had taken Sirius to make Remus come undone, and yet Remus' heart swelled with gratitude as he relaxed back against the sofa.
"Sirius," he repeated, the word even now catching at in throat. He felt like he could cry, overwhelmed not only at the experience but at Sirius' tenderness.
No longer needing them to steady Sirius' pace, Remus' hands left Sirius' hips, instead brushing against Sirius' bare skin before catching his jaw. Forcing Sirius away from his neck, Remus finally pressed a giddy kiss to Sirius' lips.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:58 am 

There was no better sound to Sirius than hearing Remus say his name like that. It had been everything he wanted out of the encounter, finally getting to return the favour that Remus had done for him the night before. It had made his heart sing that Remus hadn’t rejected him again, wanting him so badly and happy to know that his feelings for Remus were at least a little bit reciprocated.
When Remus finally came apart underneath him, Sirius eagerly returned the kiss, unable to stop himself from grinning into the kiss. It still felt incredibly juvenile but Sirius was happy to know that they were at least somewhat on the same page. In fact, Sirius was ready to accept just about any relationship he could have with Remus, as long as he got to have this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:44 am 

It was thrilling knowing he still had Sirius' attention and that Sirius probably had needed little cohesion to get him to kiss him. Even spent as he were, it still made Remus' heart do flips in his chest, already a giddy excitement at the prospect of doing it again.
Remus hands slipped from Sirius' face, the kiss loosing some of its air of desperation. Remus' lips easily slipped from Sirius, relaxing back against the couch in order to allow an inch of distance between them.
"I liked that," Remus praised, palms brushing against Sirius' chest. Yet again, Remus fingers brushed against Sirius' piercing, the way the corner of Remus' mouth tugged upward promised that maybe, he had liked that, too. "You did so well."
Remus didn't linger, though, his hands finding a greater purpose at the button of Sirius' jeans, undoing them. Remus dug his hips further against the mattress, attempting to create enough space to undo the fly. It made Remus huff at the effort, not wanting to ease the task by shifting completely.
"You've been so good to me," he added with a grin, tipping his chin further towards Sirius but never crossing the full distance. "I want you to feel good, too."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next