All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:11 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The reality of his new situation never hit Draco harder than when he was putting Teddy to bed. It was such a domestic thing to do and Draco enjoyed doing it so much. He had really meant it earlier when he had referred to himself as Teddy’s stepdad, even if it was something that had come as somewhat of a shock to him.
As he gingerly closed the door to Teddy’s room, he felt more at ease than he could remember ever feeling in the past. His lips were pulled into a huge smile as he made his way back to Harry, unable to imagine any way he would rather spend his evening than this.
“Hi there, handsome.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:25 pm 

Harry had been aimlessly looking in the direction of Teddy's bedroom door; when the door carefully swung open, his eyes refocused on reality, and a bright smile lit up his features. The sight was beyond thrilling, even more so than the sweetness of Draco's greeting.
Immediately moving to accommodate Draco's return, Harry straightened his posture, removing his calves from the sofa cushion, crossing one leg over the other instead.
"Hi, dad," Harry grinned, his voice tender and his volume low, not wanting to inadvertently undo whatever work Draco had put into getting Teddy to settle down for the day. Though it was Draco himself that had dubbed himself a stepfather to Teddy, Harry was still uncertain whether or not it was something they intended on acknowledging out loud.
Not wanting either of them to linger, Harry continued, reaching out for Draco yet coming a few inches short. "Did he go down alright?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:35 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco simply hummed at that as he went to join Harry on the couch, thrilled by how domestic it felt to go directly from having put Teddy to bed directly to cuddling with Harry. It wasn’t what he had expected when he started dating Harry but he was thrilled nonetheless.
“Yeah, he’s an angel,” he said with a soft smile, feeling really blessed in getting to have even a tiny part in parenting Teddy.
If you had told Draco even a couple of months back that this would be his life, he would panicked, but now he was just blissed out. He felt like the luckiest guy in the entire world.
“Tired?”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:46 pm 

Harry huffed as he once again relaxed into the couch, this time with an arm wrapped around Draco. It felt really special getting to share Teddy; he really was a stellar kid, and Harry was beyond pleased to know that Draco thought so, too. He, however, figured that that went unsaid.
"The usual," he instead replied, a laugh seeping into his tone of voice; with age, he found that he rarely hit dusk without a baseline of exhaustion.
Thoughtlessly, Harry drew patterns across Draco's shoulder blade. The light of the television suddenly felt harsh in a way it hadn't when Harry had sat here alone. In part, this prompted the follow up question. "How about you? Are you considering calling it a night?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:28 pm 

No matter how many times he got to witness it, Draco always enjoyed getting to see the exhaustion of the day softly settle around Harry’s eyes, finding that to be a vulnerable position for the other man to be in and he loved getting it witness that.
He was so incredibly comfortable in Harry’s embrace, even if their tangled limbs and sharp joints should make it uncomfortable.
“Yeah, maybe,” he said in a soft voice, placing a kiss to Harry’s collarbone, even if it was covered by his shirt. “I don’t wanna move though.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:11 am 

A more reasonable response might have been to encourage them getting on with their evening, going to bed if they were both tired. However, the kiss, even on top of his shirt, had sent needles down Harry's spine; these were soon replaced with a warm adoration, feeling his skin flush. Harry felt lucky beyond words. So, Harry didn't agree, coming to find that he didn't want to move, either.
Instead, Harry shifted beneath Draco's weight, sinking further into the armrest, better squaring off his chest in an attempt to ease the angle of Draco's neck. Once settled, he sighed, content.
"We don't have to," he mused, head relaxing back against the couch cushion. Harry's hand continued to brush across Draco's shoulders, the movement slow and steady. "We can stay here for a bit. It's still early."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:39 pm 

Draco hummed softly at that, cuddling himself closer into Harry’s chest, just enjoying exactly how comfortable he felt in Harry’s embrace. It meant so much to him and it really cemented the fact just how much he loved him.
“Yeah, we are young,” he said with a crooked grin, moving slightly to place a kiss to Harry’s throat next, wanting to get to the bare skin. Draco definitely felt like his heart was about to overflow from how much he loved Harry and how blessed he felt to have him in his life.
“We don’t go to bed by eight.”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:05 pm 

Despite having argued they didn't need to go to bed, Harry's eyes had fluttered shut. Subsequently, the kiss to his neck caught him off guard, this time enough to make him shudder, and enough to briefly force his hand to a stand still. It made his lips part, yet he didn't get to speak before Draco had carried on, the comment so mundane that it stood as a stark contrast to the kiss.
So, Harry replied in the same gentle manner, fingers once again resuming the thoughtless caress.
"Not usually, at least," knowing it would be a lie to say they hadn't gone to bed at the same time as Teddy. A grin had crept into his voice, some of it reflected on his features as the corner of his mouth tugged upward. With an audible smile, he corrected himself. "Not always."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:44 pm 

Draco chuckled softly at that, realising that the two of them had indeed become very complacent in their lives and thus didn’t see the need to stay awake for much longer than Teddy. It was comfortable in that way and Draco cherished it greatly, even if it would probably label them as boring and old before their time.
“Not tonight,” Draco added, a bright and complacent smile on his lips as he fully realised that he would never love anyone as much as he loved Harry. He trusted him so truly and fully, and he realised that he was never going to feel as comfortable with anyone as he felt with Harry.
“I love you so much.”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:07 pm 

The tender admission of love was finally enough to bring Harry back from the brink of sleep. It made the hairs on Harry's neck stand; even though he knew Draco loved him, Draco had only actually said so a handful of times. He was already smiling as his eyes peered open, tipping his head to one side in order to properly meet Draco's eye.
"I love you, too," Harry replied, voice and expression as honest as could be.
Harry's hand moved in tandem to the progression of his reply, leaving Draco's shoulder in favour of his hair. Running his hand through Draco's hair, he pushed the strands away from Draco's forehead.
Harry's smile widened another bit, as his hand settled at the nape of Draco's neck. For a moment, Harry just seemed to admire Draco.
As if to pull himself out of his own, personal emotional spiral, Harry repeated the motion, once again running his hand through Draco's hair, this time not allowing himself to linger, even despite the vulnerability of his added admission. "More than I thought possible."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:21 pm 

No matter how many times Draco heard it, it was always hugely exciting to him to hear Harry say that he loved him back. Regularly, he found that he didn’t think that he really deserved it, to be loved so intensely by Harry and to get to be a part of his life like this. It was almost too much to handle and Draco feared that he was going to wake up at any second.
“Me too,” he said with such a content smile on his lips, feeling happier than he ever had before. Nothing could make this moment any better, no matter how much Draco thought about it. Still, he knew that there was one step more for them and he finally felt really to actually take that step.
“I’d like to have sex with you,” he stated, knowing that it was probably too bold to put it like that, but he had made it very clear to Harry that it wasn’t something he was ready for just yet, so now he had to do it the other way around. “If you want to, that is.”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:44 pm 

Draco's follow up was so far from anything Harry had ever expected Draco to say that, for a moment, Harry was certain it had been a figment of his own imagination. Harry had heard it perfectly, yet it seemed beyond unlikely for Draco to actually have said them. It had sent a shiver down his spine with anticipation, far before he even got around to confirm that it was actually real.
Shifting away from Draco, Harry moved far enough to properly look at Draco, even if that meant creating a greater distance between them. His hand had left Draco's hair, instead using it to better sit himself upright. The high points of Harry's cheeks had already flushed as he met Draco's eye, but, above all, his expression showed little else than pure surprise, unable to properly comprehend it.
"What?" he asked, dumbly but unable to gather his thoughts beyond that. His heart rate at that skyrocketed, and his lips had remained parted between questions. "You would?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 pm 

Seeing how flustered his statement managed to make Harry, Draco almost regretted it, if only because he knew that Harry had not been part of his thought process that had lead him to this decision. It had been a couple of weeks under way and Draco felt absolutely certain that this was the right decision, both for their relationship but also for himself.
“Yes,” he said, not wanting to leave Harry with any doubts. He met Harry’s eyes with no hesitance, absolutely head over heels in love with him and excited to take the next step for them. He knew that he had been the one holding them back in that particular area and while he knew that Harry probably wasn’t resentful about it, he was still excited to get to share this with him.
“I love you and I trust you,” he started, eyes never leaving Harry for a second as he spoke. “I want to be with you for as long as you will have me, so I see no reason as to why I wouldn’t want this with you.”

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:30 am 

The sincerity in both Draco's voice and words was beyond anything Harry could ever have imagined; it completely knocked the air out of him. The sheer weight behind such a declaration of love and trust felt that much harder to comprehend, having only moments ago been on the brink of falling asleep.
Harry's lips parted, completely at a loss. He was fully aware of the fact that, while the sentiment was fully and genuinely requited, Harry would never be able to put it so sweetly.
"I love you, too," Harry said; while his eyes were dry, his voice cracked as he spoke. Though Harry had been in love and in loving relationships before, he was overcome with the realization that none would ever compare to this or to Draco. Overwhelmed by the possibility that this might be it, for the rest of his life, Harry felt like he could barely exist in his own body out of sheer happiness.
With a considerable delay, a smile finally appeared onto his lips. Harry truly loved Draco in a way he had never loved anybody before, and, though that hadn't been the core point of their conversation, it was that - and the fact that Draco returned the sentiment - which Harry was caught up with.
"You can have me for as long as you'd like," Harry admitted, pitifully aware of the fact that he had never spoke truer words.
While Harry remained at a distance apt to maintain a conversation, he still reached out for Draco, carding his fingers through Draco's hair in order to push it out of his face. With no sense of urgency, his hand fell to the nook of Draco's neck.
The smile remained on his lips, above all tender and overjoyed; it, however, reflected the boyishness of his words a moment before Harry uttered them out loud. "In any way that you want."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:20 pm 

There was something overwhelmingly sincere in the way that Harry talked to him, making Draco want to fully commit to him even more. It really was becoming painfully obvious how much Draco loved Harry and how this kind of love was different from anything he had ever experienced in the past. It was overwhelming to know that he would do just about anything to get to stay in Harry’s life, knowing that he was happier than he had been as far as he could remember.
“Well, that’s good,” he said with a soft smile, relieved by how easy it had been to make the switch. Sure, they hadn’t actually done anything about it yet, but now it was out in the open and Draco didn’t feel any different about their relationship. In fact, he just felt like he trusted Harry even more and was excited about what it might mean for them moving forward.
“It doesn’t have to be right this instance,” he stated, not wanting to pressure either of them into anything. He was certain that they were going to get there eventually, but now he had at least opened the door and he felt thrilled about the prospect. “Just thought you oughta know.”

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:20 pm 

Harry couldn't keep a smile off his face. There was a juvenile excitement about him, his expression, above anything else, was sweet and adoring.
It was thrilling; both the fact that Draco wanted to add sex to the way they displayed physical intimacy, but even more so how it reflected the amount of trust Draco had in their relationship. It all was transparently expressed across his features.
"I appreciate it," Harry eventually replied, a laugh inevitably seeping into the tone of his voice.
At no point had Harry felt like their relationship was lacking, or that he had ever felt restrained in the way they expressed their affections. Harry had been so perfectly and utterly content in their shared life, and having sex with Draco had never been a prerequisite to his own happiness. And yet, the prospect of just that still made his heart leap out of his chest with the thrill of revisiting something, Harry had so willingly given up for Draco.
Easily giving in to Draco's blanket statement, Harry felt no need to push his touches further. His hand, still resting against Draco's neck, slipped off his shoulder. With his palm flat against Draco's shoulder blade, Harry urged Draco to cross the distance between them, a grin still on his lips.
Once properly within reach, Harry's free arm wrapped around Draco's waist, properly meeting him in an embrace, his breathing a chuckle.
There, Harry placed a blind and off-center kiss to the shell of Draco's ear.
"I love you," he repeated against Draco's hair. The smile on his lips was audible in his tone of voice. "Both yesterday and tomorrow."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:33 pm 

There was something so thrilling about seeing how happy his statement had made Harry, even if his boyfriend still didn’t push him any further. It was just a new step in their relationship and Draco was happy that he got to share it with Harry on his own terms and not because he felt pushed into it or because he was afraid of losing Harry because of it.
“I love you too,” he said, smiling happily and feeling so utterly and completely at ease with the world. He absolutely adored Harry with everything that he had and every day he felt blessed again that he got to share his life with this incredible man in front of him.
“Yesterday and tomorrow,” he parroted, finding it a bit silly and juvenile, but it felt very much in line with how their relationship worked. He just wanted to share every single one of his days with Harry and it pleased him to no end that it seemed that Harry felt the ame.
“Do you wanna go to bed though? This cannot be good for either of our backs.”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:51 pm 

Though terribly mundane, Draco's question still sent a shiver down Harry's spine.
"I thought we were young, still," Harry pointed out, half a joke to his voice as he made no attempt to move.
The reply carefully but effectively deflected from having to offer Draco a proper answer. No matter the ease of their interactions, and how seamless and quick this conversation had been, Harry still had to relearn how to interpret Draco's words and cues. Though Draco had just specified it didn't necessarily mean having sex now, Harry could not distinguish whether this change of pace was just one of such new nuances.
So, as so many times before, Harry relaxed back against the couch, allowing Draco to set the pace. To Harry that always seemed to be the safer, more comfortable approach for the both of them. Now more than ever, Harry figured Draco would be able to properly voice any expectations he might have for the evening.
With a delay, Harry continued with a grin.
"Don't tell me you've suddenly out grown lying here with me," Harry challenged, the joke more effective this time around. Tenderly, Harry's hand trailed a length of Draco's spine, pushing as if searching for knots of tension. It made Harry's smile go crooked. "One night into fatherhood and your back's already giving you issues?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:05 pm 

Not for the first time in his relationship with Harry, Draco felt as if his heart was about to explode with his love for Harry. There really was no way around it but Draco absolutely loved Harry more than he could ever remember loving anyone else; or maybe the love was just so different that it felt new and far more intense than what he had ever known before.
“You know I love lying here with you,” he said with a warm smile, fondly remembering how many times they had ended up falling asleep together on the couch. It was something that Draco appreciated in their relationship, the fact that neither of them felt the need to show off around each other and instead were just content with being comfortable. It was really and truly loving and it always made Draco’s heart soar in his chest.
“But I am also tired and think that I would like to call it a date,” he added, knowing nothing better than getting to go to bed together with Harry at the end of a long day.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:35 pm 

For a long moment, Harry considered whether or not it was worth fighting it. Even being generous in his estimations, it couldn't be much past half past 8; though it sounded early, Harry didn't feel like it was an unreasonable time to go to bed.
"Alright," he eventually gave in, his voice a soft exhale as his hand finally abandoned Draco's spine, no longer intending on keeping the other on the couch. Having finally accepted defeat, he inevitably stretched, the exhaustion finally hit him. His shoulders dug into the armrest, as he exhaled, slow and steady in a way that was almost a yawn.
"I'm gunna get us a bigger sofa, though - see if that's the secret to staying up later," he added. It was intended as a joke, but the context had softened his tone; he was no longer certain it would make a different, other than perhaps falling asleep more comfortably while watching telly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next