All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Character sheets and discussion of details here

Name: Francis Kroatia

Human Appearance:
Animal form Appearance: Fox

Traits/abilities: A strange ability to cause physical illusions and disperse them at will, he is the embodiment of trickery and mischief when fighting, as he prefers to confuse and jumpscare his enemies into running away rather than kill them.
He carries certain small objects in his coat, which he never removes. to name a few, an empty roll of Duct Tape, a small red ball, a piece of yarn, and a small canteen of water.
If he feels threatened, the worse the threat is the more ferocious he becomes. as a side effect of this, he HAS killed people before, but prefers to keep this a secret.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:12 pm 

Okay I’ll have my character up tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:45 am 

Name: Cer Kamber

Species: Half wolf

Human Appearance:

Wolf Appearance:
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200429/dd336b98c9649cbca0233b58bb869742.jpg[/img]

Traits/Abilities:
She has the ability to control shadows and electricity. She is able to wrap any shadows around her, using them to cloak herself to near invisibility; however they can be torn away by light. With electricity, as long as there is a power source such as an outlet or something, she can pull the electricity from it and zap people. She is also able to overload the circuits of things, causing them to explode.
She carries a rechargeable battery pack to use her electrical attacks when’s she is in a pinch. It is limited to 3 small bursts or 1 large one per charge.
She also carries 2 small daggers, sheik silver metal with rubber handles to use as conductors, which she uses more often than not. She is also skilled with hand-to-hand combat but prefers dual weapon instead.

Personality:
Cer is a bit of a loner and stubborn to boot. She can be distrustful of new people due to the physical and psychological abuse she endured since she was a child. After said trust is earned she can be quite loyal along with being flirty and fun loving.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:13 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

I should have the first post up soon! Any questions about the world or setting?

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:33 pm 

Can you explain the magical place they are searching for a bit more?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:06 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Alright. It's like a flipside of the world the hunters live in. one cannot exist without the other, however, the fighting between the two has gone on longer than anyone can remember, so much so that only the ancient beings such as dragons and other long-living races remember the fact that if one is destroyed, the other follows.

As for what kind of place it is, Dragons, Harpys, Nagas, Shifters, any sort of creature that is mythical can access it in certain areas of the world, and Francis has been searching for one of these "Access Points" for a while before the RP begins at all.

Any other questions?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:51 pm 

Okay since mine is being chased by hunters at the beginning is it because she escaped a research institute that made her into a half breed or was she born like that?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:02 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Born like that would be best. My character was also born a half-breed, so it would be odd for that not to be the case. And this is more "Hunters are evil" than "Scientists are evil"

Think of it as them being wanted for their pelts, not their organs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:11 pm 

Okay that sounds good. Then the abuse she suffered could be from both her parents and other children finding out what she is. Perfect!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:20 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

On that note, would you rather I make the first post or you since your character is running away to begin with, and mine stumbles upon her during this?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:45 pm 

Could you start it off?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:11 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Sure. give me a few hours and I'll have it ready!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:06 pm 

No problem

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:12 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Posted!
Here's a link:

My Other Half Breed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:16 pm 

Okay I’ll have to post mine in a little while. I’m currently cleaning right now lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:41 pm 

Sorry for the long wait and long post. Hope it’s good at least.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:37 pm 

Hey you’re still doing this right?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:52 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Yeah. I just got really busy these past weeks. I have now gotten a post up for you!

Sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:54 pm 

No worries! I’ll have mine up in a little while. Getting dinner ready atm but I did read yours and I loved it! I can’t wait to write up mine now lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:33 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Thanks! again, sorry for how long it took for me to post the reply, I was just going through a tough week

Should be able to reply almost immediately (give or take how long my own reply will take to type up) this time once you respond!