All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:48 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco grinned at that, knowing that it was juvenile but they both knew that Draco wanted to start so he didn’t really feel like there was any reason to beat around the bush.
“I think you know what I wanna start,” he said with a crooked grin, shamelessly placing more kisses on the newly exposed skin.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:55 pm 

Neither Harry couldn't keep himself from grinning. Draco's touches were dizzying and intoxicating, and Harry struggled to keep his mind clear enough to reciprocate the touches.
His fingers had come to an unintentional standstil, and only started moving again when Harry tipped his head to catch Draco's lips in his. The kiss was starved but brief, as it didn't take Harry long to lean out of it.
"Tell me anyway," he urged, the boyish coyness having left his voice. The grin, however, remained, and his hands regained a purpose as his fingers caught the top button of Draco trousers, undoing it without much trouble.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:07 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The juvenile smile and insistence from Harry that Draco told him what he wanted made Draco’s head spin. It was fun and a relationship that was actually fun was something he hadn’t had for a very long time. There was something easy about being around Harry and to see him boyish and silly made Draco’s heart melt.
“I want you,” he started with a crooked grin, placing a quick kiss to the corner of Harry’s mouth. “To start taking off my clothes.”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:14 pm 

Harry smiled into the kiss, unabashedly pleased by Draco's response. Draco's words, spoken at such short proximity, ghosted across Harry's skin, making the hairs on his neck stand.
"Uh huh," Harry responded, a smile to his voice.
Without pursuing Draco's lips for another kiss, Harry shifted. Better straightening his posture, Harry pushed himself up and out of the narrow space between Draco and the backrest. In one fluid motion, Harry gave up the space for Draco, instead settling himself with one knee between Draco's thighs.
Needing no further encouragement, Harry's hands once again caught Draco's fly, undoing the zip. Searching for more skin, Harry's hands trailed across Draco's midriff, peeling the fabric away from Draco's hips.
Harry's cheeks were already flushed once he yet again met Draco's eyes, a grin to his lips. "What else?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:52 pm 

Draco shook his head softly at the follow-up question, finding the entire situation so juvenile and silly that he couldn’t help but grin. It probably wasn’t meant to be silly, but there was something about seeing Harry to flustered caused him to grin, unable to believe that he actually got to be intimate with someone he liked as much as he liked Harry.
“I want you,” he started, playing with the hem of Harry’s shirt with the tease of pulling it off of him. “To stop being a little **** and shag me.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:18 pm 

At some point, they had made their way to the bedroom. Only minutes ago, Harry had left the warmth of Draco's embrace in favor for a couple of trips to the bathroom. When he finally reappeared, he did so clean, satiated and in the same state of undress as he had left the bed.
Kneeling on his good leg by the foot of the bed, Harry blindly and with ease undid the barely-closed clasp of his prosthetic. There was an easiness about him, smile bright and skin still flushed as he took that moment to look at Draco; the sight alone was enough to send a chill down Harry's spine.
"You're stunning," he said, finally breaking the soft silence of the room. With that, he knelt onto the bed, the movement followed by the soft thud of the prosthetic tipping forward and against the bed frame.
Draco really was a sight to behold, and Harry found himself unable to fully put into words how lucky he was to experience him like this. Draco looked like pure light against the white bed sheets; moving another bit closer, Harry gripped and tugged at the sheet lazily covering Draco's body. His smile widened at that.
Once again he slotted himself between Draco's thighs, mimicking a position they had only barely left. This time around, Harry's movements had softened, and a soft, little sound escaped him. Though the feeling of skin one again brushing together sent another chill down his spine, he was too spent and content to do anything else than to lean forward, one hand steadying his weight on the mattress next to Draco's waist. A smile was still on his lips when he finally caught Draco's in a kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:49 pm 

Even if Draco was no stranger to compliments about his appearance, there was something so different about getting said compliments from Harry. Maybe it was the intimacy of Harry looking at him like that, even post sex, or maybe it was just because he seemed so sincere and like he had no ulterior motive in complimenting him. Draco didn’t doubt for a second that Harry meant every single compliment he gave him and it made him happy.
“I know,” he said with a tired grin, as he eagerly, but softly, returned the kiss. There was a soft exhaustion over Draco, feeling completely at ease with the world while he was lying on the bed with Harry. He lazily wrapped his arms over Harry’s shoulders, wanting to be able to keep him close, even if he highly doubted that Harry was going to leave.
He broke the kiss shortly after, but allowing a hand to slide along Harry’s spine and up to his hair. Harry’s hair was soft and messy, causing a crooked grin to appear on Draco’s lips. “So do you.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:46 pm 

The little laughing sound Harry had made into the kiss had promised a joking remark that didn't ever come. While he wished and intended to be able to return Draco's compliment with the same, easy confidence as Draco had, he found himself unable to. The knowledge that Draco found him stunning in any sense of the word made Harry's breath catch in his throat, and any joking remark remained unsaid.
Harry, instead, just beamed, flush reappearing across his cheeks. "I think you suit me."
There was almost a timidness to his answer, as, though the smile remained bright on his features, Harry found himself unable to finish the sentence while meeting Draco's eye. He shifted gently, not ever moving harsh enough to discourage Draco's caresses.
Placing a last, lingering kiss to Draco's jawline, Harry finally allowed himself to rest, inching a bit downward. Brushing the bridge of his nose against Draco's sternum, following it by another lazy kiss, Harry settled himself with his cheek resting against Draco's chest.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:35 pm 

The comment made Draco grin widely as his hand kept playing with his hair, liking to see how the dark strands kept moving, completely unruly and clearly living their own life. There was something so easy and simple about their embrace, making it seemed like there was no other place in the world they could ever be supposed to be. It made Draco’s heart jump in his chest and he realised just how easily he could love Harry.
“Yeah,” he asked with a warm smile, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of Harry’s head as his free arm wrapped around him, pulling him slightly closer. It felt so perfect to be lying like that and there was no other place in the entire world that he would rather be. “I think so too.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:48 pm 

Harry easily gave into the caresses, exhaling slowly and deeply under Draco's touch. The gentle weight of Draco's hands against his scalp made his eyes flutter shut, feeling like he could fully sink into Draco's embrace.
Lying this close, all Harry could hear was the beating of Draco's heart; even Draco's speech sounded muddled, though he heard the air leave his lungs when saying the words out loud. He hummed a response to what mighy have been a question.
Blindly, Harry too shifted, brushing a hand up the length of Draco's side, fibgertips gingerly trailing the line where Draco's skin met the sheets. With another little, pleased sound, Harry's fingers dipped below this line, returning the closeness of the embrace with a hand resting against Draco's shoulderblade, fingers just barely curled around his shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:46 pm 

The embrace was almost more than Draco could take. He couldn’t even remember having had to be without Harry but the thought was enough to make him pull Harry closer even if it barely made any sense for them to come closer.
Draco allowed on hand to trail down Harry’s spine, his pale skin looking even paler against Harry’s dark tan making Draco feel a sense of ease. It made sense to him that they were together and seeing Harry look so peaceful in his arms made him feel things that he couldn’t quite pinpoint.
“And I think you suit me too.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:22 am 

The softness of Draco'a delayed addition sent a shiver down Harry's spine, yet, in lieu of a proper response, all he managed was a coughed chuckle; overwhelmed.
In all honesty, Deaco's reply was nothing short if ludicrous, or rather, terribly mundane. Despite the softness of Draco's words, Harry could not think if a single thing that woukdn't suit Draco. Regardless, Harry sighed, allowing himself to relish in the sweetness of their intention.
Shifting beneath Draco's embrace, Harry pushed himself up, creating only enough distance to yet again turn further towards Draco, placing a grinned kiss to Draco's sternum.
"Do I bring you down to Earth?" he spoke between another few kisses, scattered lazily across the skin within reach. Despite the slight tease in Harry's voice, there was an almost grntle honesty to him, doing his best not to shy away from the compliment, however foreign it might feel.
With that, Harry finally shifted, moving out of the tightness of the embrace, only far enough so that he could steady himself onto his knees. His weight supported with one hand to the mattress beside Draco's waist, he leaned back over Draco, chasing to replace the intimacy of the broken embrace.
There was a clear smile to both his lips and voice as he leaned in to press a lingering kiss to Draco's jaw.
"I think it suits you, too," he admitted. He placed another kiss to the crook of Draco's neck, but by then he was grinning. "It's humble."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:32 pm 

It was impossible for Draco not to giggle at Harry’s words, even if they were combined with the soft kisses. He definitely did think that Harry helped to bring him down to earth, forcing him to slow down and actually take some time to himself for once; even if that time was shared with Harry.
It had been a very long time since Draco had been intimate, truly intimate, together with someone else. It wasn’t even necessarily the sex, but lying together like this, completely tangled together with sporadic kisses being shared. It made Draco’s head spin and his heard sing.
“You really do,” he said with a crooked grin, leaning down to place a quick kiss to Harry's hair, just wanting to return the affection somehow. “I don’t know what I am going to do when I go back on tour.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:53 pm 

At that, Harry groaned, the sound only partially a dramatic gesture. The truth was, the prospect of Draco leaving for months on end for the other half of his tour made Harry's heart sink and a ball form in the pit of his stomach. Defeated, he rested his forehead against Draco's shoulder.
Harry wasn't oblivious; he lived in a world where Draco was very much a public figure and Harry knew that another tour was coming up; he had just hoped that it would become a reality if neither of them acknowledged it.
"I don't either," Harry mumbled, voice muffled by Draco's skin. Lazily, he turned his head, nose brushing against Draco as he barely moved at a distance.
Unwilling to entertain this conversation, Harry placed another hot kiss to Draco's neck.
"Miss me," he offered as a half-hearted response to Draco's rhetorical question.
Upon speaking, he finally shifted, yet again leaning back on his knees. Deflecting his eyes from Draco's, Harry inched further downwards, placing a couple of kisses down Draco's chest. He felt like he could throw up, if he allowed himself to linger at the though of being without Draco, and he desperately needed a distraction.
Eventually he had shifted far enough that he could put his entire weight against his shins, freeing his hands to grip Draco's hips.
He spoke against Draco's navel as he added a, "Terribly, I would hope."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:56 pm 

Draco wasn’t stupid.
Even if they were indeed talking about it, Draco knew that this was Harry trying to avoid talking about the inevitability of Draco going back on tour. It was going to be a while, seeing as he had just returned from tour, but he knew that it was going to have to happen sooner or later.
“There is no doubt about that,” he said, running a hand through Harry’s hair and allowing him to just keep kissing his way down. It felt too intimate almost, especially together with what could be a serious conversation, but Draco tried to not think too much of it. He did not want to ruin their time together with serious conversations, even if he knew that they were going to have to be necessary at some point.
“I missed you last time, so I can’t even imagine how much I am going to miss you next time.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 am 

The implications hidden in Draco's words sent a shiver down Harry's spine, making his eyes dart back up in an attempt to read Draco's expression. The weight of the admission had in a matter of moments spiked Harry's heart rate, unable to fully process the fact that Draco evidently found the prospect of being apart just as daunting as Harry did himself.
Without even thinking about it, Harry straightened his posture, lips hovering a couple of inches above Draco's skin. In doing so, his hands moved from the sharp angle of Draco's curve down towards the other's thighs, finding that, if his hands were to stop moving, he would be forced to give this conversation his fill attention.
"Don't try, then," Harry answered, willing an easiness and a joke to his voice and a grin to his lips. What he really had waned to say was don't go but he knew that, even said as a joke, it would have sounded as a plead. "You don't have to miss me just yet."
Harry's eyes had dipped, unable to look Draco in the eye. During the course of that pause, Harry's hands had reached Draco's thighs, fingers brushing against the very top of Draco's inner thigh. With a little push, Harry urged them another bit further apart.
As if to translate his words into touch, Harry leaned in to press another kiss to Draco's skin. Where Harry's left hand had been only moments before, Harry pressed a lingering kiss to Draco's inner thigh.
When he spoke, his voice was airy with a laugh, barely moving away, yet doing so only far enough to once again meet Draco's eye. "I'm still here, you dimwit."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:57 pm 

The conversation was far too heavy for the intimacy of their situation. Draco knew that they wouldn’t get to properly talk about what they actually needed to talk about while Harry was kissing him like that. Most of all, Draco didn’t want to talk about it at all, but he also knew that that wouldn’t make the problem go away and that it would bite them in the arse sooner rather than later.
“Alright,” Draco said with a soft smile and a soft shake of his head. His hand was in Harry’s hair as he looked down at him, spreading his legs out for him and trying to figure out what he actually felt about this entire situation. It was a lot to take in and it seemed so much easier to just focus on what was directly in front of him.
“I get the message,” he added with a crooked grin as he allowed himself to drop the topic for now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:38 pm 

It was a stretch to say Draco lived in the area of Harry's day to day life. That, however, hadn't stopped Harry from, a couple of days ago, inviting himself over for coffee at Draco's in the narrow window of opportunity between Harry getting out of work and Teddy returning from a fieldtrip late afternoon.
On the way up the elevator, Harry knew that the alotted 2 hours he had would be cut considerably shorter taken transport time into consideration. However, finding moments where he could see Draco without having to compromise neither his work nor his child were few and far between, and Harry was determined to spend those moments with Draco.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:32 pm 

Draco was nervous.
Even if it was only for a brief window that Harry was going to be over, Draco felt that it was absolutely necessary that they got to talk about their relationship before he left on tour again.
Even if it was a shorter tour this time around, he was going to be so much further away and Draco knew that he was going to miss Harry more than anything. This was why he wanted to get it absolutely set in stone what they were and what he could expect from Harry before leaving.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:53 pm 

Harry had been almost eerily quick to get himself accustomed with Draco's building, exiting the elevator without any directional hesitation. Part of this, he realized, was the fact that Harry had yet to invite Draco over to his's. Still finding it hard to juggle when, what and how much he should start introducing Draco as a steady piece to his every day life, Harry found that he didn't really mind the secrecy of it all. To Harry, it was still new and exciting.
As he knocked on the apartment door, shifting slightly and turning his side slightly towards the door, Harry realized he had yet to grow tired of this arrangement.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next