All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sirius' question made Remus frown, exhaling softly as he leaned into the touch. At the end of the day, Sirius was right, both in asking and assuming. Remus had well passed two days awake, though the adrenaline of reuniting with Sirius had managed to push his sleep depravation far out of consciousness. Now, as the realisation that they were both home and safe and together Remus could tear up all over out of sheer exhaustion.
With another little sound, he turned further against Sirius' hand, eyes closing against his touch. "No. Stay."
Eyes blinking open, he once again met Sirius' eyes. Though his eyes were glassy with sleep, a soft smile still turned the corners of his mouth upwards. "I'll rest better if you stay."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:02 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

A sigh of relief went through Sirius when Remus told him to stay.
He had absolutely no desire to leave Remus now that they were finally back together, so he was absolutely elated that Remus wanted to keep him around.
“Alright,” he said with a tired smile as he leant in to press a kiss to the corner of Remus’ mouth. He loved him so much and being around him again made his heart soar.
“I’m gonna stay,” he said, even if he figured that that was a given. “Let’s get you to bed, yeah?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:54 pm 

Remus knew it had been years since he had woken up before Sirius. Though certain that he had slept, it couldn't be more than a handful of hours before his ruined internal clock had forced him not only awake but up. No matter how much Remus had relished the weight of Sirius' arm draped across his chest, the war still had an undeniable hold of him, making his entire body itch out of sheer restlessness.
It had still been dark when Remus had untangled himself from the still-sleeping Sirius and now, after the first proper shower he had had in a month, daylight was only barely breaking off in the horizon. Knowing Sirius had been asleep when he left him, Remus had allowed himself to linger. He had wound that needed attention, especially now in proper sanitary conditions, though he did all of this blindly, not yet ready to face his own reflection in the mirror.
It was by the time the condensation on the mirror started to clear up that he finally pushed the bathroom door up. He was dressed in fresh pajama pants, his torso bare and spotted with pink, freshly cleaned cuts scattered between his scars.
Though Remus realized it was nothing short of silly, a wave of unfiltered relief washed over him at the sight that met him - the fact that Sirius was still there. It made is heart flutter, and despite the risk of waking Sirius if he attempted to rejoin him in bed, Remus stepped out of the bathroom regardless, figuring they could both catch up on sleep another night.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:20 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The sound of the bathroom door was what woke Sirius up. He did get a pang of sadness upon realising that he was alone in bed, already missing the feeling of Remus next to him. However, he also realised that Remus probably had been in a desperate need of a shower or a bath, so he couldn’t really blame him for leaving when Sirius was still sleeping.
He had a cheeky comment prepared, but seeing Remus’ beaten and battered chest left him speechless. It made perfect sense that Remus would not be in good shape after his mission, but seeing the confirmation on the skin like that made Sirius’ heart ache in a way that he couldn’t even describe. He wanted to pull Remus in close and never allow harm to come to him ever again.
“Moony,” he said in a soft voice, tears pressing in his eyes, even if he tried to push them down. It was stupid and made no sense for him to cry about it, but it just hurt him so bad to see Remus in such a way. It wasn’t exactly new to see him with wounds and scars, but this time was worse than anything he had ever seen before.
“What happened?” He asked in a soft voice, already knowing that he did not want to know the answer, but he felt like he had to. Desperate hands reaching out for Remus to come closer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:11 pm 

Not having even been certain Sirius had been awake when he left the bathroom, a visible flinch went though Remus at the chocked call of his name. He was suddenly overcome with regret, expecting himself to have known better than to burden Sirius with the sight of his cuts and bites, and for a long, painful moment, he wished he had finished dressing.
Despite the ball that was forming in his throat, Remus still covered the last few steps to the bed and Sirius' outreached arms. It was only up close that Remus saw the tears in Sirius' eyes, effectively breaking his heart.
"I'm okay," he promised, voice choked with tears that didn't come. Kneeling onto the edge of the mattress, Remus easily and willingly met Sirius' embrace.
Wrapping both arms around Sirius' chest, Remus buried his face in the crook of Sirius' neck as he joined him on the bed. With the momentum of his movement, Remus softly urged Sirius to lay back against the mattress once again, finding himself to be wholly unprepared to have this conversation while meeting Sirius' eye.
"I promise," he muttered against Sirius' skin. "We're safe."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:31 pm 

Sirius’ arms eagerly, almost desperately, wrapped around Remus; absolutely desperate to feel his body close to his own. Even if he knew that he should be used to seeing Remus is a roughed up stage, but there was just something so much more awful about seeing someone else having done that to him.
A very distinct mark marred Remus’ shoulder, clearly a strong set of jaws and Sirius felt like crying even more.
He easily followed Remus’ movements, wanting to do anything he could to have him close. He had missed Remus so much and knowing that he had gotten hurt that badly while they were apart made Sirius feel even more like he should have stayed with him or never have even allowed him to leave.
“I’m so sorry,” he muttered into Remus’ hair, having hiding his face in it in an attempt to get closer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:36 pm 

As best as he could, Remus gave in to every little tug with which Sirius urged him closer. The feeling of Sirius' bare skin beneath him sent a shiver down Remus' spine, yet the sob lingering just beneath the surface of Sirius' voice made Remus want to throw up. Regardless, he turned further into the embrace, forehead resting flat against the warmth of Sirius' skin.
"Don't be," he choked, feeling his voice reverberating through the air in Sirius' lungs. Though Sirius hadn't spoken in specifics, Remus knew which cuts hurt Sirius the most. "They didn't mean it."
The explanation, however childish it might have come across, was as close to truthful as Remus was able to put it. Remus couldn't get himself to blame them for what they had done during the moon. Desperately wanting Sirius to leave it be, Remus pleased a weak, "I'm okay."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:04 pm 

It was with a deep desperation that Sirius clung unto Remus, almost as if he was scared that he was going to disappear if he loosened his grip for even just a second. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest, hating that he had allowed that to happen to Remus and unwilling to let it happen again.
At a loss for words, Sirius leant down to press a kiss to the nearest scar that he could reach; what appeared to be a large set of teeth in his shoulder.
He knew that he couldn’t kiss the scars away, but he wanted to do what he could to make sure that Remus felt good instead of bad.
“I love you.”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:06 pm 

Whether it be Sirius' words or the feeling of Sirius' lips against the tender skin of a new scar that caused it, Remus shuddered. It made his chest tighten and his breathing come out choked, both overwhelmed and overstimulated. Despite having spent the night in a close embrace, it was only now that Remus fully realized how starved for any kind of intimacy he had become.
Though Sirius hadn't said anything damning, Remus couldn't bare having a witness to the new cuts scattered across his skin. He knew that it, eventually, would become unavoidable, but for now he wanted nothing more than to forget about it.
Shifting beneath Sirius' embrace, Remus pushed himself far enough upright to press a starved kiss to Sirius' lips. Immediately leaning into the kiss, Remus' hand left Sirius' waist in favour of his chest, using it to balance his weight.
Beneath his palm, Remus could feel Sirius' heart beating; his breath hitched into the kiss, and his hand left the warmth of Sirius' skin to instead curl around his jaw, pleading for him to stay close.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:34 pm 

The way Remus seemed to be so hungry for him made Sirius’ head spin and the breath hitch in his throat. The way Remus held onto him as if he was scared of losing him and the way he seemed to be unable to stop kissing him made Sirius eager to be close to him as well, wanting to do anything, anything, to make Remus feel good again.
Leaning into the soft touch of Remus’ hand, returning the kiss eagerly in an attempt to show Remus that he wanted him just as badly. His one hand stayed around Remus, wanting to be able to touch him as much as possible, as the other found his hair, the soft strands moving between his fingers in an aching familiarity.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:02 pm 

Remus was well aware of the fat that he went into the kiss with weeks of pent up emotion and anticipation; he was equally aware of the fact that the kiss and the touches were rushed and desperate. Regardless, he shifted, slotting himself in the space between Sirius' thighs, not even considering asking for permission.
Remus found some comfort in seeing some of his own desperation mirrored in Sirius' touches, yet the feeling of his hand brushing against his scalp almost made Remus' knees buckle. He had missed Sirius so much that the gentle caress hidden between the starved kiss almost managed to bring tears to Remus' eyes.
Shifting his stance, Remus balanced himself on his knees in order to frame Sirius' face with both his hands. One remained curled around his jaw, while the other's thumb ghosting against the corner of Sirius' mouth.
"I love you, too," Remus answered, comically delayed, as he barely leaned out of the kiss to speak. His thumb brushed against Sirius' bottom lip, and Remus was made breathless by the mere sight. "I love you."
At that, Remus once again caught Sirius' lips with his own. With a soft sigh, Remus leaned into the kiss, hips rolling against Sirius'. He barely broke the kiss to mutter another airy, "I love you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:13 am 

_____
Sirius was lying on top of Remus more than on the bed, his head resting against Remus’ chest and softly tracing patterns over the scars on his chest. He felt so completely elated and he knew that he could just go right back to sleep. He was so desperately in love with Remus still and it still felt completely unreal to him that Remus might love him as well.
He didn’t really want to break the silence that had fallen over them, only broken by the heaviness of their breathing, yet he also wanted to hear Remus talk again. It was a pretty childish thing, but Sirius desperately needed to hear Remus say that this had been okay to him and that he hadn’t hated every second of it.
“How are you feeling?” He asked, his voice barely louder than a whisper, but with how quiet the room was and with how close they were, he figured that Remus should be able to hear him just fine.
“You alright?”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:58 am 

Sirius' brushed caresses had been seneint electric charges to Remus' skin, prolonging his afterglow as the touches, every now and then, made his breath hitch in a shiver. Sirius' question caught him unprepared, lulled to rest by the sheer bliss of their embrace.
"Yeah," he laughed, voice almost a cough with disuse. He had been deep in thought, only realizing the god forsaken conditions he had lived in by the stark comparison to the softness of the bed and the heart-stopping warmth of Sirius presence.
Delayed, his hand shifted from where it had lazily rested upon Sirius shoulder blade. With new found purpose, both Remus' hands trailed Sirius' spine, pressing down on the toned muscles of Sirius' back.
His eyes were still closed, head comfortably tipped back against the pillow. Thoughtlessly, his fingers drew firm patterns against the soft, pliable skin of the small of Sirius' back.
When he spoke, his voice had softened. "You're so good to me."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:42 pm 

Sirius chuckled softly at that comment, not sure if it was really true, but Remus seemed so happy and at ease and that was all Sirius wanted to do for him. It was a simple thing, but Sirius knew that he loved Remus more than he had ever loved anyone else, so being good to him was far easier than anything he would ever do.
“I am glad,” he said with a warm smile, looking up at Remus’ face with a happy smile. Having Remus back felt like absolute heaven to him and he was not very willing to ever let him go again.
“I do my best.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:21 pm 

Remus thought he could hear a smile in Sirius' voice, and opened his eyes in order to confirm it. When it showed to be true, a bright smile slowly grew on his lips, unsure what to do with the knowledge that he had been right. Remus had known Sirius for a decade yet the sheer intimacy of their friendship was enough to take his breath away.
With a gentler touch, his hands trailed upwards, framing Sirius' face. Remus' fingers were buried deep between Sirius' hair, and as he incorporated himself, he urged Sirius to do the same.
"You're doing great," Remus muttered, the smile still on his lips, before meeting Sirius' lips with a kiss.
Though the kiss itself ebbed over with affection, the sharp angle of their bodies ment Remus didn't linger. Gently leaning out of it and back against the headboard, Remus instead carded a hand through Sirius' hair, pushing its strands away from Sirius' face.
Remus' smile went crooked. "How are you feeling?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:25 pm 

“Happy,” Sirius said with a pleased grin, looking up at Remus as really feeling like the luckiest guy on the planet. He had been in love with Remus for so long that he could barely even comprehend that they were actually together like this. Every second he was around Remus, he was certain that he was going to wake up and it was going to have just been a very vivid daydream.
“I can’t believe that you’re actually here with me,” Sirius added in a soft voice, leaning down to place a kiss to Remus’ chest. There was no way to really put into words how Sirius felt about Remus, other than just being so terribly in love with him that he could barely exist around him. It always served to make his head spin and his heart pound.
“I love you so much.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:05 pm 

The kiss to his chest made Remus' breath hitch, his exhale coming out like a shudder. His skin still felt tender and sensitive against Sirius', and Remus found that he could do little else than to close his eyes, overwhelmed by the softness of the embrace. Lungs almost completely emptied of air, he let out a soft, "I know."
Taking a moment to tenderly run his hands through Sirius' hair, Remus made sure to brush it all over one shoulder. It took several movements, fingers running across first Sirius' scalp, then shoulderblade, before Remus felt certain he had pushed it all out of the way. Then, with a sigh, he shifted.
Carefully inching away from Sirius, Remus moved far enough for Sirius to tip back against the mattress. Despite the soft bliss of the embrace, Remus was growing increasingly restless by the strain it took to look Sirius in the eye - especially when Sirius was saying such things.
His movements were awkward but gentle, putting effort into not pulling Sirius' hair or twisting his shoulder. Once free from underneath Sirius, Remus inched downwards, settling himself on his side, head resting on the pillow next to Sirius. It seemed like the sight alone made Remus smile.
Reaching out to replace the physical intimacy, Remus wrapped an arm lazily around Sirius' bare waist; there, his fingers trailed patterns across Sirius' obliques. "I can't believe it either."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:39 am 

Sirius did what he could to move out of the way as Remus moved further down on the mattress. The easy domesticity of how they were around each other helped to further highlight how long they both had been longing to be close for ages, even if it they always had had some kind of closeness over the years. This was new and completely different though and Sirius hardly knew what to make of himself.
“I don’t wanna leave,” he said in a soft voice, knowing that he didn’t have to any time soon, but he knew that eventually he would have to. He wanted to stay close to Remus forever and he couldn’t imagine not being close to him again.
“I don’t want you to leave.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:34 pm 

Sirius' words made Remus exhale, his breath shaky with growing discomfort. The inevitable truth behind Sirius' statements made Remus' eyes shut and his brow furrow. Though he had specifically shifted in order to look Sirius in the eye, he couldn't bare it - not when this was the matter at hand.
With another little exhale, Remus inched closer, slotting a knee between Sirius' in order to properly get a hold of the other. His arm wrapping around Sirius' waist, his palm rested flat against the small of his back.
"Don't leave," he pleaded after a moment of consideration, his voice barely a mutter. Remus could feel Sirius' breath against his cheeks, somewhat reassured by the proximity.
It was only then Remus opened his eyes, only briefly meeting Sirius' line of sight. The short distance made it hard to maintain the eye contact; besides, Remus knew he couldn't promise that he - either of them - would be sent on another mission without the other. He did find that he could control how soon Sirius had to leave.
Both Dumbledore and the Order had discouraged members living together, for the sake of diversifying their assets; living on by themselves was, simply put, considered to be safer. That, however, didn't stop Remus. "Stay here with me."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:44 pm 

The way Remus was basically pleading for him to stay had Sirius’ heart fluttering in his chest, overwhelmed by being wanted by Remus in this way. Despite everything that was going on between the two of them, Sirius still had a hard time wrapping his head around the fact that Remus actually loved him and wanted him around the way he did.
“I will stay with you for as long as I can,” he said in a soft voice, looking at Remus’ face with such adoration that it looked like he was about to burst. He felt as if he was about to burst as well, having no idea where to put all of his feelings for Remus at this time.
“Wait,” he considered, a soft frown coming to his face as he properly took in Remus’ words, having never considered for them to be anything but a sweet nothing. “You want me to live here?”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next